Looking for people that astral project to the land of the dead

Previous topic - Next topic

sadie6c

I always "Dream wake"  that is what I call waking up from a dream.( aka astral projection..I just hate that term it sounds kinda...well.) Becoming 100 % conciouse.  I go and talk to people in the "land of the dead"  Im kinda a big deal over there.  And I have would like to find someone to talk to about all of the wierd things that go on over there.  I asked the poeple in the land of the dead if there is anyone else like me and they said like 7 or 8 people and that doesnt seem like alot.  What are you guys doing when you project??  are you avoiding somehow all of those spirits or what??  Tell me im looking for people that are very experienced like me in going to the land of the dead are you out there???

Astralzombie

There are plenty of people her with vast amounts of projecting and I'm approaching 14 years myself.

Szaxx speaks often of the place that he refers to as the "bad lands" but I'm not sure if you two are on the same page.

I have encountered deceased people on many occasion but I wouldn't;t say that I met them in the "land of the dead."

I'm certainly not avoiding them and I always try to help them "cross over" when I do.

What exactly do you do when you are thee?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

CFTraveler

Why?

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
What in particular do you want to know?

Here's a link to another thread, it shows what some of us are doing and have done for a very long time.
The Badlands I'll save for another time...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/new_jericho_large_scale_retrieval-t42995.0.html;msg335266#msg335266
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

sati6c

Im having trouble with my other account.  I just talk to people.  I have a social life here on this world with friends and such.  Ok i lied not here on this world.  Ha ha ha!  I think ive currently got more friends among the deceased.  I hang out.  I talk to people.  I ask them questions.  Alot!  I have asked them anything and everything I could think of that I am curious about There place over there.   I must say some of it is bad.  But more is good.  Cigerettes never tasted so good until i was on the other side.
Sadie

Volgerle

It's always difficult to draw a "map" of the non-physical world. Many exist desrcibing planes of existence or realities or whatever, but they differ culturally, historically, perceptionally. However, there are also similarities of course. Still, I am a little at a loss when s.o. says they've been to the "land of the dead'.

You should maybe describe it more and the people you meet. Do the people actually tell you "we are dead" or sth similar?

Could be one of Monroe's BSTs perhaps? Could be the (lower) Astral when people are more confused and roam around in (darker) earth-like environments? Could be "higher" astral or even "mental planes" with more light and advanced or less confused souls? Could be any of the many "realms" or realities, of which I assume there are countless ones.

Btw, I think many unphysical people are more alive than we actually are down here (as Epictetus and Marc Aurel, two ancient philosphers said: 'You are a little soul, carrying a corpse.') so "land of the dead/deceased" is always a bit of a misnomer.

Just my two cents, of course.

sati6c

right you are completely right they are just alive as us just they are deceased.  They have first and last names days they died they have jails, rain, snow, they live in cities.  They even have to work to make a living.  Everyone and anyone who has EVER Died on this earth since the year 100ad is over there.  They have different laws and some different type of people.  Cigerettes taste better over there.  I mean you guys are saying that you are astrally projecting.  So is everyone who has died from this earth.  What are you guys doing if your not hanging out with people?  Thats what I do is I talk to people.  I make friends.  I socialize.  and I ask alot of questions.  Its not hell,  anymore than this.  and its not heaven anymore than this world.  Its merely the same... but of course the grass is greener.  at least to me it is greener for now.  Ill make a different decision im sure about that once i kick the bucket.

So who goes to this place where animal magnetism is a 2nd degree felony if caught brainwashing people.

Wow I know that this is hard to understand i suppose you would have to kick it there alot to understand what I mean.

Literally I am talking about the world that me you and everyone else goes to when we are "pushing up daisies" or dead.  I know so much about it.
Sadie

soarin12

Why the year 100ad?  Where are the people that died before that?

sadie6c

all astral substance has worn away and literally disintegrated and at times peeled off or came off in chunks.  They start looking more and more cartoonish the "older" they get.  Then they are hopefully reborn sometime where else

Volgerle

My guess is that it's just a BST (Belief System Territory) in the Astral, one of many, countless ones. Their beliefs shape their afterlife and so they get together in communities with their own rules, and they have to stay the same person all the time, just "growing old" normally. They are attached to physicality.

It is not all of NPMR where you can go or what you can do. There are seemingly many many many 'places' where you can go after your physical death, depending on your development.

I recommend Robert Monroe's books for this. Or maybe Michael Newton from a reincarnational perspective. Or watch Tom Campbell's videos. It might help to get your "land of the dead" into some perspective.

Many projectors (me included) meet people who seemingly live normal lives in an Earthly environment, many don't even know they died physically, some do but are attached to physical life. They do not seem to be evolved enough to 'go on' and let go off their old lives, this is what I believe and some data (e.g. look up "retrievals") confirms it.

