News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Creating your reality

Previous topic - Next topic

Soltis

Changed my life. I used to be depressed all the time, but she helped me to realize what I should seriously be thinking about, instead of just walking around and slowly dying on the inside.
Of course, I never got to try her suggestions cause my hard drive crashed. (I had obtained the book a while ago by downloading it, it was available as a PDF some time back)

Here's the site link anyway.
Second news article last I checked.
kokoro wa hoshi no kanata
negai wa kanarazu kanau
ai ni kitte  sono kagi wa mirai e

Raspberry Heaven- By Oranges and Lemons

"My heart's wish is beyond the heavens
My heart's wish will be granted
Love's key is the future"

Telos

I wrote a review on this here earlier as well.

I'm curious to know, has the change in your life that resulted from reading her book persisted?

It's been a year and a half since I read it and none of it stuck with me, except her stories of her poor and abused youth, and how lucky she was to find a mentor. I've since met other very active and wealthy people who spent their youths in poverty, but who were lucky to find someone to guide them.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say that having a mentor adds uncountably many times to the richness of youth than money or objects. Books would be the next closest thing, but they don't exactly compare.

Since then she's gone all pyramid-crazy, cluttering up her site with Google ads, and is selling her once free book. All of this no doubt because of the economic law of spirituality that says spiritual knowledge is more valuable when you pay for it.

Soltis

Eh, sorry I disappeared. Is bumping allowed here? This thread must have been a good 10 pages under the dirt by now.

Yes, the change has persisted. I live now with clarity and truth to the things I say and do. If I say something, I am being honest, now matter how much it may hurt. Knowing the root cause of things is better than to help someone fester emotions inside by passing off their troubles and thinking they'll learn on their own. My friends and I would often debate on relationships, of which I still haven't even tried once yet, because instead of seeing me as simply someone who doesn't know what they're doing or just trying to pass the time, they see me as someone who knows a lot about human personalities and who is as honest as he can possibly be. I only tried to help them see the truth about themselves and how they may or may not have felt and although it was a simple goal, it went a very long ways with that regard.
I also know clearly how I feel about things. Instead of breaking down with surprise emotions, I know exactly what I am feeling and why I feel it, whether it be anger, or simple regret. The book started me down that path you know, I'm pretty sure it was those exercises. The ones that make you spend a lot of time simply talking to yourself. I spent many many long lonely hours talking to myself as I read that book, and I'm better for it.
Disappointed me that it's being sold now. I've got a reliable computer, I'dve promptly stored it somewhere safe had I the file again.
kokoro wa hoshi no kanata
negai wa kanarazu kanau
ai ni kitte  sono kagi wa mirai e

Raspberry Heaven- By Oranges and Lemons

"My heart's wish is beyond the heavens
My heart's wish will be granted
Love's key is the future"

Telos

Thank you for the reply. (Bumping must be allowed since I disappear and do it occasionally  :wink:)

I'm very happy you have this realization. I also value honesty incredibly, in myself and others. I think being able to not lie to one's self is spiritually paramount, the way others might see God or love as paramount.

Varnes mentions a good number of supernatural feats in the book, though, like becoming invisible to the human eye. But honesty has not yet given me supernatural power, despite my openness to it.