New possible project similar to Astral Pulse Island but more like Earth

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Given the success of Astral Pulse Island in staying a reasonably stable place for years that was built on in many directions and combinations by a variety of life forms including Humans, I propose the next level of this experiment be between astral and physical as it is a continuous space.

This place will be a world nearly identical to Earth as we know it. Some would call it the Real Time Zone. Except I mean it as even closer than that, so close you can feel its physical force on the world as events try to sync between them.

What changes happen in one are vibrated into the other, but there is some room for differences as long as they dont completely lose sync.

The purpose of this project is to extremely strengthen the telepathic field across Earth, so whoever wants to share their thoughts with eachother and form into larger mind-like structures across distance will be able to even if they dont know how to get started. I want more merging of astral and physical, and I think if enough of us put some of our astral efforts toward such a project we can make it a reality and might someday physically walk between them as a continuous field of worlds.

Is there enough interested in Astral Pulse Island to take it to the next level?

Xanth

Quote from: beavis on March 11, 2014, 21:54:13
Given the success of Astral Pulse Island in staying a reasonably stable place for years
How do you know it's been staying a reasonably stable place for years?

I thought you, if anyone, would realize why I'm asking this question.  :)

beavis

Some of the times I went there people talked about what we all saw and matched it up. I also aligned it to reality with my practice in telekinesis, so I could see the connections between astral and physical continuously. I read that API diverged into many places as others built onto it in different ways but held a common part that still allowed people to meet.

I took all these perspectives on it and came to the conclusion that it was a success and we can do it again toward a more productive goal, strengthening the telepathy field around Earth.

Stillwater

Creating a working simulation of the earth seems like a task beyond human minds. We don't even have a grasp as a species of nearly everything that is going on on the earth... just think of deep sea vents, lol... we get a peek at those every now and then, and some of them may have never been visited ever. So much more then would an earth simulation be well beyond what a few participants can handle.  API may have worked as well as it has because it is a very small and basic concept without many parts. Saying the success of the API suggests we should manifest an earth simulation is like saying we made a transistor, so building a computer the size of the solar system is the obvious next step.  :lol:

But building another collective thought-form more involved than API may be an interesting exercise.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Rachael Hicks

I have no idea how I would go about helping with this lol, but I'm always in rtz so I know a lot about that :-D but count me in! There's no harm in trying plus it sounds really cool
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

beavis

You're both right in it being a big step and its hard to know how to proceed or if we can. I see this as part of a bigger longterm path of evolution of this planet that happens around the time the search engines and other tech of the mind become networked enough globally, and we understand in a more technical way why our brains can access astral and RTZ and other things science does not much understand yet. Its only a religion until you know how it works. We are at a rare time in history of this planet when we do not have to go with the ways things have always been done even on a large scale. Before some of us move on to bigger things, many want to get together and make some amazing things happen that nobody would have imagined.

Karxx Gxx

Well, when I start AP'ing regularly, as I never recalled any moments where it was successful, I'm in. (Unless I can help now, then Ill put some effort into it)
The reason? I plan on creating a new "world" whether it be this lifetime or another.
This would be a good step in towards that!
Your way is The way

beavis

Since I last wrote here, I've found unexpected difficulties in fitting minds and metaphysical parts together on a large scale. As an AI and math researcher I can no longer be confident in, but still hope for and work toward, the possibility that we can merge things on this level. My latest progress, in terms of anyone being able to play with it, is at smartblob youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoIyVeKRcsRSCiCRAVuRzQ though this does not help you understand the deep math I've been in, it will eventually all be there hopefully. I still think once I get this massively multiplayer game working that millions of people may together have their statistical patterns of thought influence together to cause an astral criticalmass of precision of a chosen kind by such statistics, its effects to be explore together. This is as close as I get to religion, the statistics of brainwaves based on a shared experience such as by a chosen design.

Szaxx

Work along an interbridged hybrid system.
It doesn't take complex analysis to make this work. Any additional areas can be an intersection along the bridge.
It works in system design and interlacing then will be the next issue.
First we need to stand, then we can walk.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

beavis

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

We cant create links 1 at a time and measure their effect. Between the worlds a full chain must be developed all at once, of increasing minimum strength of all links.

PsychoticWolfie

Say someone makes a place to look a certain way on the astral. Then say they're the only ones who have been there so far. When they're not in the astral or not specifically thinking about that place on the astral, it can fade back to it's original form before it was created. But if someone thinks about it just like it was again, or goes back to it, it reforms. This follows quantum law and the observer effect, i.e. Schroedinger's cat (google it if you don't know)

It basically states that any object or particle (physical or otherwise) exists in all possible states at once until directly observed (or thought about). Then it assumes a state of existence

Has nobody realized that astral projection follows quantum law? This is big  :-D

I also think that, if you believe it to be easy, it should be easy to just recreate the original astral pulse island from a thought or memory. As long as someone keeps thinking about a specific place (and doesn't placebo themselves into thinking it's not there anymre) then it should remain there relatively unchanged. If atleast one person is there or even just thinking about it, it honestly doesn't have to be as difficult as some people make themselves believe

beavis

Of course astral obeys the laws of physics, such as quantum. Its part of the universe.

QuoteI also think that, if you believe it to be easy, it should be easy to just recreate the original astral pulse island from a thought or memory.

That doesnt recreate those who were connected to the original, who we may form a connection to.

Stillwater

QuoteOf course astral obeys the laws of physics, such as quantum. Its part of the universe.

The word "physics" and "physical" have the same root. Only physical things can have physics by definition.

So either:

a) if a projection environment is governed by a system of physics, it is therefore physical

b)if a projection environment is non-physical, it doesn't have physics

I don't think it is obvious at all that a projection environment would have physics, much less the same quantum physics as here- in fact I would think assuming this would be counterintuitive.

Maybe what you mean to say, is a projection environment is probably governed by some manner of laws (not necessarily physical laws)? That seems likely to be true.

funfire

I agree with Stillwater dreams and or astral projections themselves have their own universal laws ranging in various ways.

Xanth

Yet, it's funny, because once you take the perspective that this physical reality isn't really physical at all... that kind of throws a wrench in it.

I've tested numerous realities and I've proven to myself that they're all just as physical as this physical reality.  It was one of my personal discoveries that really flipped my perspective on its head.

So if a "projection" can be as physical as this physical reality, then what is this physical reality?

Stillwater

I would say it would be good to invoke Campbell's game analogy again-

Within a game world, there is an internally consistent set of physics that governs events there. The physics of the game world are not universal laws that govern all of reality, they are a set of rules which this particular bit of reality mostly obeys.

The physics thing might work along the same lines. There exist a set of rules that seem to govern the interactions of matter and energy here, which makes this a physical world (it has physics). No one would suppose the laws which govern this place govern all of reality, any more than they would the game. The laws of a game world are arbitrary. So too might the physical laws of this place be. It may be accurate to think of this place as a kind of simulation which results from using arbitrary laws.