News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3 instances, 1 dream of almost being hit by a car... what's it mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

blaktatt

In this dream I had last night, my Mother was telling me to be careful because she had a dream that she was reading an article in the newspaper that I had been hit (killed?) in a car accident.

Later in the dream, I was with a friend walking away from a convenience store.  In the parking lot a car was parking, elderly driver, and I sensed danger;  like the driver couldn't control the vehicle or drive very well.  So, I urged my friend and I to get out of it's way.  The car almost hit two other people that were walking behind us.

Even later in the same dream.  I'm standing on the side of the road with some old friends from my past.  A car cruising by us comes about half an inch from hitting one of my friends --- I say half an inch, because that's what I said to him in the dream;  "Man, that car came about half an inch from hitting you!"

I can't help but think there's something to that symbolism... just can't figure what it could be.  Help, anyone?

CFTraveler

What came to me as I was reading this is that it was a lucidity cue- did it click for you?

blaktatt

I guess not... how so? 
funny thing though, I just got back from pickin' my daughter up from school and some lady almost backed into me as she was pulling out of her parking spot, had to honk at her to stop.  I don't really think that was related to my dream though... it was just funny.
Lucidity cue?  I don't understand

PracticalNihilist

If you can channel your spirit guides I recommend to ask them.  As for symbolism it looks like you are watching out for other people and preventing a danger from happening to them.

CFTraveler

QuoteLucidity cue?  I don't understand
Something prompting you to become lucid- a repetitive message like that usually doesn't happen in that same way in waking 'reality'.  Or if it does, it's not so 'obvious'.
However, if I were to interpret it, I'd say your mother in the dream symbolizes your intuition, and the dream is basically telling you to trust your gut.
Or, it's how I would interpret it.

blaktatt

Quote from: CFTraveler on November 09, 2011, 20:27:24
Something prompting you to become lucid- a repetitive message like that usually doesn't happen in that same way in waking 'reality'.  Or if it does, it's not so 'obvious'.
However, if I were to interpret it, I'd say your mother in the dream symbolizes your intuition, and the dream is basically telling you to trust your gut.
Or, it's how I would interpret it.

Very interesting... thanks for your input.  Taken to heart.

blaktatt

Quote from: PracticalNihilist on November 09, 2011, 20:07:04
If you can channel your spirit guides I recommend to ask them.  As for symbolism it looks like you are watching out for other people and preventing a danger from happening to them.

Still working on the channeling thing.  I've had quite a few "projection", but I have yet to meet my guide.  Although, I have a feeling that I might be getting closer to it... just a feeling, that's all.