Light and Non-Light Souls / Light world / Astral

Previous topic - Next topic

United4ever

Ive posted this before but Ive decided to make it into a thread so more people could see it. This will fill a few some gaps in your knowledge of the astral and other worlds such as the light worlds. Before i continue i would like to say astral projection is not natural, our spirits are meant to be earth bound and in no way should are chakras should be weakened so are spirits should be allowed to roam free without our bodies. But if your astral projecting to gain spiritual information and I cant blame you but be sure to be careful on the information you receive from the Akashic records.

As you have been experiencing the astral and believing that this all there is outside our physical realm then your need to re think things there are separate set of worlds which counterpart the astral realms these are the Light Worlds”.

To expand on this they are two types of souls light and non-light. Light souls by nature are of unconditional Love, forgiveness and everything positive. Non light souls are different they are by nature, selfish, cannot forgive and do no not understand unconditional love. Light souls when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the light worlds .Non-lights when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the astral. The reason why there is two types is because when the creator of the universe created light nothing could manifest into matter or reality so therefore a counterpart had to be created and a source of non-light was created. Most non light souls don’t appear selfish or rude most of them are completely civilised in terms of behaviour and the way they look. Humans can be either non-light or light souls so can animals and other humanoid’s such as reptilian or greys that exist on other planetary civilisation in our universe.

The astral is very different to the light worlds , in the astral there are actual cities, communities ( Factions ) , infrastructure and hierarchy’s , most entities will appear be civilised and neutral , but some non-light entities who are on the negative polarity scale whill appear extremely demonic and sinister and take forms of aliens greys , reptilians , skeletons and demons, if you ever visit the satanic realms or factions you would know. If you’re a light soul wondering the astral you will be completely overwhelmed by these entities as they hate and dislike the light, they will try to scare you and will feed of you fear that will make them stronger. In the astral their will also be angels and angelic realms. Archangels will often look bright and beautiful but in nature can be as violent as Demons. The angelic realms will seem beautiful and peaceful but in truth they only for a few chosen souls and most souls belong to angelic faction will live in normal circumstance and even sometimes most factions have realms in where souls will be kept in the Faction Lords dungeon and be punished or sometimes captured to be used as energy batteries. Many factions such as the angelic and satanic factions are at war with each other. In most factions the souls that belong to that faction will worship and fill out demands for their faction leader or Lord . The Akashic records are also the non-light records, they can be easily be manipulated with and have been many times, they contain half-truth and half lies , so be careful about the information you contain from these records.

As of the light worlds is where light souls live when they are not physically incarnated. The light worlds are very different. First of all you cannot project to it like you can in the astral. The light worlds are very far, very far away from the astral, one cannot imagine the vast distances that separate these two worlds. The light world is formless and just consists of positive energy and vibrations. Once a light soul dies he is sent back to the light worlds. There is no hierarchy in the light world everyone has equal power over themselves. Like the Akashic records the light worlds have light records but they have a problem just like the Akashic records, the most of the light records are lost and nowhere to be found. We don’t know much about the light worlds even if you’re light Soul, simply because we only go there as light souls when we die.

Of all our existence as light and non-light souls we spend maybe 0.0000001% of our time incarnated physically. As a friends said ( who is a very experienced AP) “"why waste your time being outside of your body when given the amazing and rare gift of physicality?"”

Here is some extra info to help you comprehend .

The perks and downsides of being Light or non-light (simplified):

Light:
-------
- Downside: half the Universe is out to bring you harm and suffering whenever they can.
- Upside: you are never judged for your actions, there is never any kind of punishment.

Non light:
-----------
- Downside: you can get imprisoned and tortured for all eternity, without hope of release.
- Upside: not half the Universe is seeking to bring you harm, as the Light do not cause harm

As to add a note to finish things off, im not sure nothing or hardly anything thats  been said refers to any new age movement or occult. Im not even sure what new age stuff is I’ve been only been mentioned to it before because people said these ideas and beliefs are very similar , maybe they need to do more homework , I assure you this type of information won’t be found anywhere else .

NoY

from my experience

there is a light matter universe (ours)
and a dark matter universe next door

is it possible your information is about the darkmatter universes and not ours?
as it is easy to project to eather and they are very similar at this level

:NoY:

United4ever

our meterael universe is neither or could be both , our universe consists of light and non light souls. Dont be confused by the names , non light souls dosent mean there soule thosent consist of any light neither those it mean they cant radiate out physical liight. Non-light is just a name to describe the other side of the coin.

