News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Evidence for the Sixth Sense by Hazel Courteney

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

This is a book I've recently read, and wanted to recommend it as it was a great read.

This book may only be available from amazon in the UK, so if you are in the states or elsewhere, just order it from them.

Here's information from the author's website:

QuoteAfter spending more than a year researching and writing this story - I am thrilled to announce that my new book, which is the sequel to Divine Intervention will be in UK bookshops after the 15th January 2005. You will discover the most up to date evidence as to how the so called 'miracles' associated with spiritual awakening and enlightenment are possible. After witnessing several 'miracles' in India, I travelled on to Tuscon in Arizona to take part in Professor Gary Schwartz's landmark Afterlife Experiments, during which I received verification that consciousness survives physical death. Though sceptical upon my arrival- Gary Schwartz a professor of psychiatry based at the University of Arizona- has gone on record to say that from his perspective as a scientist what happened in Arizona was 'jaw dropping.'

To more fully understand the concept of Spiritual Emergency - when spiritual awakening becomes a crisis – I spoke to Stan Grof, a Professor of Psychiatry, based in San Francisco who has spent 50 years researching this growing phenomena, and I also share the stories of others who have come through their own unique crisis. As the journey gathered pace, I also found scientists who were able to explain what sets enlightened beings apart from the rest of us, and even met an enlightened being who spent twenty years learning from Masters of Light in the Himalayas.

Whether you are interested in life after death, medium-ship, enlightenment, gurus, past lives, spiritual emergency, miracles , how intention creates our reality or psychic communication – in this groundbreaking story – I offer the most authoritative evidence for the Sixth Sense and beyond – all in a language that anyone can understand. If you would like to pre-order a signed copy then please call the Nutri Centre order line on 0800 5872290. Published by Cico Books. £9-99. If you are ordering from overseas then log onto www.amazon.co.uk and they will post it to you.

Professor Gary Schwartz says of this book 'Once you have read this enthralling book, you will never be the same again.'

Dr Harry Oldfeild. BioPhysicist says ' This Book gives great insights into past and present mysteries that integrate and connect us all. This is a riveting read not only for researchers like myself but also for anyone who has ever asked the question 'Why and how am I here?'

Once again, a great book!

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rich B

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm always on the lookout for great books like this!

Many thanks!

Rich   :D

patapouf

Thanks again for another interesting book, I hope to read it sometime when I can.

Too many interesting books to read! ArRRrRrRrr!

Nick

I'd like to mention one other feature the author provides. That is, throughout the book Hazel Courteney references other fascinating authors, mediums, psychics, spiritual figures, and the related websites too. As a result, I've come across some other interesting new books that I'll want to read.

Again, this is a very worthwhile book, and spiritually broadbased as well. There's something in it for most AP members, I'm sure.  :)

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson