News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Asking dreampersons who they are !

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

I asked a room full of people if they were dreaming once, everyone ignored me except for one kid.

He told me something like '2 carrot', and other things I cant remember.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Nagual

From my experience:
Most of the time, they don't answer...  look like dumb and don't understand what's going on...
None of the ones answering ever said they were me.
Maybe less than 10 people said/answered something "intelligent"/coherent.
Most of the ones who look "intelligent" don't talk.
Several times I went into crowds (100+) people and yelled that this was a dream blabla... and almost nobody would react.  They would just stare at me absent-minded.
And a bunch of different people almost said that they were acting/pretending...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

thechunk05

Had a lucid dream last week and as soon as I realized I was dreaming, I ran around telling everyone that I was dreaming (I was dreaming about something at school, so all my friends were there)a few mumbled something I couldn't understand and most just looked at me without any expression.
Sell
I'll Sell Your Memories
For 15 Pounds Per Year
But You Can Keep The Bad Days

Nagual

Once I almost had the opportunity to appear on TV...  But I woke up before the TV crew started...  It was a small TV stand in the middle of a huge mall.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

jason

I once asked a girl rowing a canoe across the floor if she was real,or just a dream creation.she said "no,I'm real.I'm here because I have issues w/my father".

this seems to illustrate the possibility that there could be certain astral areas we go to for certain dream issues,for the purposes of learning.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

wisp

In a dream, an underwater animal had been confiscated by another group. While trying to figure out what caused this to happen,I became the film to capture it. Filmed in real time was a young man who had taken the water route to where he was going. He was connected with the sea animal. He didn't know the animal was trying to follow him. The film showed him coming from the water and running toward a building, his dog ran beside him. The people were in a buzz that this had inadvertently had happened,including me.

Lindasmith647

Do you think you would get any different a response if you ran into a large crowd in this world and started hollering "who are you" or "you're dreaming" - don't you think most people would look at you with an expressionless face?  Maybe this world is a dreamworld also.

LindaS.

Jon_88

Sometimes i remember doing it , Its very interesting experience. No matter what they answer .

Just wanted to know how many does it and how often you get that their you. And how often they say their not you .

A few times i had experiences that made me wonder if i realy met someone else , they just seem so sure , and many times have a smartly looking grin on their face =P