Becaust this is not what necessarily happens to most people when they die. I think you keep re-visiting an astral BST over and over again. That's my suggestion of course, I don't know for sure, just a feeling.

Astralzombie

I agree with Volgerle on this one. There are so many different "lands of the dead" and I think you must have a strong connection to this particular one.

I enjoy meeting new people and visiting their world but I never over stay my welcome because they are just trying to get on with their lives as we are here.

Understand that I'm not trying to imply that you are imposing on the people there, as it's quite clear that you are very welcomed there.

Besides, they have ways of keeping you out if they wish.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

CFTraveler

The times I have gone to where my dear departed have been, have always been places with 'frontiers'-The places change, but there are common markers for all of them- it's usually on a front porch, or a beachfront, or across a river.  There are usually two sides of the scenario, like inside the house vs. the front porch, outside of the porch vs. the outside, or one side of the beach or river.. the symbolism is obvious.
Why?

sadie6c

Im not to worried about if I am welcome there.  I go there.  I saw elvis prestley.  I never talked to him though.  I mean it was a coincidental meeting.  and i go to my dads house sometimes. . . hes dead too.  I havent visited him though in a while.  He got remarried after he died.  Yeah you guys are there too.  When you astrally sleep walk. sometimes I see people who are dreaming.  Usually there eyes are closed.  I dont touch them i once did and she freaked out on me. It was just a friend I go to school with.  People arent so seperated as you think.

Astralzombie

Quote from: sadie6c on September 20, 2013, 00:58:57
I'm not to worried about if I am welcome there.  I go there.  I saw Elvis Presley.  I never talked to him though.  I mean it was a coincidental meeting.  and i go to my dads house sometimes. . . hes dead too.  I haven't visited him though in a while.  He got remarried after he died.  Yeah you guys are there too.  When you astrally sleep walk. sometimes I see people who are dreaming.  Usually there eyes are closed.  I don't touch them i once did and she freaked out on me. It was just a friend I go to school with.  People aren't so separated as you think.

From your post it is quite obvious that you are welcomed in your "land of the dead". But I think that if you choose to start exploring other "lands", you will most assuredly come across a few where the locals are not too hospitable to the visitors there.

Their responses will vary and escalate if you choose to ignore their feelings. Usually they will just give you a polite warning after a nice dinner or glass of delicious water.

They rarely threatened people with physical harm since the vets understand that this is not possible but they have their ways of being convincing. If you get an opportunity to dig deeper, you will find that there is dark force behind their actions and they are actually just looking out for you.

In these cases, a retrieval is what's needed but Szaxx is the only resident remember that I know of that can handle those on such a large scale though Lionheart seems to be getting their as well.

Are you capable of finding people there and delivering messages?
Mark Twain

sadie6c

quote author=Astralzombie link=topic=43315.msg338015#msg338015 date=1379654968]

Are you capable of finding people there and delivering messages?
[/quote]

Yes I can deliver messages.  I usually like to spend my time doing more constructive tasks.  Such as asking questions about the details of life after death.

You say this and that about how there are dark forces there and everything you say has to be comparable to life on this plane where we are s"alive" And have physical bodies.  My point being people are a_holes here and they are just as big of a_holes here.  So yeah I don't worry about whether "they" welcome me or not.  That would be weak.  The fact is is that through circumstance I am there and I don't worry about what they think of that.  Just like when I walk into a store or somewhere here I don't worry about it.  I could see if I was walking into some peoples houses without knocking.  But I usually don't do that.  Or I try not too.  So yeah I have made a lot of them mad.  I don't care.  I wouldn't let those low minded people who have drank a pound of hatoraide any further thought.  Plus I will be there soon enough when I die.  Its my world too As a matter of fact this is my world and they are just living in it.  At times though I ask them there name just being polite and they don't tell me so that I don't stir up stuff over here with grieving loved ones.  Its not like I post there names I don't do that they don't care and wish to remain anonymous.  Most the time.  Sometimes they want to be talked about.  I still don't talk about them.  May they rest in peace
[/quote

DraregElder

Quote from: Volgerle on September 19, 2013, 14:20:35
My guess is that it's just a BST (Belief System Territory) in the Astral, one of many, countless ones. Their beliefs shape their afterlife and so they get together in communities with their own rules

Well put. An individuals mind set doesn't automatically change or become enlightened at the point of physical death. Our beliefs take us where we think we should be, FOR A WHILE! That time period varies greatly depending on how open minded we are.

So that's why it ain't cool to believe in Hell and that you've been BAD!  Heaven? Better, but when I ask my friends and family whats that like?  They can only say 'well you know, it's perfect with angles and beautiful music and God's there, you can see His face'. I'm thinking for eternity? BORING. They don't have a working plan and it sucks for me to know!

