News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream about a disaster (VERY VIVID), please, I need help in interpreting...

Previous topic - Next topic

Amane

Hello everyone, umm, I just woke up from a very... vivid and bad dream, and right now there are still lingering feelings of fear and I'm still shaking a bit...

This will be a bit long, because I will explain here in full detail the things I saw in my dream, everything from the very beginning of what I can remember up to the point before I woke up, this dream is very vivid, it is similar to vividness on a dream (or was it Astral Projection already?) I had when I saw myself on a Lake on a Draconic Realm or Planet (fighting a black dragon there in the process) which happened around 7 years ago; that kinda vividness.

There are also some images that I saw and words that I heard that is kind of religious-related... it is ok to tell some logical similarities and meanings regarding this dream and one's own interpretation in the filters of religious beliefs but please refrain from saying things related to urging people to convert their own religious beliefs to yours in this thread, I did not create this thread to encourage religious discussions, I am here to ask for help (in addition to me being very, very afraid right now) in dream interpretation as well as enlightenment about if my dream is a premonition, an Astral Projection, an event where my consciousness slipped into a Parallel Universe version of me, or JUST a mere dream, albeit a little bit TOO vivid.

Anyway, the dream seems almost real, everything I saw looks very, very real, and I hope people who are knowledgeable in dreams would enlighten me about this terrible, terrible dream I just had, I'm very afraid for the safety of millions of people right now, too, and my family...

I'll start:

Ok so first, I was in my cousin's old house, and I saw a lot familiar AND unfamiliar people, they were all watching TV, hanging out and it's like we are having a party, I even saw there our two Shih Tzu dogs who are playing with me and licking my feet like they usually do.

Well that was the part that is kinda blurry for me since it seems like a mediocre dream so it doesn't have as much impact, but anyways, it was nighttime then, and for some reason, our cousin's old house and our grandparent's house seem to be in one location... so then, when me and my parents are preparing to go home, I went to the comfort room a bit and voided myself, while in the comfort room, I saw a sort of... white horse that flashed from the sky that I saw from the window of the comfort room? Then before I go out of the room, a power outage suddenly occurred and then I saw two people who I seem to know but looking but at the dream, I do not actually know them, but they have this feeling (while I was in my dream), that I know them.

These two people are telling us about a very VERY strong typhoon that will hit Philippines, and they showed us reports about it in the internet using their smartphones. A few moments after that we could hear winds howling and very, very strong winds started to blow, there was also lightning around, then I told my parents that I'm glad we didn't went home yet (since they waited for me to finish voiding), the whole experience was very terrifying, I also called my step father in a room to go out, but he seems to just lit a candle and did not go out to my call.

Anyway, a few minutes on that, for some reason, there was a lightning strike that REALLY lit up the whole surrounding (it was nighttime and there was a power outage), this particular lightning lit up the whole place and the nighttime scene suddenly became daytime, the surroundings was still lit so bright even after the lightning disappeared!

And then, for some reason, two other elderly women who were in the party in my cousin's house just now came to us while the sky was still transformed into that of a daytime due to that lightning and there were winds blowing around... well it seems my mind is having trouble imaging these two women so it used a sort of Analytical Overlay and replaced their faces with elderly women actresses we usually see on T.V. here.

Anyway, while they are near the gate of the house of my grandparents (we were in the terrace of the said house when we witnessed these strong winds) I looked up at the sky and... I saw  swirling clouds right above us... this "swirling cloud scene above us" scene... I saw it for like 3 or 4 times now in my dream, during the previous ones all I did (having 7 years of knowledge and practical experience in a few Psychic Abilities as well as Occult Magick, especially Weather Manipulation/Influencing Magick (but I'm not that adept, still)) was to gather energy and dispel these strong winds...

But this time, the swirling wind and clouds started forming into a typhoon-shaped object, it is similar to how one sees a typhoon from a satellite picture, in the center, I saw a sort of violet-like energies and it was kinda static and it flew right above us, carrying with it very strong winds. And the size of this swirling wind is like spanning just a certain portion of the sky, it was large but not as large as a fully developed typhoon yet.

As it flew above us... something terrible happened, there were numbers as well as objects that appeared in the sky, the objects are like what I usually see in some occult artwork, the dominant colors were violet and black, there were geometrical shapes, there was even an INVERTED triangle there with a cross shape on the tip of it on the down-side, and then somewhere in the middle there is a skull-shaped object, then on the other hand, another object has this triangular shape, and inside the triangle, there are various skulls inside as well as candles, it is like I am looking on an artwork from a Magickal Grimoire because it is not colored black and violet, it is like color white and it showed the images as a sort of black pen drawings on a book, there were many images like these that appeared in the sky, I could even hear some sort of laughing echoing in the sky, it was very frightening and, also, these images seems to MOVE, the skulls, the candles...