United4ever

im not sure , so your saying the astral is the darkmatter universe ?

kurtykurt42

Quote from: United4ever on December 17, 2011, 20:49:15
im not sure , so your saying the astral is the darkmatter universe ?

Here's a link to an explanation of dimensions and how they're separated by 90°. One of the best theories I've found, based on theoritical physics and the formation of subatomic particles and how there based on sacred geometry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqliNMfapwQ

ArmyOfOne1911

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on December 17, 2011, 23:06:26
Here's a link to an explanation of dimensions and how they're separated by 90°. One of the best theories I've found, based on theoritical physics and the formation of subatomic particles and how there based on sacred geometry.

Gotta love spirit science.

Those videos are what changed my life, and got me into astral projection. Good stuff...

kurtykurt42

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on December 25, 2011, 03:11:32
Gotta love spirit science.

Those videos are what changed my life, and got me into astral projection. Good stuff...

There are some pretty good videos on the site, although the majority of people on the forum are not exactly what I would call scientific minded.

ArmyOfOne1911

I just saw a video of him talking about how we are growing, or have grown since Atlantis etc, and what has happened to the human race over time etc. From my viewpoint it was extremely detailed. Have you seen it yet? As for myself I am not sure what to make of it. I have only had one OBE. He mentions reptilians, greys, and other things. I just find it weird many people who have these out of body experiences mention the greys... reptilians... and other beings in their experiences. I took it with a grain of salt. Afterall, nobody knows what is going to happen, or what has happened in our past. What did you think of it?

Darklon

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on December 17, 2011, 23:06:26

I watched that video and I am now subscribed to his channel, sweet stuff there

DrasticMeasures

Hello. I'm new to the whole Astral Projection...er...thing. :)
But, well, that doesn't mean I'm new to Astral Projection...just, the theory and science of it, I suppose?
Sorry, I'm not sure what words to use just yet, at this early stage in my research.

I suppose what I do is similar to Astral Projection, but...well, I don't have this light realm/satan realm thing.

QuoteThe astral is very different to the light worlds , in the astral there are actual cities, communities ( Factions ) , infrastructure and hierarchy's , most entities will appear be civilised and neutral , but some non-light entities who are on the negative polarity scale whill appear extremely demonic and sinister and take forms of aliens greys , reptilians , skeletons and demons, if you ever visit the satanic realms or factions you would know.

Are you guys all saying that these are fixed worlds that everyone visits when Astral Projecting? Perhaps I could ask, is this Astral is the only Astral?
Δραστικά μέτρα. Το μόνο που έχει απομείνει.

Ryan Onessence

Quote from: DrasticMeasures on January 05, 2012, 02:35:15
Hello. I'm new to the whole Astral Projection...er...thing. :)

Are you guys all saying that these are fixed worlds that everyone visits when Astral Projecting? Perhaps I could ask, is this Astral is the only Astral?

By no means is it the only "fixed worlds"....There is infinity out there, ultimately the demonic fractions that are spoken of are not as powerful as they once were...Yes be wary we are not typically designed to Astral project at will, it is only intended by source, creator - GOD - to occur by natural positive polarity influence. Said that tho, we are in the final cycle of a great Yuga.... the negative factions power on the grand scale is waning immensely every moment.

As for OBE Astral and Lucid dreaming This is my take on it.

The Astral body is the spirit body. In ancient Egypt the mystics spoke of the KA and the Ba, Ba being the Celestial Soul Body; light body template and KA being the Soul essence or seed of consciousness. When one is unaware or fragmented to some degree in awareness of the spiritual reality, the two operate independently. When they are unified they become the Merkaba light body or otherwise known as the Astral Body, the vehicle of aware consciousness.

Initially the BA (celestial soul body) runs on auto pilot processing the unyielded spiritual insights overlooked in daily life whilst one is asleep and dreaming. It does this by producing dream experiences symbolic of whatever is in need of being addressed. The KA also goes on auto pilot as dreaming awareness, and can sometimes actually enter alternate realities (parallel universes etc.) In such cases it can attach itself passively to the alternate body of oneself. This I feel is what is experienced as dreams which are vivid but which have no tell tale sign as being a dream until upon waking up. These other realities may be related to learning lessons without having to actually reincarnate into them. Times contrast of flow between two universes is not necessarily relative. So a whole entire lifetime can occur within a nights sleep in an alternate cosmos and never be remembered due to the non relative time dilation/retention factor. Its also possible that one has many alternate bodies existing in infinite universes parallel to this one which all follow the same synchronised passage of time yet which are experienced singularly as either waking life realities or dreams via the non linear 4th dimension. Sometimes an individual may only exist in another cosmos as a conduit to serve as a lesson deliverer for others whereby they dream that role from another cosmos and the rest is set in motion as auto pilot by the Akashic records < look this up if you are unsure what it is.