Sad when I meet some poor soul setting at a table, that's been waiting and waiting for something or someone that he can't remember. Worse when you find them hiding, scared or crying. I've done retrievals, from many many different settings, but so far none from 'the land of the dead'...
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

Lionheart

Quote from: DraregElder on September 22, 2013, 02:38:49
Well put. An individuals mind set doesn't automatically change or become enlightened at the point of physical death. Our beliefs take us where we think we should be, FOR A WHILE! That time period varies greatly depending on how open minded we are.
You are correct Sir. This is why it makes the Retrievals that we do so important. Their afterlife literally depends on it!

Xanth

"Land of the dead"... it's such a belief-centric-loaded phrase.  :)

I've been forced to come to a conclusion that if one prescribes to the idea that all is one... or everything is consciousness... then such a divide between this physical reality being the "land of the living" and anywhere not being this physical reality is the "land of the dead", simply can't exist.  All is one... we're all one, the other, or something else... but in the end, there can only be "one".

Anyway, let's leave the semantics aside for now.  LoL

Sadie, as you've already seen from the past week of responses, there are many people here who have years and decades of experience with the non-physical for you to discuss things with.  That's one thing I really love about this forum:  Lots of people with lots of differing perspectives... which allows us to bring together all those perspectives into as much of a "whole view" as we can with realizing that we'll still be missing some pieces.

One also needs to realize that, just as with our perception of this physical reality, everything gets filtered and interpreted to us through our consciousness.  I've learned that, as such, what we experience is a subjective interpretation of an objective event.

And just one concept I'd like to toss out there is regarding deceased individuals.  I for one don't expect any long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with me or anyone else for that matter.  :)  For example, my grandfather died many years ago and I'm quite certain that his "consciousness" moved on a long time ago as well.  That's not to say I haven't interacted with what I interpreted as "him", but I also know that it was a memory or a past-database representation of him and not the genuine article.

Anyway... those as just some of the thoughts I had while reading this thread.  :)

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on September 22, 2013, 23:01:46
... but I also know that it was a memory or a past-database representation of him and not the genuine article
Hmmm, but how do you "know" as you claim to "know"?

Isn't it also a belief? Is it that "you" suddenly "know" this stuff for real - and others just believe?

And don't you maybe take over Tom Campbell's views (beliefs...) a bit too uncritically from time to time? Because I know that's what he says too. So it's right automatically because "Tom says so"?

I don't think he knows this for sure either, he also makes a lot of fixed judgements based on his experiences but they are based on beliefs and interpretations. He could be wrong after all (yeah I know, that's almost blasphemy now  :wink: )

We cannot know for sure if any contact with a 'deceased' is the "real thing" or as you say a database or created own thought form etc.

I think it could be a bit too fast to make a judgement, especially if you do it for other people's experiences than yourself. So you are actually telling every person now who had an ADC (either in the Astral or as an 'appearance' in the physical) that it was just a "soul-less database hologram (or whatever)"? Without any 'could' or 'maybe'?

And how for example about retrievals? Do Sxaxx and Lionheart who do retrievals a lot on a regular basis, just deal with "hallucinations", "databases" or "holograms" instead of "people"? I'd be curious about your take on retrievals now. How about all of the Monroe Institute programs (Lifeline which is entirely about retrievals) - is it all mumbo-jumbo with databases?  :|

I rather think that even if you "know" it in your case, you cannot "know" it in other (people's) cases. Sorry, but this is for me heavily belief-centric-loaded stuff, as well.

CFTraveler

In my case, I can tell when something is a past memory of my mom or grandma or the 'real' thing- there are many things that show me the difference.  I'm pretty sure that in Xanth's case it is a similar thing.  You just know when it's not them.
Why?

Astralzombie

QuoteYou say this and that about how there are dark forces there and everything you say has to be comparable to life on this plane where we are s"alive" And have physical bodies.  My point being people are a_holes here and they are just as big of a_holes here.  So yeah I don't worry about whether "they" welcome me or not.

It wasn't fair of me to say dark forces because I do not see them as such. It's just hard to come up with a word for something that doesn't have your best interests at heart.

I suppose a$$hole is as good as any.

And when I talk about being welcomed, I am only referring to external consideration, something I am often guilty of. For some reason, I am concerned with the comfort of others and take that into consideration.

So while I understand your disregard for whether or not you are welcomed I would hope you could understand my regard for the considerations that I have for the"lands" that I am not welcomed in. :-)

Understand that I am not saying you are not a considerate person but in my travels, I have learned that it is always a good thing to take the feelings of the locals into consideration. No harm will come to you though if you don't.

And please don't take any of this as an argument of any sort. You are very experienced and we need more new members like you.

We all come from different backgrounds and belief systems and so long as we are keeping an open mind, our beliefs should be evolving with the new data gained from new experiences.

