ummm what is astral pulse island ...? (NewBie)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayzan

im new to this site and i would like to know what exacly is this island , is it some kind of place where you can meet with other human beings ? (Please answers , its my second post and i never had an answers  :cry: )

Astral316

The underlying belief of API is that we can create "worlds" in the non-physical through thought. If a bunch of people imagine a certain location, it manifests in the non-physical and you can subsequently visit it. The more focus placed on a world, the more stable it becomes... for instance, billions are focused in this reality so it is extremely stable.

Pauli2

I think the API is a "place" created in F 27 at a time when there were old timers here, who were very skilled in OBE and projection.

Things has changed over the years, that's my impression.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Xanth

Quote from: Astral316 on May 28, 2011, 14:08:07
The underlying belief of API is that we can create "worlds" in the non-physical through thought. If a bunch of people imagine a certain location, it manifests in the non-physical and you can subsequently visit it. The more focus placed on a world, the more stable it becomes... for instance, billions are focused in this reality so it is extremely stable.
^ This

RJA

It originated a few years ago as a place to be "created" in the Astral planes by the act of a lot of people focusing on it.  If you Google Astral Pulse Island and select images you'll see an image of an island with a pyramid, palm trees, dock, etc.  The idea is that when you project you try to go to that place, and then in theory you should meet others there who are also projecting there. 

Never been there myself, but good luck! : )
"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

Jayzan

thx alot :) have anyone met anybody in this island ?

Timandra

Quotethx alot  have anyone met anybody in this island ?

The problem is that not many people manage to project there, I don't think there have been a lot of meetings.
I want to visit API too, but I always end up somewhere else.  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

gunther

I was hospitalized there once in a way. When you feel big you occupy a lot of space with your aura. It is a "core" of sorts as it occupies several parallel planes of existence. 2041 levels. But I received some kind of spiritual treatment and worked throuh a series of mazes and secret places like a lab rat for a while, but none of these puzzle rooms (?) vast open voids (?), I'm sorry but words fail a description of the design of the puzzles and mazes. But they helped me when I found the place. I wish you good things. My valid point lies herein.

poppino

Ive recently mastered astral projection and bout a month ago i thought about my granfather who passed away not long ago in order to try and meet him. I was taken across large body of water to this beautiful island in which you exactly describe ,it was very tropical and had a pyramid wich at one point i got close to, i never ended up seeing my grandfather but my jaw dropped when i found this website and read about this island. Its to the T exactly what there talking about.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Zagadka

Wow I would like to take some vacations out there at some point!  8-)

DreambreaX

is this the island that we are talking about?

OR THIS ONE?

DreambreaX

i still dont get the picture what is this island is all about.

is this island real?

DreambreaX

Quote from: Greytraveller on January 14, 2010, 23:44:46
Hi all

engagement, regarding your question
I wrote a long post and then had it erased by accident. So here is the short version. It is my understanding that Astral Pulse Island (API) is a type of Belief System Territory (BST). It was created by the combined thoughts of many people. Unlike most BSTs that were created by permanent astral residents (deceased people) API has no permanent inhabitants. So the energy at API is low right now because nobody has been there in several months. Yet as long as some people still think about API from time to time it Will continue to exist and Can be visited during an OBE.

Regards  8-)
Grey

I confuse why the island need the people who come there to make it exist?

if the island really exist, even there is no people going there, the island will remain exist.

just like the statue of liberty, even many people doesnt project there, but the statue remains exist, because its really exist in new york city.

but the API is different things.

Xanth

Something only exists because someone puts energy into experiencing it.
If nobody is there to experience it, it requires some kind of energy to continue existing.
That energy can come in the form of belief... or "thinking" about it... etc...

The statue of liberty works differently because it's part of this physical reality. 
If everyone on the planet who had any knowledge of the statue of liberty were to die and not pass on this information in some way (it's currently in books, for example), then it would cease to exist as well.

