News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone Got Astral Projection Mastery By R. Bruce?

Previous topic - Next topic

kislany

My fingers are itching for a few months now to get this course (I loved his Astral Dynamics book, that's what got me in the first place interested in AP), but the course is way too expensive right now for me. And while the web is full of so-called "honest" reviews of internet marketeers, I haven't really seen anything here or on his own forum about it. So this made me really curious as to why practically nobody mentions it in the inner circles of AP?  :?

kislany

blis

They tried to organise a group-buy of it on an occult torrent site I frequent.

At one point someone posted this.

QuoteI'm sorry, I signed up for the course (free for first seven days), and

it's frekkin aweful.

You can write what Robert Bruce knows on one page of paper, and what is not in his first book on the palm of your hand. This is not for magicians in any order.

After all that marketing I.AM.DISAPPOINT :weep:

I'm out. And I would have uploaded this if it was worth anyone's while. PS the streaming is not rippable without screen capture tools (no flv).

PS this is a total newb product and it could be seen in a better light by one

In fact, it's so aweful I suggest someone with a sound card that works with screen capture software just goes in and ripps this then cancels her/his subscription....

IE, a GROUP FREE, not a GROUP BUY.

PLEASE, don't buy this.

Someone replied tlike this

This is not for magicians in any order.

Hm, I wonder why you would have expected that?

His teachings are well known from his previous works. The new course can only be expected to be an extension of his previous work on OBEs.

So I'm not sure if your strong evaluation is doing the product justice, or if you just had expectations that didn't match the product from the start.

What actually is so bad about the product? Can you be specific?

And the first guy responded thusly.

QuoteThank you for helping to balance my logic. I believe he overpromised by far. The quality of the video is excellent, it is the content that is extremely lacking.

Here is why I say so, and of course you are FREE to subscribe for 7 days to test. IE you can view all the video's FREE for 7 days, and then cancel.

He tells you how to relax.
He tells you to say affirmations.
He spends 4 minutes going through ROPE, less on ladder method.
He tells you about his experience with Merkaba (not how to do it or the 'secret key' he discovered. He didn't actually, it was more marketing.
He tells you about chakra energy work.
His mind-split idea is nice, but it's free and there's a free video on it on the blog.

-Besides this he just tells you stories about his experiences. For $497.

Essentially if you've read any of his books you should expect that. However if I'm not mistaken I paid $12 for his books.

If someone else signs up and experiences it differently feel free to present counter argument to show my error.

Thats the most in-depth review I've seen for it. I wont be buying it. I wouldnt even use my bandwidth to download it all for free(I'm on a metered account). If I could buy it on dvd for around £30 I might but the whole thing seems very iffy to me. I reckon he probably couldnt get a publisher because of the lack of original material.

Xanth

I can't say I'm Robert Bruce's biggest fan... but to say all his knowledge can fit on a single is kinda close minded.  He's a knowledgeable man in the "old mystical traditions".  I recognize his metaphors that he uses, they line up with some of my own.

Although, personally, I wouldn't buy into his online course, but that's just because I KNOW all his information is out there for free from a myriad of sources.

Don't waste your money.  Stick to the free resources... and you've also got us here!  Feel free to ask any questions you might have in any of the appropriate sub forum. :)

kislany

Thanks guys, you've just saved me some big molah  :-)

Dynamyke

Check this out and be surprised:

http://www.spiritualmembers.com/astralprojection/

Click on any menu link, preperation, exit, etc. without logging in!

kislany

Quote from: Dynamyke on April 11, 2012, 16:42:41
Check this out and be surprised:

http://www.spiritualmembers.com/astralprojection/

Click on any menu link, preperation, exit, etc. without logging in!

LOL, thanks! Talk about somebody who has no idea how to secure his website...