And when I asked if you were able to deliver messages, I was not implying that I wanted you to deliver one for me as I am more than capable of doing this myself. I was just wondering if you were interested in doing retrievals as this is a useful tool. Your expertise led me to believe that you would be great in this area.

From my experience, any "land of the dead" that carry on as they were living a normal earthly existence is suggestive that they have not moved on.

I still have no idea as to what you mean by every one dying after 100ad are all gong to your land of the dead though as this is in direct conflict to my personal experience. However, it is very beneficial to discuss such matters with out any condescending tones. :-)
Mark Twain

DraregElder

Quote from: Xanth on September 22, 2013, 23:01:46
I for one don't expect any long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with me or anyone else for that matter.  :)  For example, my grandfather died many years ago and I'm quite certain that his "consciousness" moved on a long time ago as well.  That's not to say I haven't interacted with what I interpreted as "him", but I also know that it was a memory or a past-database representation of him and not the genuine article.

I probably shouldn't get involved in this one but I'm gonna. You say that you don't expect any "long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with you or anyone else". Well good news, they ain't! The encounters that I've had with them, tells me #1 they don't know who or what they're waiting for and #2 they know NOTHING of time at all! So I figure, that either there is none over there, or it's unrecognized as such. When I ask "how long have you been waiting here? Or where is this place? Some may have an idea of where they think are, but none have a clue as to how long it's been. The way some appear, I gotta say "long dead" is a safe bet.

I rarely say "I KNOW' anything, for obvious reasons. But the one time I did meet a close "entity", it was my father. Now my REAL father and I didn't get along or like each other much in the last 3 or 4 years of his life. Since he died when I was only 19, I'd like to think we would've become close again had he lived.
Anyhow the man I met in AP did a good job in many intimate ways that only he and I would know, But he was NOT my Dad. So I understand completely when you say "I KNOW",  I'll have to stick with "overwhelming intuition", for obvious reasons.

Lastly, that feeling of fraud didn't apply to others, the strangers I've helped. Maybe because I approached them, outta some sense of duty. Most didn't want to talk to me or give a crap bout what I wanted to say. When they did open up, it was with details of there life, that I knew nothing of. It always seemed sincere and very important to them, But sure not to me. I had bring our talk back on topic. Not a fun deal for me and sometimes I want to walk away. I don't, as it is rewarding and I need all the points I can get before I join them.
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

Astralzombie

Also, I am completely on the same page with Volgerle and am a bit confused by Xanth's comments.
Mark Twain

soarin12

Quote from: DraregElder on September 23, 2013, 17:45:10

I probably shouldn't get involved in this one but I'm gonna. You say that you don't expect any "long dead person to be hanging around the non-physical waiting to interact with you or anyone else". Well good news, they ain't! The encounters that I've had with them, tells me #1 they don't know who or what they're waiting for and #2 they know NOTHING of time at all! So I figure, that either there is none over there, or it's unrecognized as such. When I ask "how long have you been waiting here? Or where is this place? Some may have an idea of where they think are, but none have a clue as to how long it's been. The way some appear, I gotta say "long dead" is a safe bet.

I rarely say "I KNOW' anything, for obvious reasons. But the one time I did meet a close "entity", it was my father. Now my REAL father and I didn't get along or like each other much in the last 3 or 4 years of his life. Since he died when I was only 19, I'd like to think we would've become close again had he lived.
Anyhow the man I met in AP did a good job in many intimate ways that only he and I would know, But he was NOT my Dad. So I understand completely when you say "I KNOW",  I'll have to stick with "overwhelming intuition", for obvious reasons.

Lastly, that feeling of fraud didn't apply to others, the strangers I've helped. Maybe because I approached them, outta some sense of duty. Most didn't want to talk to me or give a crap bout what I wanted to say. When they did open up, it was with details of there life, that I knew nothing of. It always seemed sincere and very important to them, But sure not to me. I had bring our talk back on topic. Not a fun deal for me and sometimes I want to walk away. I don't, as it is rewarding and I need all the points I can get before I join them.

Concerning your dad, did you feel like you were deliberately being deceived by some entity?

Lionheart

See, now from what I have learned from my travels is that just like when we awaken from a Dream here and lose our memory, they must do this over there as well. Otherwise they can't "move on". But, this conflicts with the premise of Retrievals or does it? Retrievals help those that are stuck and can't move on. To move on is to begin with a new physical existence or some other duty in some way, shape or form, either on Earth or countless other planets/dimensions.

Charlie, my brother inlaw that passed was my first "Guide" per say, in the NPR. But, I can not contact him today. I have been told that he has "moved on". I actually hear that phrase quite a bit in the NPR. Either "moved on" or not available.

The ones that I retrieve are the ones that can't "move on" or need assistance in some other way. For some reason it now seems to be masses of people and communities that I am working with. This is common ground for Szaxx, but I'm still a "newbie" to this!  :wink: