News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

'One' by Richard Bach

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

Steve2B put me onto Richard Bach many months ago.  Thank you Steve!  :flowers:

Actually, I'd read 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' before and loved it.  Steve recommended 'Illusions' and I bought it on his recommendation.

I was not disappointed.  It went straight to No.1 of my favourite reads (and I'm an avid reader!).  I read it about 6 months ago and it's still No.1.  I've since purchased 'The Messiah's Handbook' which is a full of absolute gems.

And recently, I read 'One'.  It's beautiful, uplifting, humorous, sad, thought-provoking, enlightening and just as good as his other books.

If you like Richard Bach's books and you haven't read 'One' - it comes highly recommended by me.  :grin:

If you don't know Richard Bach, I guess Jonathan Livingston Seagull would be a great start.  However, of the three I've read up to now, Illusions is by far my favourite.  (I have read four including The Messiah's Handbook, however that is almost a by-product of Illusions, so I don't include it as a separate book.  Don't buy The Messiah's Handbook unless you've read Illusions first.)

Oh, and if you are in the UK and purchase through Amazon, don't get his books this way.  I've had problems with Amazon locating the books.  I ended up buying them in Glastonbury.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

gillian

For all it's simplicity Illusions is the one book that I find that I come back to year after year.  It never gets old for me.