News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A very short, but disturbing dream.

Previous topic - Next topic

shaman

Om fist of fury,

I had a very similar dream where I saw a huge explosion that looked like a volcanic eruption with huge clouds of smoke and fire rising in the sky  like a nuclear bomb. I cannot decide whether it is a nuclear bomb or a volcanic eruption, but it looked the same anyhow.

I posted that dream in the prophecy forum of astral pulse, as I see this as a vision, since it was such an intense dream that I cannot call this a dream anymore, it was too vivid to be just a dream.

Do you have any idea of the place?
From my dream it seems that the houses were light brownish as if made of mud bricks... mud buildings?

Transplutonian

Here may be something similar.

The following is verbatum from what I wrote on 10-13-2002, concerning a dream I had the previous night:

"New York City. Fire in the sky. A rocket exploded in the sky after take off?
No one was left in the city. Everything had a beige color.
Walking up a valley to the city. Debris on ground. (And body parts?)

Another guy and myself were looking through the rubble. We found some scientific instruments.

I found some books on Nazism. I hid them- I didn't want him to find them. I was afraid Nazism would return.

I found some wall hangings on a wall which was more like a steep cliff. Base of cliff."

smooth

-Chris

Syke

A few weeks ago i had a similar dream.

I was in my bedroom when i heard this extremely loud roar... i went out in to the front and saw this HUGE, red fiery cloud in the sky.

I was worried about radiation or something, but my mother assured me that it was a different type of bomb and because we were still alive then we wouldnt be harmed.

Then there was another giant explosion and another red fiery cloud further away.

These clouds were very scary and looked unearthly.

then a fighter jet flew over head and went behind my house. i went through the park near my house and instead of the rest of the neighbourhood i found like a miltary air hanger.
I recall seeing american flags on the jets and i looked closly at one of the rockets onthe bottom of a jet and it had the american flag and something else written on it.... unfortunatly i didnt write any of this down so i dont remember what it said.
The hanger was at the top of a cliff... an extremely high cliff. beyond that there seemed to be mountains.
were i live there are no mountains.

I walked out of the hanger and the dream kinda changed from there.

I have no psychic ability what so ever and dont recall experiencing any prophetic dreams before, but this dream was extremely vivid (the writing is the only thing i dont rememebr in detail) and for some reason when i woke up i felt it was very important.

I also thought i should add that im not american and live in australia... so the american flag prints on the jets and rockets seemed odd and unsettling to me.

FistOfFury

I just finished posting this in another area of the forum, and thought I should post it here too, incase you don't visit that area, and since I know you guys like reading about dreams. Anyway, here it is, with a few editing for mispelled words and such.

I don't know if it was a product of my overactive imagination, or that it's tied to this thread, or whatever, but I had a wierd short dream before I woke up yesterday morning. It was extremely vivid too. Usually, when I dream they are vague and hard to understand, and the "pictures" are foggy or not clear, and usually I never hear sound effects. But this time it was the exact opposite. Anyway on to the dream.

I was sleeping in the dream, it was night time. I suddenly awoke to a wierd and very loud fiery noise behind my house. I went to go look out the window, and I saw a really bright and red GIANT "shooting star". It landed in an area somewhere behind my house, and there was a giant explosion. I then started running to the other side of my room, and looked out the other window that faces the front of my house, and saw another giant reddish star thingy like I just saw behind my house, coming right towards me. Well, it landed right on top of me, and I saw and heard myself being crushed by the great force. And well, then I was dead. I then woke up, disturbing to say the least.

Opinions/comments? And how could this be interpreted? I think it has something to do with the thread I mentioned, it's about 2012 and Nibiru, I have been reading alot about that stuff for the past couple days.