what the heck IS astral pulse island???

Previous topic - Next topic

crystal_on_a_string

also, could i get a link to a picture of it :roll:
there is no yesterday, tomarrow, or even today. there is only this instant and it is eternity....

crystal_on_a_string

there is no yesterday, tomarrow, or even today. there is only this instant and it is eternity....

magicmac2000

Astral Pulse Island is a place where a few guys from here tried to met themselves.
Here's a LINK with the picture. And instructions :)
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

vsskye

CyberianHusky

I'm trying.  And I must say I'm jealous and excited for those who can achieve this state at all. I hope one day to join you on API.  In the meantime I will probably be popping in to post questions and relate my journey to the astral realm.

xxshimmerxx

Oh wow! I am so excited to travel there! O.O

So far from the experiences I can remember, the farthest I've had an OBE in is in Ukraine, where I grew up.

Kolsz

God bless America!

ubiquitous

There has been no sound link between say two people connecting through a lucid state of consciousness yet!
But there has also not been sound experimentation were by people have stated there time zones and at what point they feel they can be lucid for connection and codewords that i will say i know for example, give out in lucidity and other people the following day can post back the emitted words to strengthen any idea that such a practice can exist! ?.

McKauhu

QuoteAstral Pulse Island is a place where a few guys from here tried to met themselves.
Here's a LINK with the picture. And instructions

That link doesn't work  :-(

McKauhu

Magickist

I believe that not everyone can meet in the astral realm. The only projectors you would probably be able to see or interact with are those with the same wave frequencies as you.
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

healixe

astral island is the spitual manifestation from many minds.
i think the theory is the more people who believe in the island the more it comes into existance.
i personally think this is a great idea in which the enlightened among us (:P).
can come and talk and share experiences not just in this forum but on a spirutial plain.

lily moonsong

Whenever I decide to travel somewhere, I usually try to meet up with my lovers... I guess I need more of a motivation so I can remember to go to Astral Pulse Island... errrr....  I'll try it this month.. if I can pull myself away from the temptation to use my rare opportunities to visit a lover...  :-P