News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aliester Crowley's Astral school

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaki

Its all very foggy right now to me, as i didnt write it down, but here are the things i do remember.

It lasted exactly one month.I remember on several occasions that it was mentioned it lasts one month,and i had to move in that school,i suppose it was a boarding school.
In this school i remember Aliester looked like a baldish man, the only feature of his face i remember is that he was baldish.

When he introduced himself he seemed to walk past everyone,around the entire hall,which was quite large, and had benches.

I remember all the students when he introduced himself and left in a room to the left, were quite chatty and unintrested,so i told them "dont you know who aliester crowley is!?" and proceeded to tell them..even though i never thought about Aliester while "awake".

And intrestingly, when he was giving lectures,sometimes he wrote on the blackboard and sometimes on the floor.
I know the school was astral related,and that Aliester was a nice guy.
Thats more or less what happened.

Any thoughts?

confusedartist

Was this one dream or a series of dreams over one month?

Hmm. This boarding school reminds me of orders or gatherings. I don't know a lot about Crowley's early endeavors but I do know he was highly involved with the HOGD and OTO during certain time periods. I've also heard Crowley wasn't always the nicest guy around and people stopped collaborating with him for this reason, but I'd never know unless I met him. And you certainly met him to a degree so you'd know better than I would ;)

Some of his experiments definitely involved the astral, consciousness, drugs, etc. and he claimed to channel a creature (some call it an alien, others an astral spirit) called Lam. Lam is the first thing I thought of when I read your post and you might find him interesting (look him up if you wish!)

To me it seems like a Crowley-related spirit, thoughtform or current wants to teach you something.

Thaki

It was just a single dream, but for me it was very out-of-the ordinary.
And the fact that i didnt give much thoght to Aliester, i merely knew who he was.
I wondered why did i dream of this...so i came here  :lol:

Also i'd like to ask a noobish question regarding dreams..

Do dreams always necessarily mean something/want to show you something?
Are dreams made up by your mind/Are dreams sometimes made up by your mind?

Stookie_

Quote from: Vedyl on January 15, 2013, 06:56:28
Do dreams always necessarily mean something/want to show you something?
Are dreams made up by your mind/Are dreams sometimes made up by your mind?

Sometimes it's important or a message, but sometimes it's just random subconscious junk sifting to the top. Dreams can be influenced from inner and outer sources, so you just have to be objective when analyzing them.

Thaki