As for the numbers that appeared they were written in the sky due to cloud formations, which possibly formed upon the passing of the typhoon, me and my family are talking about these numbers, there were 662, 667, 668, and even... 666, and my family, who are Catholics, think this is Satan's doing, as for me, I don't follow any Religious doctrine since I'm a Spiritual person, possibly the only spiritual person in this whole clan, so I thought these numbers are a sort of numerology-related signs.

In any case, our whole sky was littered with these dreadful images and numbers which are created but for some reason, I hear myself saying "heh, this will be EXCITING", while my other family members are cowering in fear... And also I had this feeling that these images will drop some sort of entities that will harm us, so, me, for some reason in that dream, have this kind of feeling I usually have whenever I compete with others in a martial arts sparring or even in online games in a player versus player setting, that kinda fighting-spirit feeling, and I was all feeling like "bring it on" kind of feeling... I don't know why but it seems I am quite a very brave person in this dream...

Anyways as the typhoon image became blocked by the roof, this person who told us about the news of a Typhoon through their smartphone, told me that this Typhoon will go to Mecca, yes, the location of the Black Stone that Muslim people go to pilgrimage to and then sort of rebound, and go back to the Philippines, but this time as a much, much bigger typhoon, and also, during my various researches regarding the Norn Goddesses, the Runes and Web of Wyrd which is related to my own training on Sigil Magick development, I saw a video wherein this person talked about the Black Stone being the place where the Norse Deities are imprisoned (after the Ragnarok I think?) by Loki and that the Norns; Urd, Verdandi and Skuld (I also think of the Norn sisters as one being) are among the two deities who were not imprisoned by Loki and that they are preparing to fight Loki and free the other deities from the Black Stone... does this information, true or not, holds significance in this dream that I had as well? Since this Typhoon, in the dream, is said to become stronger after it went to Mecca and my first thought is that it will actually HIT the Black Stone, rebound and go back to the Philippines as a much stronger Typhoon and I also seemed to have visualized the Black Stone and the Kaabah in this dream being hit by the typhoon and then rebounding.

In any case, this person showed me a report in the internet regarding the weather and astronomical services administration report on the possible size of the typhoon; the eye is in Luzon, near Manila, while its arms actually SPANS the whole Philippines and that this typhoon will go back at "Monday"... it's currently Thursday right now where I live, just a few minutes before Friday... and for some reason I am aware of the time and date in that dream which is the same as the time and date while I was awake... so I all felt like there won't be much time to evacuate and prepare, and that I have to beseech the deities I work with to help me and give me power in order to break this Typhoon, yes, I am planning to conduct a Magickal Ritual for this in the dream.

Seeing the report and the span of the typhoon, I could already tell that it will bring great disaster to the country and that many people will possibly die or at the very least, be injured and left homeless without clean food and water to eat... so I felt that I HAVE to do something; instead of gradually hastening the weakening of a typhoon like I usually do using Weather Magick, I am planning to break it off right off the bat.

In any case, after this person showed me the report and after I planned on what to do, I moved and looked at the sky again, the grotesque images disappeared (or I think there are still some small ones left?), and the triple digit numbers also got reduced to two digit numbers, showing 66, 67, 68, 62, the 62 one, being formed by clouds, is also starting to break apart. Then I kept looking at the sky and I saw the typhoon again, but this time, it is much, much smaller, it is colored... umm, it seems like an energy or something, it is colored violet or white-blue like an electricity with some transparent sides here and there, it is not shaped like a swirling wind or cloud anymore, it looks like... a butterfly-shaped thing, I could also hear a sort of whirring noise as if it was indeed an electric convergence, and to describe its appearance more accurately... it has a circle as its "head", an oblong as its main body, and its wings are shaped like candle flames, it has like four or six wings? Also, above the circle (its head) I could see a sort of crescent-shaped thing as its horns? Kinda like that, it keeps on emitting a whirring noise and flew around just a bit before going away, possibly headed to Mecca.

Anyway as it departs, I still see the numbers in the sky which are formed by clouds, there are only a few now, one of our Shih Tzu dogs went near me again, wanting to play... as of that moment, I am thinking on what should I do, how am I going to solve this problem, how am I going to help these people and protect them, I was really troubled, but for some unexplained reason I feel... excited? I kept having that feeling of "ah, my abilities will be put to the test this time, but I'm not gonna do this alone, I will ask help from other Magick Practitioners and deities too, and we'll form a team" sort of feeling...

