I want to go to this island...

Previous topic - Next topic

Amorda

Do I just visualize it when I am deep into projection? Any tips? Anyone every been there?

Xanth

For the most part, yes.
Everyone will have their own "Astral Pulse Island" really.
Or at least, everyone can go to the same API, but they'll all experience it slightly differently.

But yeah, just, visualize it with as much Intent as you can muster.  :)

Amorda

Quote from: Xanth on January 10, 2013, 21:43:30
For the most part, yes.
Or at least, everyone can go to the same API, but they'll all experience it slightly differently.

Thank you Xanth! Hopefully, I'll see you or some other members there! I'll bring some cookies. Hehe.

andrew banjo

once you reach the astral plane simply as your energybody to take you to the island if it truly exist on the asrtal pane it will take you to there if not it might takre you back to lucid dreaming were you can create your own personal island using the astral substance

Stookie_

Quote from: Xanth on January 10, 2013, 21:43:30
For the most part, yes.

Not if you're at the real API - it's in F3 (Franks model) and there shouldn't really be any reality fluctuations. If there are, you're probably in a self-created F2 API rather than the group-created F3 API.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie_ on January 11, 2013, 11:41:18
Not if you're at the real API - it's in F3 (Franks model) and there shouldn't really be any reality fluctuations. If there are, you're probably in a self-created F2 API rather than the group-created F3 API.
Just as a side note, I don't really work with Frank's focus model anymore. 
His model is "okay" and kind of good for the beginner as an easy to follow map of sorts... but I've found that it's too rigid and doesn't allow for the flexibility that is consciousness.

With that out of the way, there is only a *real* API.  What differs is simply how you experience and interpret that experience.  Can you experience the *REAL* Astral Pulse Island, exactly how the original creators intended you to experience it?  Sure, I don't see why not.  Experiencing it as such would be what Frank would call a Focus 3 experience.  This would require a centered and balanced consciousness.  Anything less and you get what you're referring to as "reality fluctuations", which is the interaction of an unbalanced, chaotic consciousness experiencing something... or a consciousness allowing itself to be influenced by another consciousness in the immediate area.  This interaction would be a Focus 2 experience.

Instead of you experiencing something as it really is, you're experiencing as you're interpreting it.  That's the difference between Frank's Focus 2 and Focus 3 as I see it. 

I'm not saying I'm right, just this is my experience of the non-physical.  This is also a very brief and basic description of my experiences... exceptions for every rule exist in the non-physical.  It's a wild and crazy place.  :)

Contenteo

Technically this island is somewhere in the lower belief system territories.

I have been to a couple island/paradise BSTs in projections and dreams, but I do not think I have been to the one they have created yet.

You will need to get pretty proficient in projection.
Intentionally have a projection while intending to go to the island.
You'll pop out of your body, probably in F21(a rendition of the room you were last in)
And then remember what your true intention was, and concentrate on intending to going to the island.

Your intent to go to 'that' island should be specific enough.

What Xanth said, is probably more of what will happen the first few times. Which you will end up in another F21 state that will be your version of the island, rather then the actual island yourself.

Best on your attempts.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Szaxx

This sounds like it can't be changed as the original intent on its creation is held quite rigid, that it re-forms to its prior state if altered.
There must be a few thoughts on this island in its original form from those that created it.
Skimming the waters a mile off shore feels as good as the soft warm sand under your feet. Never seen anyone there either .
on my visit. It didn't need anything changing either so I didn't even try.
Thats assmimg the place was the correct one.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Amorda

Thank you everyone for your advice. After reading all of this...I don't want to say that I doubt I can project to the real island. (Becase that's just telling yourself its never going to happen. Lol.) But I think I just need a little bit more practice before I can attempt to get there. Lately, I have been trying to project to a place that I once projected to as a child. Its in front of a gorgeous fountain. I have quite a fond memory from there that has carried through to my adult hood. If I can get there, that will be a big step! :)

Xanth

Actually, I'm wondering if the original island, as it was created and set out to be... would even still exist with no minds actively creating it.

I guess there's really no way to know.  Even if someone was to believe they visited the actual API... we still really wouldn't know the truth.  :/

Stookie_

Right... if nobody is giving it any attention, it'll eventually disappear. Anyone can create anything they want there, and anyone else who goes there should be able to objectively perceive it, or change it themselves. My point was that API exists in an objective area of consciousness and everyone should be able to see and interact with the same things.

Wi11iam

Maybe this is how the planet Earth came to be? 

On  a far grander scale but nonetheless using the same principles but applied to the denser frequency...
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Xanth

Quote from: Wi11iam on March 07, 2013, 11:29:28
Maybe this is how the planet Earth came to be? 
As I just posted on the other active API thread... I completely agree.
Came to be and currently exists... everything being created by each one of us on a universal scale.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Xanth on March 07, 2013, 22:10:27
As I just posted on the other active API thread... I completely agree.
Came to be and currently exists... everything being created by each one of us on a universal scale.

Yes it seems most likely but that aspect of 'we' are different of ability and work on huge scales but nonetheless 'we' are part of that process even within the framework of being at the coal face on this planet - so to speak - gathering data and continuing the creative impulse...there is a kind of advantage in 'knowing' this. :)
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Contenteo

I am far to conservative to agree to such a bold leap in logic from what I currently know.

However, I'd still like to add something because I cant actually disprove that notion.
It would agree with what I have read with Monroe and Campbell as well as I have visited well populated places that have been stable for what seems like days.

It raises questions and is certainly an interesting proposition.

Oh will, I came across this article the other day and thought of you. Halfway down.
Quotehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperreality

Cheers,
Contenteo

drake

Yes sure most of the astral projectors have reached this level.

AstralPhreak

Just try to have a clear picture when you want to visualise it. Try to make it clear as much as you can, it will help a lot.