News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thank you

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicSoulFae

:-D
THANK YOU.....to whom ever has been helping me get thru stuff, the last few days!
:-D

Lionheart

That's a lot of people to Thank. Every member and guest that has read your posts has sent a positive thought your way!  :-)

That's what "awareness" does.  :wink:

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Lionheart on March 15, 2014, 18:10:10
That's a lot of people to Thank. Every member and guest that has read your posts has sent a positive thought your way!  :-)

That's what "awareness" does.  :wink:

AWESOME!...

...I was being guided? to completely relax, trust i was okay..and someone telling me that it doesn't matter what is going on, or whose meddling, its about dealing with it differently. What was said was " its not about whether it is real or not, but letting go of the fear associated with it"...Once I did that, I could sleep, AND began to get more clarity on whom is really behind messing with me....but also how to get past even that!

That the not sleeping was because i believed i was threatened. And that the guiding voice i got was as stated above, "to just let go of the fear, & believe that light was around me"... That I was unconsciously generating huge amounts of energy to keep self awake & safe, which was keeping me awake. Once I could let go, i could sense the others that were there trying to help me, & less on those that were not.

So thank you....

Lionheart

Quote from: MusicSoulFae on March 15, 2014, 18:16:15
...I was being guided? to completely relax, trust i was okay..and someone telling me that it doesn't matter what is going on, or whose meddling, its about dealing with it differently. What was said was " its not about whether it is real or not, but letting go of the fear associated with it"...Once I did that, I could sleep, AND began to get more clarity on whom is really behind messing with me....but also how to get past even that!
Well good because that's pretty well what I was thinking while reading your posts here.

Once you let go of the fear, you will see that nothing has control over you, but you. By believing that someone was "manipulating" you, you empowered that thought and likely created it to manifest and fester even more.

No one can "mess with" you unless YOU give them the "power" to.

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: Lionheart on March 15, 2014, 19:40:09
Well good because that's pretty well what I was thinking while reading your posts here.

Once you let go of the fear, you will see that nothing has control over you, but you. By believing that someone was "manipulating" you, you empowered that thought and likely created it to manifest and fester even more.

No one can "mess with" you unless YOU give them the "power" to.

Well said!...just what i was thinking earlier, a bit more detail to things "learned" in last few days, by doing just that...That once I let go of fear i was powerless, insights, guidance, & tools flooded in. I also believe that at various points in our lives we forget the tools we used years ago to cope, or as we awaken, we have to reteach this part of ourselves what we learned before....especially if its a learned response, say in childhood? We have to teach this part of ourselves these new things.  :-P

To teach this part of me to check before opening the door to someone...AND to listen to my intuition, even if it looks safe!

One was that if you feel astral pokes or see them in dreams, you can follow them back to their source. So yesterday, not tensing up as it was happening, & not giving into fear, I began to see whom was behind this symptom. [thing is there are a few different people, & that's why it was hard to discern, hence i think i reacted to all incoming to bad, not letting the help in, either]...I also got insight on when this started, why it started, & what keeps it going...or better put, why i let this person continue to take my energy...I also got echoes {what i call memory feedback}, of what was said by this female, long ago {again guided by someone from this site? to just let it all pass thru you, to not react}...as to why i kept letting her "in". Also in the past, I learned tons of techniques to clear & deal with astral stuff. But this was different, as it was not responding to the other techniques. Usually to limit contact with people i suspect, & putting up boundaries, the symptoms would go away, or wane. So that's why i think i got overwhelmed by it, because i had changed some relationships, yet things were still there... 8-)

Anyway, this is what i got, & things i was guided to explore / see:

