News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3rd person dreams and deja vu?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerrak

Is it normal to remember your dreams in 3rd person?
I remember some dreams as if I am watching myself in the dream like through someone elses eyes.

I remember watching myself learn to walk and other events in my life but not sure why.  Wouldnt I remember them as first person?

And deja vu,

I bugs me that I can watch a show or movie that I have never watched before, but yet after the show I feel like I have seen it before at some time which is not possible.  This seems to happening more and more frequently.

Anyone else have the same thing?

MisterJingo

hey Cerrak,

Watching yourself in 3rd person during dreams is not uncommon, at least not for me. Also, regarding your point on Deja Vu, this happens to me a lot too and specifically with the example you gave :). Just last night I watched a film, then this morning I was thinking back on it, it felt very familiar. I seemed to have memories of seeing it in the past (Although i seriously think I haven't).
I'm not sure what causes this, but meditation, energy work, obe practice etc cannot be rules out as a potential cause. Any discipline which causes reflection on self (usually to the exclusion of external stimulus) will effect the brain and consequently mind over time. My baseline (C1) mindstate now is very different to what it was even 10 years ago, and this is due to the gradual change such tehcniques effect over time. I have a feeling my Deja Vu experiences at least have some of their roots in this.