News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Book review: Eye of an Angel

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Hello,

I do not recommend many books, but when I do I believe they are exceptional relative to the important matters we discuss here.

Here is just such a book.

http://www.astralpulse.com/eyesofanangel.html

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Adrian

Hello,

I do not recommend many books, but when I do I believe they are exceptional relative to the important matters we discuss here.

Here is just such a book.

http://www.astralpulse.com/eyesofanangel.html

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Eagle of Light

Hello

I got a copy and have just finished reading it.

I appreciated the down-to-earth narration of the author's journey through NDE, OBE and guidance. I found of interest the personal validations he got about the reality of his explorations.

Of course, having participated in a Gateway Voyage program at The Monroe Institute - which was a profound experience for me - I enjoyed as well reading about his experiences there!

Definitely inspiring. Now I look forward to going back to TMI  :listen:

Thanks Adrian for making us discover the book.

Yours,
Eagle of Light
The act of resisting a thing is the act of granting it life. The more you resist, the more you make it real - whatever it is you are resisting.

Nick

Thanks for posting the link Adrian!  :smile:

It looks like a good read and easy ordering from Amazon.
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nick

Finished reading this book recently and can't recommend it enough! It's easy to read and yet quite thought provoking and informative. I'd give it 5 stars!

:-)
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

mandala

Oh my gosh!!!! This book was soooo good and easy to read!

kislany

Meneleus

Really enjoyed reading this book - thanks for the recommendation as I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

It's very much like Bruce Moen's books with him recounting his time at the Monroe Institute.

I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Moen's or Monroe's books.

patricia39

I am still reading this book but I am really enjoying it! I am starting to believe anything is possible.

11_Chimp_11

The link doesn't seem to be working. Who is the author?

Xanth

I didn't realize Adrian posted the same thing here as well, so I just merged the two topics together.  :)

Pauli2

Thanks Timandara for the link. I read those 4 first chapters. They were about The author's encounter with Monroe's books, about the author's upbringings and the authour's first few OBEs. Why is this book good, and what is it about?

So my question is, which chapters in the book are some special?

It must be some of the later chapters?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Timandra

Quote from: Pauli2 on October 17, 2010, 12:55:20
Thanks Timandara for the link. I read those 4 first chapters. They were about The author's encounter with Monroe's books, about the author's upbringings and the authour's first few OBEs. Why is this book good, and what is it about?

So my question is, which chapters in the book are some special?

It must be some of the later chapters?

Hi Pauli2, are you asking me these questions? Because I am just a person who also got interested in this book so I looked it up on the internet. I was surprised to find it as an e-book and I decided to put the link here. I have only read the first chapter.  :-D
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Namra

I read this book and really liked it. I haven't had an OBE yet. However, I have gone through some of the spiritual experiences Paul Elder has. I like his writing style. Also, while reading this book, I had some psychic memories come back to me. So, the book has helped me remember!
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde

newmethod

this thread's a bit old but looks like possibly an interesting read..

OMG they were crazy kids!! OMG!

EscapeVelocity

Just kicking this forward because it is a great book that deserves continued recognition.

Having currently taken five week-long courses at The Monroe Institute, I have run into Paul three times there; twice, when he was a registered trainer and once, he just showed up for fun and to do the course with the rest of us. He is a warm and friendly personality, very intelligent and experienced, with a playful sense of humor that infects everyone around him. A remarkable, wonderful person.

Knowing he was going to be a trainer at my upcoming Lifeline course back in 2019, I ordered and read his book, Eyes of an Angel. My copy was 232 pages and was an easy, enjoyable read.

In the book, he discusses his unexpected entrance into Non-Physical and OB experiences, many brought on by more than one near death experience. Much of his history reminded me of my own trajectory through this weird and strange labyrinth of dreams and NP experiences. Some of his report departs from mine with readings that confirm his past life and current seemingly karmic connections. I haven't, fortunately, had any near death events, but within his description of his experiences, I get a strong intuitive/psychical recognition of the truths, both small and large, that he encounters.

I highly recommend the book to any NP collection.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Um, I watched a movie a couple weeks ago titled Eyes of An Angel. Fantastic movie I highly recommend. Just found the book recommended here on Amazon. I have it on my wish list. Sounds like an amazing read. I see the book and movie are not related, hmm. Interesting
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

T-Man

I ordered a copy of this book and just recently received it.  I look forward to reading it!  :-)
The Adventure Continues...