News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Last night I imagined...

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

API is an interesting place to go, but I wouldnt spend a lot of time trying to go only there. Tayesin saw me there when I went inside the pyramid, which I only remember a little about. If he had not told me, I might have thought it was only my imagination. Apparently some parts of imagination are more than they seem to be.

I usually like to travel randomly, wherever my thoughts pull me to. I'm not as good as the expert projectors who can feel like they're physically there most of the time, or maybe I dont want to feel physical things when I'm there (show me the weird stuff instead!), but I am getting better at knowing the difference between halucination and reality.

jc84corvette

I use to do this but I stopped because of time. Now im back into the AP!

Anywho, last night I got my self in a really relaxed state of mind and body. I was almost asleep. I first tried opening my 3rd eye but that made be drift into a sleep state more. So what I did was imagined going to API as I did it before and I went to sleep. Should I do this everynight so I can actually go to API? I remember Adrian telling me that the key to Phasing to API is to practice imagining it. Any help?