News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A memorable dream experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Leranomek

I rarely have dreams that I bother to write down, but last night I had a dream that was ... rather interesting, to me at least.

I was lucid through parts of it. The dream started out with me standing on a massive crystal structure in the middle of a bleak desert. There were strange organic activity just embedded under the green crystal of the whole structure's surface. Or maybe it was electronic circuitry, I'm not sure. I was staring at awe at this enormous beautiful crystal thing before me.

There were TWO suns in the sky - thats what made me become lucid at first.

I had memories that weren't mine. It was like I had access to the collective experience of many, many different entities.
I knew that the structure I was standing on was thousands of years old and that it was in fact part of some sort of transportation system.

I looked down at my body. It was not human. I was a lot taller than a human, maybe 9 feet. My body was part organic part crystal - seemingly of the same green crystal as the structure around me. The electronic/organic stuff was also in my body.
In my left hand I was held a hollow dodecahedron made from some silver flaky material that seemed to flow perpetually. Inside were complex and very intricate crystal "activity".... I couldn't make it all out. It seemed "multidimensional" inside or something - hard to focus on.

Suddenly without a sound this huge hole in space appeared over the structure. A portal if you will. I could see a massive city through this portal, again, made from the crystal organic stuff. I had a knowing that this city covered this whole planet. I also knew that this planet was scoured clean on the physical level. Somehow this city existed at a different frequency, slightly out of phase with the material world, but it was still a physical city.

I must have lost lucidity because the next thing I knew I was flying through this enormous planetwide city. The towers and arches was simply mind bogglingly huge. The thing I was flying in made absolutely no noise and it was whizzing past other similar vehicles at such incredible speeds it made me cringe.

I eventually landed close to the top of a "560 nem" high tower. I have no idea how high "560 nem" is in the metric system, but it must be several kilometres at least. I had this strange moment where was trying to convert this "nem" into kilometres but I gave up. I felt frustrated because such a thing should not be so difficult. There I was in this clearly very advanced body and I couldn't do a stupid metric conversion. Such a silly thing. I became lucid as I was laughing at my self. I stopped laughing when I heard the strange guttural sound of this body laughing. I was really odd to walk around in this alien body while knowing that you are actually human. Yet, at the same time I know I am not just human...

I was still carrying that weird dodecahedron thing. Two aliens were waiting for me. I had the knowing that this race had only one sex.
I handed the orb to one of the aliens who seemed surprised that I had it with me. I had a knowing that this artifact or whatever it was was very important to these people.

We exchanged telepathic conversation, but my human controlling semi lucid mind simply couldn't keep up as information streamed between me and the other alien.

Thats when I lost lucidity again. I have only fragmented memories of the events after that. The artifact apparently came from another universe and that it was an "probability interface" - part of the machinery that made the portals possible. Apparenly these advanced beings could not manufacture these interfaces themselves yet, they found them among the ruins of a long dead alien race.

All in all an interesting experience. Would love to return to that place.

Principle

That whole story of your dream definetly had my imagination going.

Alaskans

Um wow  :-o
Quote from: Principle on March 10, 2007, 08:11:05
That whole story of your dream definetly had my imagination going.
Yea, my immagination is tingling.

It sounds to me that your subconcious has amazing creativity (I think everyones does) or it is what it looks like. Hehe, so bizzare.... my theory is going to be even more bizzare. Perhaps your subconcious was flying around space picking flowers as you slept (common thing), when this teleporting alien crossed your path and integrated you for a moment while traveling a wormhole (or something), teleporting you and it in the same body to another planet. Perhaps it was possible because you are linked somehow to this alien, energetically or psychologically, similar despite radical body differences. Or this probability teleportation thing is full of.. well, probabilities. Perhaps it is not uncommon to pick up others when using it.

Or.. it sounds like it could be symbolic. When dreams are amazing it is hard to beleive it could be symbolic. The alien you inhabit could be your physical body. The dodecahedron could be your 'probability' as an individual, your personal route. Giving it to the others could be you giving yourself to, perhaps the universe, or society, as they were aliens, like you.

Thanks for the post, it refined my definition of real wierd dream.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

Leranomek

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on March 10, 2007, 13:21:42
Leranomek = DHL

while your doing the rounds my universe needs an Extra large veggie pizza with potato wedges please
in my universe its common to pay with sarcasm but dont worry its a good exchange rate  :-D

Noodles

0.o

uhm, okay  :|