After that, I woke up, but I could still remember the feeling I had before I woke up; it felt as if I... "slipped" inside my physical body that is sleeping... I could not see anything but I did feel like my whole being just "slipped" back to my body... then, just a few minutes ago, I saw myself on my room and I was VERY, VERY relieved that it was just a dream... because to be honest, I am still at a lost on what to do... the "Me" in that dream doesn't seem to be afraid at all, in fact, I felt excited albeit being troubled... but what I am thinking of while I saw that dream and after I woke up is fear and confusion, as well as anxiety...

Well, that's how the dream turned out... so yes, I need help right now in interpreting it, there are so many elements present in this dream that if I were to use an online dream dictionary and attempt to connect the dots... I might get even more confused, since I have little to no experience in Dream Magick, much less Dream Interpretation, especially vivid dreams like these.

And I don't usually ask other people to interpret my dreams for me, I just typed them in notepad and tell myself that I am going to look to the meanings of those dreams in the Astral Plane, in the Akashic Records, but right now, I am still studying and practicing the techniques for conscious Astral Projection so decoding this dream might take a while... that is why I thought of posting this here in hopes that people who are knowledgeable in this field would help me interpret what in the world did I just dreamed about, or if it is a sort of event where my consciousness slipped into a Parallel Universe version of me, or a Premonition, or an Astral Projection or just a mere dream.

I would really appreciate your insights on this matter, since I am still very afraid of this dream I just had, I am concerned to the lives of my loved ones and many people in this country too... and, seeing that big of a typhoon, it might even affect nearby countries, which is another thing I am concerned about... I'm very confused, I don't know what to do...

Bluefirephoenix

Could be past future or symbolic. Only you can tell. I would say it has elements more of the past and may be related to past fears or events, fears and desires. 

If it is precognition, just hang on it it and match the account to the event.  Precog are usually more of a quick flast than a detailed dream but not always. For now it's important to release it and let it go. Writing it down helps but let it go now.

Amane

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on October 09, 2015, 08:29:21
Could be past future or symbolic. Only you can tell. I would say it has elements more of the past and may be related to past fears or events, fears and desires.  

If it is precognition, just hang on it it and match the account to the event.  Precog are usually more of a quick flast than a detailed dream but not always. For now it's important to release it and let it go. Writing it down helps but let it go now.

Thanks for the response, in any case, I'll see what happens this Monday, or what kind of dream I will have at that (but... yeah seriously, every time I think of that dream I really do get afraid) but I'll try to stay calm. I really hope it is more of a symbolic dream though... It's not like Nature or even the Will of this Planet would want to influence the Elements in order to create a typhoon that big... unless maybe if it is caused by a sort of advanced technology from certain rogue extraterrestrials (akin to the triangle-shaped objects I saw).

Though as for it being symbolic, there are way too many symbols and numbers in there, so I really feel it has this 75-80% of being a symbolic dream... but if in any event that it is in fact a sort of Parallel Universe vision... I wonder how my other self would deal with that and how it would affect me...

Well, I'll post too on Monday regarding what will happen... though due to my fear of that dream, it makes me want to avoid having to deal with that kinda dream again, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it...  :|

Ugh, I never really feared any of my dreams until now and I know fearing is kind of a bad thing to do at times like these haha, I cannot help it but I'll try my best to avoid being affected by negativities.

Szaxx

Hi, I've had many clairvoyant dreams where I was there at the scene. There's many things you've not mentioned so for now try to interpret this one.
'Dreammoods' is a good site to use, make sure how you were feeling is included. This gets lost if someone else just uses key items from the dream.
It signify change and at present it can be easy or difficult adapt to.
Take your time making notes first then interpret the keys on how you were emotionally at that time. This gives farire accuracy.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Amane

Quote from: Szaxx on October 10, 2015, 07:15:41
Hi, I've had many clairvoyant dreams where I was there at the scene. There's many things you've not mentioned so for now try to interpret this one.
'Dreammoods' is a good site to use, make sure how you were feeling is included. This gets lost if someone else just uses key items from the dream.
It signify change and at present it can be easy or difficult adapt to.
Take your time making notes first then interpret the keys on how you were emotionally at that time. This gives farire accuracy.

Hello Szaxx, thanks for the response. As for the dream, alright I will interpret the symbols I saw using the website you mentioned (I am also actually using another site called something like "auntyflo", since the meanings in that site also kinda scared me a bit haha, but I will use that particular site for the interpretation of the symbols and see what happens when I connect the dots), well I will do this once the exams are over, and I'll post the results here.

For now, as for the feeling I had in the dream, my emotional state and all that; while I was seeing I felt pretty neutral, or like, the usual feeling I have which is kinda neutral, when I am at social gatherings and parties (I'm not really a party-kind of person, and I do distance myself from crowds if I can help it since I find it mentally stressful and not relaxing at all due to the noise, and I usually love spending time alone or with a few handful of friends/family/loved ones and enjoying a serene, quiet and relaxing time).

