News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Amazing Inception

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I think this is a good way to begin my activity here.

So, last night I had my most amazing dream. A complete inception. A dream inside a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream.
I dream that I'm sitting in a park and it's a full moon. I'm there with a couple of friends and one of them is trying to do some spells (she's a witch) but the clouds are often covering the moon and she needs it. So she asks me and I wave my hand and move away the clouds. This happens a couple of times before we all grab our heads and suddenly the environment changes. We are at a house, sitting in the living room and we have these head gears that actually allow us to enter a virtual world. Not a VR set but a complete mask that takes you into a new matrix.
So as I grab my head I'm now into that room and I'm taking off the mask. So do my friends and I'm completely blown by this and I start freaking out. They tell me to chill out and put back on the mask. They put theirs but I don't.
The mask looked like a robot. It had the head and a bit of the shoulders. So they put on their masks and I'm sitting there thinking "What if this is also a matrix".
I grab my head and guess what - it is another matrix. I'm taking off another mask and I'm at a completely different place. I see both my friends there, wearing different masks, and a few other people who were there to watch over us. As I'm about to ask what is this whole thing and why are we doing this, another group of people arrive and attack us with supernatural abilities. I see a fireball flying towards me so I grab it (I felt like I'm using my willpower and focus to do so), turn around and throw it back. At first I was like "This is freaking awesome" but then I thought it is probably another matrix so I grab my head and I actually wake up.
Then I went back to sleep and what is very interesting was that the supernatural fight continued and we were fighting some evil witches, I had a staff and so on. It was epic!
I'm currently not even sure if this is not just another matrix and I'm sleeping somewhere wearing a headset  :-D

I haven't watched "Inception" or "The Matrix" recently, last time was like 2 years ago, so this isn't some interpretation of my daily life. I've been thinking for a while that this friend of mine, the witch, is entering my dreams somehow.
I wonder if anyone of you know of such a skill and how it can be done?

Thank you and sorry for the long post.  :-D

blis

Thats sounds like a pretty awesome dream.

You might be able to use that mask thing as a way to change your dream/astral environment. When you find yourself lucid, reach up with the intent of taking the mask off.

TheOne

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure if I should interpret it as a message from my subconscious mind though. I find myself spending a lot of time in front of the PC, so I take it like a "Get out of the matrix" message, yet here I am again  :-D