News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Multidimensional Human & Otherwhere getting reprintings

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow_light

I recently emailed Kurt Leland inquiring about purchasing PDF's of Otherwhere and The Multidimensional Human from him. In his reply he wrote:

"I am currently in the process of reprinting The Multidimensional Human in book form. That should be ready in June. I also plan to bring out an ebook version later this year. I am in the final stages of preparing Otherwhere for publication in revised and expanded form. I don't have a date for that yet, bu probably fall this year. I'll be simultaneously releasing print and ebook versions. As these products become available, I'll announce them on my website."

So for anyone thinking of splashing out on copies of these books, perhaps it would be best to wait a few weeks/months.

Siòn

Thanks for the info. Someone borrowed my copy of Otherwhere and then lost it. Couldn't find another copy without paying an arm and a leg for a used copy.
"Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life." Adele Brookman

Volgerle

These two are great books. For those who have not read them yet I also recommend getting the updated versions as soon as they are ready.