News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A dream about my manifesting desire

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

To those who know manifesting
I've been trying to manifest to get into this martial arts school because it's very expensive and I want to get in there for free. What I've been doing is, everyday in the morning, after I wake up, and at night before I go to sleep I say "I am in the process of mastering yee's hung gar kung fu" (that's the name of the style) and last night I had a dream about it! That I got in as a new guy and that I am training there for the 1st time. It was kinda weird too. Weird training and I was very nervous when I was there(as I always am by my nature). What do you guys think about me dreaming about my manifestation?

knucklebrain1970

That's what your supposed to do. DREAM MAN. 24/7
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

TheDarkChakra

No... Not daydream... a sleeping dream... I meant a sleeping dream.

knucklebrain1970

Either or chief. Dream. Your getting way too technical. Take time to dream. Sit, wonder, feel, contemplate, ask what ifs. Now being able to go to a karate studio is not what I would consider a lofty goal, no offense. Your young however and when you see that this works, you'll apply it to bigger desires.

Who ever said that what is inside your head is not as real as this external environment? We've adapted to thinking that way and are raised that way. Dreams are not real is the way I was raised, so I always assumed dreaming was useless. However, I prefer to be in the dream state than this actual boring A*S*S limited reality.

I'm working on making my dreams more real than anything. That way, nothing is as important as my dream. No bill, no person, no job, nothing can get in front of my important dream. When did we lose that capability of having a long thought? Who has the right to tell me my dreams aren't real. This is what I'm working on, and I will manifest my dream, but only when my dream becomes hard wired to my body, when the core belief doubts are uprooted for good and replaced by the neural nets of my new creation. When this happens, I AM MY DREAM, just like "Trump is wealth"

Doesn't matter if he's got 1 zillion dollars in the bank or 20 dollars. He is hard wired for wealth. Hard wiring takes time, because you are taking your intent and trying to make it a permanent part of you. When you have the subconscious and years of self defeating core beliefs, it's difficult, but not impossible. Just have to ask yourself how important it is to you, then you just do the work. Dream an impossible dream man.

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

TheDarkChakra

Umm I'm still confused though, sorry. I think you're trying to encourage me to daydream? But I'm talking about a dream I had the night I was sleeping. I posted to ask what this could mean that I dreamt that I entered the martial arts dojo. The SLEEPING DREAM not daydream!

EDIT: Of cource being able to go to martial arts school isnt that great of a goal but it means a lot to me. I've been waiting to find a dojo for years, and perhaps I MANIFESTED if into my life by thinking about it enough I was able to find it but now to be able to attend such a high priced trainnign school.