News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I will try

Previous topic - Next topic

WindSong

So it's 2am now, Thursday 9/26/13. After this post, I will go and do a bit of reading, and relax. My intent is to reach the island within the next hour or so. I'll post results later.

WindSong

I didn't make it. I picked out a couple Marty Robbins CDs to listen to, hoping that would provide sense of sound for the island, but I think next time, I may just try without music. Maybe tonight, maybe not.

Szaxx

Total silence in the room is better. Start off with a song in your head and really listen for it. As you become closer to your goal, the song may appear. You'll get the feel for it and be able to play your own music from within.

This is far better than a cd. It doesn't skip lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

That sounds like good advice from Szaxx.    Sometimes listening to nothing is best.    It is peaceful and quiet.   Do not get too disappointed Windsong that you did not ap.   It happens to me.   I think it happens to everyone.    I have learnt not to worry about it.   There is always next time.    I think we will keep getting better with practice.    It is like a runner or a swimmer practicing to get better.

WindSong

I will definitely try silence next time. I really want to try again, maybe tonight.

Xanth

Szaxx

When it's really quiet and you're on your way any sharp noises like a clunk from settling floors will create a zing effect. These wierd almost mechanically or digitally produced sound effects are normal. They are a good sign you are deep in trance, the last of the physical to go is the sense of hearing.

Xanth, suggestive indecision?
To do or not, a pondering there is.
:-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.