By the same token the Akashic Records are the 4th dimension which enables the Lucid reality to function. Whereby all possible things from all the existing base physical realms are recorded/exist as static eternal blueprints (the records are more so the imprint of how many times a soul experiences a certain possibility i.e. deja vu) These possibilities become accessible to the lucid adept as a linear stream of events strung together in the 5th dimension which is independent of physical cosmoses i.e. the Astral realm. One can train themselves to experience the astral Lucid realm at will, however this may bypass learning some of the necessary lessons if they use external props, thereby rendering a greater amount of lessons the next time they dream non-lucidly. Its possible to have lucid dreams before all lessons are learned, this occurs during the intermittent period between the orchestration of the wider linear context relevant to ones growth. If one manages to clear all lessons and become a lucid master they have spiritually ascended. Whereby every night they astral project naturally with full awareness.

There is however the total ascention of the flesh still left to aspire to. This occurs when one is sprtually ascended as well as totally enlightened of the holographic nature of the universe. At this point ones body ascends to the 5th dimension of infinite paradise possiblities derived from the Akashic Field of the entire spance of all possible existences. There are even some reincarnated masters out there who are emanations of this ultimate reality, whom come to balance their objective cosm (of which they ascended from during it's final phase of linear potential at the end of the cosmic cycle in which they lived. This is so that the innocent souls whom would have otherwise ascended form that degrading cosmos, can be harvested via the 5D extension (the master) of the Akashic field into a cosmos of higher potential. This will be experienced as a event of positive deja vu whenever an individual is transferred.

I feel the final cycle of the local Yuga of ones objectve cosm concluded last year and now we are aproaching the convegrence point of all possible timeliness concluding into the sigularity. this will occur sometime this year and one will either ascend physically to the higher realm of oneness or they will move into an alternate timeline either of higher or lesser potential according to the sum total of choices throughout the great yugic cycle.
@http://soundcloud.com/orin-zolis
free ancient solfeggio/zobet music of world beats flavour & relaxation/meditation

Imploversial Physics - Esoteric Science http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_quantum_physics/imploversial_physics-t36069.0.htm

WiZe

Quoteour meterael universe is neither or could be both
Correct. This universe is about to become light however.
Earth is the only planet that needs alignment, and that alignment is currently in process.

Right now 5D Earth and 3D Earth overlap, and by the end of 2012 they will have split apart. Leaving the 5D Earth to prosper like the rest of the universe and the 3D Earth will cease to exist.

curtis.fred

Theres a law already set in the universe, and its called density. Now that seperates all forces bad from good. if everything is made out of engergy waves, then everything is seperated by density. People are safe from bad realms, and bad entities . The only way i can see a really bad demonic entity or bad entity etc affect someone, if your the same level of bad as them

Xanth

All I have to say is that if THAT is what you need to believe in order to not experience "bad" things, then good stuff.  :)

dreamingod

All is light.
All is consciousness.
All is light of mind.
The thinking mind produces EMF.

Whether you perceive light or dark, in the act of perceiving is light.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1)
God is light (1 John 1:5)
-Bible

God is the Light of Mind.
God's thinking Mind is all there is.
Matter is the Electric oscillation of Mind of God.
Mind is the universe.
Mind substance is "spiritual" substance.
Spirit is light.
Light is the living substance of Mind in action. It is the creating principle of the One substance.
Light is life.
-Walter Russell
Free books by Walter and Lao Russell: http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6667

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
― Albert Einstein

The Lucia Light Simulator - DMT & New-Age Technology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjoerLJApw

This is the third and final part of a three-part interview Anthony Peake [url]http://www.anthonypeake.com/[/url]
with psychologist Dr. Engelbert Winkler and neurologist Dr. Dirk Proekl in Clarens, Switzerland.
In this the doctors actually show us the lucid light stimulator in action!!!
It uses strobe light technology.
They claim it triggers the production of METAtonin (is chemically known DMT)
and OBE release.

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

questerr

Your believes are your future  :wink:
Or what you see as a fact is what you gonna get. We all have a free will.

Thats True, trust me

Astralzombie

Quote from: Xanth on November 12, 2012, 19:14:23
All I have to say is that if THAT is what you need to believe in order to not experience "bad" things, then good stuff. 

You read this rubbish and that's all you had to say? :-o

On second thought, I'm gonna follow your lead on this one.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain