News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird Throat Chakra Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.PumperNickle

I will say for the record, everytime I get extremly close to projecting. My feet will float, along with my legs, and chest. But my neck always feels "stuck" for some reason.

Well anyways..... I had this dream where some asian guy in a formal military uniform had struck me in the neck. I immediatley felt pressure on my neck. And it felt like something just closed it up like a bath tub water stopper. I could not breath and fell to the ground. I remained calm and told myself that "nothing bad will happen" and sure enough, the pressure gradually faded from my neck and I was able to breath again. WHAT JUST HAPPENED???

Does my dream have any relevant correlation to my throat chakra system?
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Dreamshards

Well if you don't believe in coincidences then more then likely yes, the two are connected. I know many people think that chakra work is all bologna, but even in just terms of your throat it seems like you have some sort of blockage or barrier. Maybe you are having some difficulty in your waking life dealing with the things we associate with throat. For example: communication, either not saying things that you feel or not listening to what other people are voicing.

I am not sure because I am not you, I am only theorizing for you. I had a similar dream years ago in which I was being chased by a gang with knives and I woke up with fading stab wounds that hurt like hell. Similiar vivid dreams went on until I confronted myself with the negativity I was clinging onto dealing with personal relationships.