News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Creating Your Reality

Previous topic - Next topic

Telos

I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but Anne Varnes of Astral Voyage released her book online a few days ago.

I've read most of it, and it's extremely thoughtful and well-organized. Her description of the "planes" is especially clear, as I've never quite understood them before. More importantly, she's very specific about her philosophy of "necessary illusion." Chances are, you've had some of the same thoughts that she's had regarding the paradox of illusion and reality.

Euphoric Sunrise

Thanks for the recommendation, Telos. This book looks pretty interesting!
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Telos

Sorry I posted in the wrong spot. There are so many forums here, I can't find the ones I need.  :?

violeteye

I just read this book and sent it to my best friend and my mother.  I loved it.  It's a very fast read and it's FREE!  I have also gotten a lot out of the articles on her website.  She's very inspiring.
"How much time, creative energy, and emotion do we expend resisting change because we assume growth must always be painful? Much personal growth is uncomfortable, but it's worse to thwart the ascent of your authenticity."

--Sarah Ban Breathnach

Nick

Hi Telos,

Thanks for the link to Astral Voyage and your thoughtful comments. I'll be downloading a copy of her book to read.

Hope you are doing well. We've missed you.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Telos

Thanks, Nick.

Sorry it took a year for me to reply to this post, but you know - timelessness in wider reality and such.