But now we're getting into the question "What is real?" and "Is this a virtual reality?"  :)

AAAAAAAA

THAT'S what all of this is about? LMFAO. It's no secret, it's obvious by now that worlds can be created almost instantaneously. I was under the impression that this place was already created... what's taking so long?

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 16, 2014, 21:51:56
THAT'S what all of this is about? LMFAO. It's no secret, it's obvious by now that worlds can be created almost instantaneously. I was under the impression that this place was already created... what's taking so long?
Well, it would have been a while back... it was given a lot of attention and energy.
It's probably faded away by now though as it's been on the backburner ever since Frank left.

Nothing is taking long... it's just not been given any attention for about 6 - 8 years now.

DreambreaX

Quote from: Xanth on May 16, 2014, 12:17:56
Something only exists because someone puts energy into experiencing it.
If nobody is there to experience it, it requires some kind of energy to continue existing.
That energy can come in the form of belief... or "thinking" about it... etc...

thanks for you explanation,

i still dont get this. statue of liberty is real. even someone doesnt project there, it will be remain exist, because its really exist in new york city.

Venus, Mars, Pluto and the sun, and millions of other planet, perhaps there are many planets that are actually empty (both physical and all dimension. and its still there even we doesnt project, experience and thinking about it.

but the astral island, it doesnt really located anywhere, its just our imagination, while the island only exist if we keep thinking about it?? it still make no sense to me. where is the real location on the universe map, is it located near Mars? near the Sun? or in the Andromeda?

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on May 16, 2014, 22:15:49
Well, it would have been a while back... it was given a lot of attention and energy.
It's probably faded away by now though as it's been on the backburner ever since Frank left.

Nothing is taking long... it's just not been given any attention for about 6 - 8 years now.

I see. It shouldn't take that many people to create something in the astral anyway.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 17, 2014, 12:29:51
I see. It shouldn't take that many people to create something in the astral anyway.
It, theoretically, should be taking form right now with you perceived belief of what it should be.  :)

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on May 17, 2014, 15:17:03
It, theoretically, should be taking form right now with you perceived belief of what it should be.  :)

Theoretically, yeah. There should be certain things that stay constant though. Like if a group of people like you have explained had created a pyramid there, although I could see the sky anyway I wanted too, I should still see a pyramid there. Have the creators of the island already figured out how to manipulate time there?

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 17, 2014, 16:55:57
Theoretically, yeah. There should be certain things that stay constant though. Like if a group of people like you have explained had created a pyramid there, although I could see the sky anyway I wanted too, I should still see a pyramid there. Have the creators of the island already figured out how to manipulate time there?
Well, not really.  It works the same way our physical reality works.  You experience the Statue of Liberty because it was placed there and people know and remember it... there are records existing within this reality which pertain to its existence.  The CHANCE that it exists when you turn your head to look at it is near 100%. 

It would depend if those individuals who experienced it are still alive and/or still remember it.

The Statue of Liberty, for example, could potentially cease to exist if anyone with any knowledge or recollection of it were to vanish from this Earth with all supporting documentation.

The Pyramids of API would only continue to exist if there was someone to experience them.  Which means that there is a good chance that everything, as Frank described it, is still there, in a collective reality like this physical reality.  Maybe.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on May 17, 2014, 20:51:28
Well, not really.  It works the same way our physical reality works.  You experience the Statue of Liberty because it was placed there and people know and remember it... there are records existing within this reality which pertain to its existence.  The CHANCE that it exists when you turn your head to look at it is near 100%. 

It would depend if those individuals who experienced it are still alive and/or still remember it.

The Statue of Liberty, for example, could potentially cease to exist if anyone with any knowledge or recollection of it were to vanish from this Earth with all supporting documentation.

The Pyramids of API would only continue to exist if there was someone to experience them.  Which means that there is a good chance that everything, as Frank described it, is still there, in a collective reality like this physical reality.  Maybe.

I can see your train of thought now. I think this is a great portrayal of Schrodinger's cat, like when "reality" collapses and kind of "branches" off. Or maybe like a wave function collapse?

Xanth