Anyone Been to Astral Island?

Previous topic - Next topic

Freaky Doll

This morning I was able to project in my new place. It began in a false awakening. I felt groggy and went to take a sip of water. I choked. It felt like I was drowning. I thought maybe I was too sleepy to properly function. Then I realized I had projected outside of my physical body. I knew because I was conscious and could see my spirit self in 3D. I had been trying to get back to sleep, and was surprised that I didn't notice my physical body had slipped into sleep paralysis. So, I decided to go with it. I visualized what my bedroom looked like and where the window was. I projected in front of that window and went outside. It was a bright, beautiful day. I thought about where I wanted to go and decided to try to visit the place I read about last night, called Astral Pulse Island. I leaped into the air and started flying, letting the pull of my wishful thinking guide me. I focused on my destination. The words appeared in my mind, "Astral Pulse Island", then was shortened to, "Astral Island." It was like my eyes were closed but I could read the words clearly. Every time I would try to concentrate on something, the scene would go dark, but I could feel I was still flying. I wanted to get there quicker, so I tried to visualize a worm hole/portal, none visually appeared. I stopped trying to project that thought and looked down to see I had traveled really far...I took it all in for a moment...Floating above a brightly lit foreign city of a distant land, it was all so beautiful. I proceeded on my journey, swiftly flying pass (and porting to) more exotic places, and over snow covered mountains. I came across a place that instantly drew my attention, it was almost magnetic...Was this Astral Pulse Island?...I landed on a strange structure. There were other people standing on it. It seemed sturdy and spiraled upwards. Everything there looked too fantasy-like to be what I was looking for. I wondered if I was lucid dreaming at that point, because of the way everyone was dressed. I was expecting to see people wearing everyday modern clothing. There was someone, may have been more than one person, riding an animal. One was a large cat, leopard maybe, but way bigger than the kind in our waking reality. I decided to leave suddenly, questioning what I was really seeing.

Freaky Doll

I read a little more about Astral Pulse Island. Looking back at some of my previous projections, I believe I may have been to such a place. I had no idea people were trying to create a dimension where others could actively go to. The place in the picture looks small, but what I saw was massive. There was a sandy desert surrounded by an ocean, grass, trees, rivers, and mansions.
In one of my astral experiences, I walked into a portal, and found myself outside of a castle surrounded by an ocean. I made my way around towards the shore. I saw some people standing in shallow water looking towards the desert. They looked like they might have needed help. Off in the distance, I saw some structures. I got the sense that there was definitely a city or place where people gathered out there.

Nameless

That was cool experience. I haven't tried going there myself, at least not yet. Maybe someone will come on and fill you in.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

spike spiegel

Quote from: Freaky Doll on July 12, 2016, 22:01:37
I read a little more about Astral Pulse Island. Looking back at some of my previous projections, I believe I may have been to such a place. I had no idea people were trying to create a dimension where others could actively go to. The place in the picture looks small, but what I saw was massive. There was a sandy desert surrounded by an ocean, grass, trees, rivers, and mansions.
In one of my astral experiences, I walked into a portal, and found myself outside of a castle surrounded by an ocean. I made my way around towards the shore. I saw some people standing in shallow water looking towards the desert. They looked like they might have needed help. Off in the distance, I saw some structures. I got the sense that there was definitely a city or place where people gathered out there.
Did you see a giant pyramid?
See you space cowboy.

Freaky Doll

I am not sure. I wasn't looking looking for one. It could have been one of the structures in the distance.