News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

90 day guide on astral projection picked it up

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnvanvick

Hey I just recently picked up a book by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer called "Mastering Astral Projection in 90 Days" and so far I'm really liking it. It's broken down into weeks and then into days and I feel that this is going to be my ticket to mastering this thing. It came with a badass bineral beat making program too which I added my own zen music over it. I'm only on day 1 but he brings up a lot of good points and I'm really taking the time to slow down and really get the techniques down I will be updating you guys on how this is working out for me. I already know the basics of A P and have had around 8 completely clear A P experiences in the last couple years so I can't wait to see what this will add to my experiences I have a good feeling about this.

Okay so I'm reading on here that a lot of people don't like this guy 😐 he says not to skip ahead in the book but now that I'm reading that a lot of you believe he is a fear based teacher I'm going to go ahead and see what the best techniques are in this thing haha because I have really come to understand "fear" the past couple days as a misinterpretation of emotion so Ima let Er rip forget the 90 days lol

Astralsuzy

Do not worry about what people think.   I have learnt with ap books and that is to read things you like and ignore parts of the book that you do not like.     If you get something out of the book then that is all that matters.