Infinite knowledge on the astral plane?

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyspie

One question I came up with is can you astral project and in a night or a couple of nights learn anything you want about any subject (and I mean anything from simple math to quantum physics). My first thought was since I'm in college learning all about the subject I'm going to school for. Which is air conditioning btw, and now that I think about it it's kinda funny trying to use a advanced spiritual technique to learn about air conditioners  :-D. After thinking about it for a minute i thought why stop there I could learn music, science, math, history, and all sorts of stuff. I've seen on forums and blogs people "reference" this but never actually talk about it in depth. I've even heard a level on the astral plane where it has every piece of possible information of the universe stored I'm really curious about this. Tell me what you think and if you think it can be done

ThaomasOfGrey

What you are talking about is often referred to as the "Akashic Record". It probably doesn't contain every possible piece of information (stuff yet to be learned or discovered), but does contain all or most of the information that has been gathered in the entire cosmos thus far, which is effectively infinite from our vantage point.

The state of mind during projection can be beyond optimal performance for waking consciousness. Many famous people in history have said this was their  experience, including Mozart obtaining some of his best musical pieces and Tesla discovering many cutting edge technologies. Most revolutionaries have got information via projection at some point.

Even more regular practitioners such as Tom Campbell have used projection to solve problems in computer science, in say 10 minutes, that would go unsolved for a week in normal consciousness states. I have used the "Akashic Record" and projection mind-set to assist in solving hundreds of problems in computer science personally.

It works, but there are limitations. It isn't like the movie The Matrix where you get information downloaded into your mind in one second and come out as a black belt in Martial Arts. The problem is that telepathic knowledge transfer has a signal to noise ratio mechanic. The information is out there but you need to be able to parse it. In general we get fed small pieces in a single file sequence that build on our existing knowledge rapidly. Delivering the final answer doesn't work because you wouldn't be able to comprehend the information.

People don't often talk about this because it is difficult to do I suppose. Not many people have the level of control to enter a projection scenario and even maintain control, let alone pursue a particular learning task for a long period of time. There are also other barriers such as what will this learning experience do for your spiritual growth? Being a Matrix Mind person might cause ego problems and be blocked.

You don't actually need to fully project into a foreign 3d environment to make this work. You can just focus deeply on the task, ask the universe for the answer to the next question you are capable of understanding and see what comes, build momentum on the answers with more questions. For designing systems it can be useful to simulate them in your mind and find what works rapidly, almost like a projection rundown exercise. Tesla would spend hours doing this to advance multiple prototypes without actually building them.

Guyspie

Very interesting. I'm not really looking for limitless information I'm just looking for faster way to learn what I need. I figured maybe since in the spiritual world time is basically nonexistent (from what I figure anyway). I could get to that point where I could get to use the akashic records and learn everything I want in a night.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Guyspie on October 03, 2017, 23:14:35
Very interesting. I'm not really looking for limitless information I'm just looking for faster way to learn what I need. I figured maybe since in the spiritual world time is basically nonexistent (from what I figure anyway). I could get to that point where I could get to use the akashic records and learn everything I want in a night.

I think it is a misnomer when people say there is no time in the astral reality. We can look back through a database of previous reality states or look forward at uncertain predictions of the future, but there is no fundamental time travel happening there. I think it is more like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball. Sometimes during near death experiences time appears to slow down as we enter an altered state of consciousness. Who knows what the difference in scale is between one second in this reality and one second in those other realities. Some people say thousands of years each night, it could be millions or billions. At those scales I guess it is fair to say that time is effectively non existent since you can get most practical things done.

Suppose you could perform a dream lesson and try to learn a lot in a single night, what would the recall be like? Most of us quickly forget our dreams after waking. Actually memories of dreams return when dreaming, almost like a separate memory database. Robert Bruce in the Astral Dynamics book talks about a memory transfer that occurs during the waking process that is necessary for dream recall. It is a period of time where the information in our "astral brain" is transferred to the physical data storage of the human brain. I feel like it would take some exceptional talent to successfully recall a serious night of astral learning. I wonder if anyone has ever pulled it off.

baro-san

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on October 04, 2017, 01:13:52
I think it is a misnomer when people say there is no time in the astral reality. We can look back through a database of previous reality states or look forward at uncertain predictions of the future, but there is no fundamental time travel happening there. I think it is more like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball. Sometimes during near death experiences time appears to slow down as we enter an altered state of consciousness. Who knows what the difference in scale is between one second in this reality and one second in those other realities. Some people say thousands of years each night, it could be millions or billions. At those scales I guess it is fair to say that time is effectively non existent since you can get most practical things done.

