News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Sasquatch People And Their Inter-dimensional Connection

Previous topic - Next topic

dpk38

Hello Everybody,
   We have all heard of the "Bigfoot", haven't we? But this is no fable, or a legend (or myth). These are great beings. They are far more advanced than us, not in a technological way, but spiritually. This book is a must-read for all those who wish to be Enlightened and Awakened. It covers everything regarding them. I request every one of you to atleast read a few pages.

A review written by a reader:
" This book is a follow up and extension of Kewaunee's, "The Psychic sasquatch and their UFO connection". Overall, a fascinating read, compiling nearly 200 eyewitness encounters of sightings and interactions with the sasquatch beings, who the author refers to as PEOPLE, and not animals, or monsters, as they are often referred to. I tend to agree with that synopsis, based on people's encounters with these large humanoids. They appear to be highly intelligent and evolved, based on eyewitness accounts, perhaps even MORE intelligent and evolved than humans.

This book delves a little more deeply into the "quantum" aspects of the phenomenon, tieing in the sasquatch to an ancient lineage of beings who were possibly brought here by ET civilizations, long before human beings rose up upon the earth. The quantum aspects are that these beings are highly evolved spiritually and psychically, using mental telepathy, and accessing dimensional portals to move between realities, appear and disappear, and also using psi-power to literally become invisible, and walk through solid objects such as walls, etc...It also goes into more accounts of a connection to people seeing UFO activity in the vicinity of the sasquatch, and even people encountering "star people" in conjunction with the huge humanoids. The author also says that there may be more than one type of sasquatch people, alluding that there may be actually 4 or more different sub-species of this being. One he refers to as "the ancient ones", who are more human-like in their appearance than the more notorious, hairy, ape-like giants, who are more commonly reported. But he states that virtually all sasquatch are capable of abilities borderlining on what we might refer to as the "supernatural" in terms of their mind-powers and physics-altering powers of consciousness.

While I feel that anything is within the realm of possibility, and that these beings may well be able to do such things, I also recognize that there is no solid proof of these claims, other than scores of peoples testimonies of witnessing such feats. The author says that no real documented evidence will likely ever be possible, as the sasquatch are so far ahead of us intellectually and spiritually that they "know" when researchers are trying to capture them, or evidence proving their existence, and that they do not wish to be exposed, due to man's destructive and war-like nature. They are a reclusive being, wishing to be left alone and be free of human society and control. But they DO seem interested in interacting with humans who are more evolved spiritually and whom they sense do not wish to harm or exploit them. This seems to come more in the form of individual, isolated contacts with single individuals or smaller groups of people who are connected to nature.

So overall the book has some very interesting accounts that have the potential to make the open-minded think of what is potentially possible if we are indeed dealing with an older, more advanced humanoid species. But the caveat is that there is no solid, irrefutable PROOF that this is the case, other than taking many eye-witness accounts into mind. So this is a recommended book to those with a very open mind, but the skeptical should probably not waste their time with it, as they will likely end up frustrated. I enjoyed it overall, but recognize that I am quite open-minded to what may be possible. I do look forward to reading future accounts compiled by Kewaunee Lapseritis. It is a different take on an ongoing phenomenon that doesn't seem to be going away, with many people reporting sightings of these elusive sasquatch by the day. "

You'll need the kindle app or kindle itself to try the sample / buy the book.

<please excuse the multiple thread posting>
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

desert-rat

I have this idea that big foot s are realy people that know how to shape shift, skin walkers .  A few are scene and heard , there bodies or bones are never found . 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin-walker
http://www.bfro.net/

Xanth

It's okay.  I removed your extraneous posts and moved this one to the book review section.

Are you the author?  A Bigfoot hunter?
Are you just presenting this as a good read? 
Do you have an actual review of it you could post?

dpk38

Quote from: Xanth on January 13, 2015, 15:22:18
It's okay.  I removed your extraneous posts and moved this one to the book review section.

Are you the author?  A Bigfoot hunter?
Are you just presenting this as a good read?  
Do you have an actual review of it you could post?
Xanth, you must understand, there us a reason why I have posted this multiple threads. People have toread this book! We have to spread awareness!
It's about Kewaunee Lapseritis (the author) who has been in contact with them since 1969. He has written this book upon their request, talking about his experiences with them, their purpose, their lifestyle along with 187 other contactees stories. They are great beings and you'll never be able to contact them if you have any 'hunting' intentions.
You can try the sample only if you have a kindle (Or the app on a smart device).
I'm not good with reviews so I'll mail my eBook to you, please make sure you read it (you need Calibre on desktop to read it), write a review and pin the post.

Xanth

Sadly, it's not quite my cup of tea.  But feel free to post the link here for anyone else who wishes to read it.  Apart from that, let's try to keep it in this thread.  :)

dpk38

I have added a review, now.

