The Convoluted Universe (It has answers I thought I would have to die to learn)

Previous topic - Next topic

MeditationMann

Hello all,

I just wanted to share this with you all. I have been reading this series for the past year or so and it has been the most impacting book that I have ever read. When I was searching for certain answers I found this book and it seemed to answer all of my questions about what exactly life is and how I fit into the grand scheme of things. It is truly an amazing piece of information!

Basically what it is about is a woman who is a past life regressionist and takes people into the deepest levels of trance possible. This is the somnambulist level that is basically the higher consciousness that connects all of us. From this level she communicates not only with the spirit when it was in a past life but also the collective consciousness which she refers to as the subconscious. To disprove anyone that says this information can be made up, I have personally integrated these ideals and thoughts into what I have discovered on my own and what I believe, it has not only fit in perfect alignment but it has expanded my consciousness beyond any level I thought I could reach. Whether you believe in the information or not it is truly incredible information and it shows what we are capable of if we simply tune into that power that we all possess. It is truly incredible how little we know and these higher beings answer many questions that we probably all think about.

Some things it covers in this book are what our true origins are, dreams, the Bermuda Triangle, New Earth, Astral Projection, The Philadelphia experiment, Atlantis, Life on other planets, Time portals, and many more. It is actually 4 books and it has been an incredible journey learning from it. I am actually just now finishing up the second book and still have the other two as well as all of her other books to read on similar topics.

I have talked about this book with almost everyone I encounter because it is so interesting and mind blowing all in one vast swoop. But I can assure you that if you read this book you will expand your consciousness ten-fold just as I have and many others that I have referred the book to. So check it out and let me know what you take away from it and how it helps you grow :)
May peace and love be with you <3
TheCodyCodex
Namaste :)

Volgerle

Yes!

I've also read the series, I am now in the midst of volume 4. If you 'believe' it all or not or only parts of it does not matter for me, it is an inspiring and thrilling read anyway, like Michael Newton's or Brian Weiss' books and that of some other regression therapists.

I have also read "The three waves of Volunteers" and "Between Death And Life" (mostly resembling M. Newton's books) of her which I also recommend.

:-)

MeditationMann

Volgerle,

I am glad that someone else has read it because it is truly a gem of knowledge that will help us grow. It has shown me the limits that we set on ourselves hold us back, but we can ascend past those limits if we allow it to happen.

I have Between Death and Life but have not had a chance to read it yet. There is just so much that I need to read it kills me! :( lol
May peace and love be with you <3
TheCodyCodex
Namaste :)