• When i felt a "symptom" I was guided to relax, stay calm, & look beyond the fear, or whatever was being projected at me. To follow the link, cord, or move beyond the emotion. Then I could see the source, as well as insights to why it started, & why it is still there, etc. Or what part of me was letting these people in
  • So she's connected to the right side pain I've been feeling, as well as the liver pokes {booze smells} & red orbs. What I got was, that i owe her because she is helping me, by selling my artwork.
  • So as I reflected on how to deal with this, do i take my art out of her store or leave it there, & try to deal with things differently? I was shown how the cords were formed, & how I let them be maintained. I was also shown events in past few months on interactions with her, & how my energy levels dropped, as well as feeling depressed after going to the store. How what she was saying & how it was said, was a cue {unconsciously} for me to help her, because she was helping me. She basically indicated that she's helping me, so I have to help her. When i told her it wasn't worth it,I heard the cord retract thru the wall, knocking books on the floor!
  • It was during this time too, that i became aware i had had left side pain, but it wasn't as sore as the other side. Guided i was able to discern that the right side pain is because i am tensing up in a protective stance, and the left side one is less aggressive? more passive in its taking of energy. And that the left side one was another female
  • The left side issues, sense of being pulled down, was associated with not the owner of another store I sell my art, but one of her workers.
  • The lady associated with right side "takes without asking", whereas the left side one seems to worm her way in. I sell my artwork at both these stores, & most of this morning wondering how to proceed - take my art out of these stores or?
  • Not tensing up when i felt pain at left side, nor struggling to protect this area, but guided to loo at why it is happening, "I SAW" whom it was, & the dynamics going on....as well as why I feel so inferior when i go to these stores...BUT also revealing alot more about these people that even their bosses know! Anyway, at the second place, one of the staff was deliberately sabotaging me, so that I as an artist look bad, and she looks as saviour in everyone's eyes. But she was also doing it to other people's stuff. In dream, I pointed it out to her boss, & she was shocked, but did nothing. In this dream, I collected all my art, & left.
  • Just before waking, I was aware of a female talking to me, the right side pain. I had to get up & get things done, but felt super bagged. I yanked my energy back to me, & then felt fear. Turning on side, I clearly saw her before me. She kept telling me I was sick & to stay in bed. But I was able to recognize that this female felt different from one that night, & when I questioned this, I felt fear, & SAW the lady from the first art store! I did get up, & get things done. I also felt a strong pull {heart area} to go to her store & check on my stuff. Red flag?

What i find interesting is alot of people, healers, teachers, etc continue to tell me that people don't know they are doing this. I disagree. Over the last few years, I am seeing way more evidence that people are aware of the techniques they use to get people to do x or y. They might not realize though that its astral.

[u]OHHHHHH....I just had an epiphany....[/u]My issues started {to decline}...after an incident with rings...and the astral struggle I had on March 6, i think i had been dreaming of her too, or someone like her, arguing with her. I've dreamt before of arguments that i later walk into! And earlier in week, i think i was getting "answers" without realizing it...The incident left me confused, really upset, & in shock? This past week questioning these issues were past encounters with others that had done the exact same thing! Yet I assumed it was her still messing with me, vs a new person. It was after the incident that I wanted to go back to that store & remove all my art, but didn't because i felt i was doing it to spite her.

Anyway, the incident was - that I had brought some more samples of my art {rings}, to be sold at the store. Yet on the way there I felt super bagged, like i should not go. Believing it to be other stuff, like self doubt, I went anyway. At the store, she returned all my rings, claiming a customer returned one. She claimed the "ring i made had hurt someone really bad", and she couldn't risk my stuff hurting anyone else. I thought that was super odd, and way out of line. She said my other stuff was fine. I was really upset, & the depression like stuff started, especially whenever I went to make more rings. I had a professional check out my stuff, & she found nothing wrong with it, nor anyway that ring could have hurt someone. Later on, as this encounter echoed through my mind, it reminded me of my last job. A person I worked with had said the exact same thing. She'd only been there 2 weeks & already pulling rank over the other staff, as well as the boss. Yet I was able to deal with a fair amount of her BS, until she managed to get many staff fired {me included}. Anyway, she did the exact same thing - claimed that i almost killed someone when i left a basket on the floor.

So the last few days, I believe i've been seeing that these 2 are alike, & that continued contact with this person, may result in a similar outcome? And that i am dealing with a bully. If i take a good look at recent dreams, astral fx, & this past encounter with that co-worker, they are alot alike. Anyway, that shouldn't be the point. I think i'm trying to convey, that my "intuition" has been pointing me in that direction for a while now. 

So i guess i know my answer in regards to my art...I need to remove it from that store {sigh}...but in the long run, it is probably better? Because some of the dreams i've been having involves losses of my art "by accident" or theft.

Ironic that I found this image at a site that is all about dealing with Toxic people!

QuoteAfter all, it's easy to see what went wrong when we look back on events, what mistakes we made, or maybe, how some toxic people manipulated a situation.