Was this what you call phasing?

Previous topic - Next topic

Karas

Woke up in the night and was trying to get back to sleep and I was in a day dreaming mode. I some how managed to stick to one day dream which was opening doors and kept doing this till I was somehow able to imagine I could move as I open more doors.

It got faster and I started to feel like I'm running and I could feel the door knobs and turning them and I did this for awhile and then I entered a bathroom and had clear vision. Is this phasing?
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Lionheart

Phasing is known as "Shifting your focus from this Physical Reality to a Non Physical Reality (NPR)". What you did would be closer to the term Lucid Dreaming, which is still achieved in the NPR.

For more info on both these terms, do a search in the upper right hand corner search engine. You will find a ton of posts and techniques dedicated to both practices.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)