News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can fasting make dreams more vivid?

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocodilian123

I haven't fasted before but it would be easy for me because I have very little appetite. I think I remember reading somewhere that fasting increases dream vividness, is this true?

Xanth

Can fasting make dreams more vivid?

Nope.

Crocodilian123

LightBeam

Why dont you test it for yourself. This may be different for different people. For myself I know that when I eat a lot especially during holidays, my brain becomes lazy and sluggish and  I sleep very deeply. I dont wake up at all during the night and I dont get as many APs and vivid dreams. I go through fasting and cleansing periods and I notice that my brain becomes sharper, I need less sleep, I feel very energized and my sleep gets lighter. I wake up frequently and that gives me a chance to trigger APs that way. After all we all experience APs whether we realize it or not, but this REALIZATION and remembrance depends on our physical brain to retain the memories. Keep it healthy.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: Crocodilian123 on November 02, 2015, 14:53:38
That sucks. I'll try WILD instead.
I'm confused...

Are you looking for the EASIEST, most SIMPLE way of doing this stuff?

If so... you're going to end up getting frustrated really quickly.  Your problem isn't your method or technique... it's that you're impatient.  THAT is what you need to solve first.