Then when the small, localized typhoon came over and released those ominous symbols in the sky, what I felt initially isn't fear, but... excitement? A sort of a courageous feeling, like that "Me" in the dream is feeling really excited due to the thought of being able to "challenge" myself, to test my abilities to its utmost limit and grow more powerful in the process (since, again, we can only truly be strong and improve when met with some sort of resistance in any shape and form), as for desiring more power, I know from my own self, and even that "Me" in the dream, that what drives me is to be able to attain my goals (which concerns a lot of things, major and minor scale) as well as protect myself and those I care about and help others in need, and have a grand adventure in the Astral Planes and all that.

But anyways, during this entire event in the dream, I could actually FEEL as if "I" (this one typing all these right now) just got squeezed inside that "Me" in the dream, and my inner feelings were fear and anxiety for the safety of many people, but my "Body" in that dream feels otherwise; I have this sort of "Ok, bring it on!" kind of feeling the whole time, I could actually notice that I am smiling while looking at those ominous symbols, as if my fear is translated into excitement for battle (and I don't really get why I am so interested in Martial Arts and the art of battle and war when I myself am afraid of hurting other people, except maybe on extreme circumstances, but yeah), anyways after the event ended I felt kinda neutral, but this "Me" talking right now is getting confused on what to do to help others and save them of possible, while my body still gets this sort of rush of blood due to excitement...

In any case, the day mentioned in that dream I had just passed now, it's 2AM right now, Tuesday; what happened yesterday was nothing serious, except that it kind had this short localized rain showers.

And then during the day, here comes the interesting part; there were no major negative events; the only negative one was perhaps me accidentally peeling my skin near the side of my fingernail which did HURT, and bled a little. Anyways, yesterday, I saw an influx of synchronized numbers, 17:17, 19:19, 66, 77 and stuff, I also saw large amounts of numbers 6, 7, and 9.

I also looked at the news a few hours earlier and it seems a Typhoon has been detected and is expected to get here at Wednesday, and there were also strong winds and rain with lightning and thunders for a good 30+ minutes.

Also, if I am to take my analysis even further: coincidentally, the theme of the dream I described in this thread is about "Disaster"... what's interesting is that, I just found the time yesterday to read the newest Volume of one of my most favorite novel (considering it has already completed its translation to English months ago, I would normally immediately read it, but for some reason, I only found the chance and time to do so yesterday).

This Novel's newest volume is entitled "Itsuka Disaster", with its Prologue name being entitled "The Beast of Demise". Linking this here for those interested: https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=Date_A_Live#Volume_12_-_Itsuka_Disaster_.28Full_Text.29

Also, about this particular novel, its genre of magic, fantasy and action (aside from the Romance and Comedy party) usually revolves around Spirits (who are females) wielding powers which are based off of the Sephirot Tree (The Tree of Life) AND the Qlipoth, and this particular volume dealt with the main character losing control of the powers he sealed within himself; Spiritual Powers that have a sort of essence with the various Spheres of the Tree of Life...

The word "Disaster"... for some reason, this word is pointing me towards so many directions... and, pointing the various appearances of the numbers 6, 7, and 9 (which does look like an upside-down 6), as well as the numbers containing lots of 6 in my dream, especially 666; this number is also considered the "Number of the Beast" right? The "Beast", also seem to match on the Prologue title of the Novel, too, and then inevitably, the Sephirot and Qlipoth mystical themes attached to the whole story...

And now, I do know that some people might say I might be overthinking things, a side of me thinks so, too, but for some reason, the influx of these numbers I saw in the parking lot before we rode back home, finding JUST the right day and time to read that Novel which contains the word "Disaster" and "Beast" as well as its mystical themes; the Sephirot and the Qlipoth, makes me think there is some sort of message being relayed to me? I don't know what to make of all of these, it's very confusing and I have to admit that these are one of my current weaknesses right now; interpreting messages from the Spiritual Realm or other realms out there, and even if I go by "Feelings" as other people tell me, I usually find my ego inevitably tampering with the "Feelings" I get which just gets me confused.

Also about this typhoon that is coming to us; is it a wise decision to use Magick to influence the typhoon and gradually weaken it significantly while it's on the way here? Since I am being kind of paranoid... and the news even said it will affect the region of this country I am currently in, just like in the dream... but I am having second thoughts since... won't this action produce a sort of Karmic energy and then make the next typhoon that might come as double the strength of this current one? Or should I perform the weather influencing technique I have been using for a handful of years now (with noticeable effects) with the help of Sigil Magick to potentially prevent this typhoon from getting really strong? I'm really torn on both sides, like if I just have to let Nature do her work or interfere with it in order to prevent an uncertain future where a "Disaster" is possible?

Ugh, I don't know what to do...