Suppose you could perform a dream lesson and try to learn a lot in a single night, what would the recall be like? Most of us quickly forget our dreams after waking. Actually memories of dreams return when dreaming, almost like a separate memory database. Robert Bruce in the Astral Dynamics book talks about a memory transfer that occurs during the waking process that is necessary for dream recall. It is a period of time where the information in our "astral brain" is transferred to the physical data storage of the human brain. I feel like it would take some exceptional talent to successfully recall a serious night of astral learning. I wonder if anyone has ever pulled it off.

I think that the "no time in nonphysical" refers to what is observed during past life regressions: no matter from what past life you die, you pass into the same point in afterlife (your current nonphysical projection). It isn't like you spend segments of time in the afterlife interleaved with the segments you spend in physical. That's why some say that we live all past lives at the same time, and that our concept of linear time in physical is just our perception. Some authors claim that our incarnations don't even happen in the same chronological order as they appear in physical, but it may be that your previous incarnation, relative to your current one, might have been 2000 years ago, while the more recent incarnation, time wise, might have been 100 incarnations ago. If you read Robert Monroe, he wrote about meeting, in nonphysical, an incarnation of himself from the chronological future, so a previous incarnation that didn't yet happen in physical, as we perceive it.

All these are well beyond what I read from Robert Bruce. But it's true that I didn't pay attention to his ideas for a while.  :wink:
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Visitor

From my experience.....when I am on astral planes close to earth.... nope....you have this brain and it's knowledge.

If infinite knowledge is there, you need to ask something to get the answer.  Pretty much as in earth except faster and clearer!  

The astral is there almost as a copy of the earth with similar time limits to help us test and prepare what we want our near future to be....what your belief and thought systems are preplanning.  Or to process  events as they happen to rid of emotional overload.   But they do have more clearer channels so ...if you are there and if you can think of something.....likely you may get an answer.  But learning a skill?  Doubtful.

Apart from that at times you go to alternate earth realities or even future ones when your real self determines something advantageous can be cross transferred or support offered.  From experience it's doubtful if what your earth brain wants features at all in this high games of advancement.  What your real self wants is what drives..... puny earth brain wants aren't taken into account. 

My bets advice would be to use self hypnosis and master that ability.

By putting yourself into deep state you open channels to subconscious which can store all manner of info.  It's one reason so many students are now learning to study with music playing on in a deep relaxed state.  

Most call it photographic memory and idolise those that have the skill.  But it can be learnt.

Then you get the benefit of adding to your knowledge base ...past and future...instead of kicking around the old, 'What you out in, you get out'!

Never before have we been given so much opportunity...so much available.so much self-help....go for it!

Visitor

Btw air conditioning will open your mind to engineering principles.  And train you how to use your knowledge to actualise intellectual ideas.  Make the dream happen!  Do not take lightly what you are learning.  That step will open doors to understanding the fundamentals of structure science.  The building blocks that will lead you to quantum. 

Guyspie

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on October 04, 2017, 01:13:52
I think it is more like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball.

That sounds like a better way to say it

Quote from: Visitor on October 04, 2017, 07:24:25

My bets advice would be to use self hypnosis and master that ability.

By putting yourself into deep state you open channels to subconscious which can store all manner of info.  It's one reason so many students are now learning to study with music playing on in a deep relaxed state. 

That sounds like a easier idea I'm gonna look in to that

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: baro-san on October 04, 2017, 01:50:11
I think that the "no time in nonphysical" refers to what is observed during past life regressions: no matter from what past life you die, you pass into the same point in afterlife (your current nonphysical projection). It isn't like you spend segments of time in the afterlife interleaved with the segments you spend in physical.

Maybe it is exactly like that. I will agree that we may return to the same state of being, but not at the exact same point in time in the non-physical.

That's why some say that we live all past lives at the same time, and that our concept of linear time in physical is just our perception.

They are incorrect. If we lived ALL lives at the same time it would be impossible to learn from previous incarnations and apply them to the next. Growth requires a logical sequence of what you know now versus what you know after and that forms a basis for fundamental time in the non-physical.

Deciding what to do next when one incarnation ends counts as the interleaving of time spent in non-physical vs the next incarnation. There can still be other incarnations in progress during this period.

Some authors claim that our incarnations don't even happen in the same chronological order as they appear in physical

That is perfectly fine. Suppose one incarnates to 2050 and has a gambling problem at the future dog races. That lesson could translate into overcoming the urge to gamble in 1980 at the stock market. The key is that you can't overcome the urge to gamble in 1980 before you develop a gambling problem in 2050. That defeats the purpose of the reincarnation plan.