Volgerle

does the book mention the DNA project / findings?

I've read this article from 2014 recently, pretty interesting stuff, criticised heavily by the mainstream of course, but the would-be-debunkers aren't too convincing imv:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/another-human-hybrid-controversy-continues-one-year-later-001340

here's the study from 2012:

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/data/documents/Novel-North-American-Hominins-Final-PDF-download.pdf

:-)

no_leaf_clover

I watched a pretty long interview with the author of the book in the OP and he seems like a very sincere person to me.  Also I find it credible that bigfoot is a "spiritual" animal, in that it is not completely physical and is a "skin-walker" like some natives say.  There are actually many Native American stories about the bigfoot people.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Having grown up in a christian family that told me a bunch of BS practically speaking. I can't seriously look into this. But if it's real, God damn that would be amazing. I would love to know for sure that it's real. Unfortunately I've been too burned by religion with far out beliefs to look into it.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on February 20, 2015, 22:17:31
Having grown up in a christian family that told me a bunch of BS practically speaking. I can't seriously look into this. But if it's real, God damn that would be amazing. I would love to know for sure that it's real. Unfortunately I've been too burned by religion with far out beliefs to look into it.
Understand though, it's not "BS" to them.  It's all perspective.  It's REAL to the people who believe. 
Some people need that which they believe in, in order to continue existing.  Be it "god" or "yeti".  LoL

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: Xanth on February 21, 2015, 06:00:53
Some people need that which they believe in, in order to continue existing.  Be it "god" or "yeti".  LoL

I don't think we can reduce everything that everyone believes into just something they need to maintain a sense of identity.  You know the old Zen koan, something like, before enlightenment you wash the dishes and sweep the floor, and after enlightenment, you wash the dishes and sweep the floor.  Even if someone makes all the most profound revelations possible in the whole universe, lose all of their ego and become one with everything, then what?  Death?  24/7 meditation and fasting?  Of course not, because there is nowhere else to go and nothing else to be.  This is .... well, this.

So someone can come to this point, then stop.  Look around.  And believe in any number of things, for any number of reasons.  And it doesn't have to be a crutch for a sense of identity.  It could just be exploring "all that is," because "all that is" is just as much here on this internet forum as it is in some theoretical state of bliss or enlightenment or heaven or hell or anywhere or anything else.

I believe in God, but then it depends on the definition of God.  Depending on the definition, maybe I don't believe in "God" after all.  Maybe there is no God.  Everything is easy this way.  I don't need one identity, I can use all of them.  And you are right, reality is what we make of it.  I don't think this is just something we say when someone doesn't see things "the right way," but is literally true in just about every way we can make of it, because all we are is consciousness in the first place.  So of course stuff is what we make of it.  That's who we are and what we do.  XD

Bigfoots included.  :)
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Volgerle

I am skeptical of lots or most of channelled material myself, but view it with an open mind as one of many possibilities of what we consider reality. After seeing this thread pop up again I today felt like browsing my own old bookmarks on this again.

So take it with a grain of salt (or two) and have fun...  :wink:

Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti live mostly under the Earth (hence no corpses or remains are found in the wild) and occasionally roam above Earth in forest and mountain areas where they cannot be detected as it is mostly 'in the wild' and unchartered territory (we should remember that a great part of Earth's surface is still 'wild').

They have also many incredibly evolved senses, better than that of 'normal' animals, physical as non-physical, that help them to escape from human observation or getting caught (even by eye only). And yes, they are 'part non-physical beings' too living in more than one reality.

There are several kinds of Bigfoot, one is said to be a mere thought form (hence an astral being?). Others are mammals who can wander on the Earth as normal hairy 'apes'. Some say they were one species who first incarnated / were from "Maldek", the planet which got destroyed in our solar system. There's many myths about this. However, the Bashar channeller says they 'evolved' (whatever that means) here on Earth and it is us humans who were genetically altered from them by ETs.

Here's some interesting links for a lazy Sunday afternoon read, have fun:

http://mondus.org/Seth-Roberts/1984/01.10.php (Seth / Jane Roberts on Bigfoot)

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Maldek%2FBigfoot#Maldek%2FBigfoot (Ra-Channelings 1980ies)

http://neverend.wikia.com/wiki/Bigfoot (Seth & Ra-Channellings combined)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghfSK7-1Bc (Bashar on Sasquatch and 'evolution')

http://www.transients.info/2014/06/bigfoot-yeti-sasquatch-focus-sessions.html (another medium reading from the transients-site)

On Maldek / exploded planet hypothesis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaeton_%28hypothetical_planet%29

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_2/Mysteries_Project_2_Sessions.html
(... so did it  :-o?)

:-)