News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Different LD's

Previous topic - Next topic

IsayWhaat

Hello,

I'll just get straight to the point. I started having heavy dose of LD's in last 10 days, but some feel very different. Let me explain. These 2 scenarios can happen.
1) I fall asleep, "wake up" in non-physical - always sleep paralysis, I'm lying on my bed, roll out of it and I proceed to have LD.

or

2) I fall asleep, I start dreaming I'm awake (while in non-physical I dream I'm awake) then in dream I proceed to go to bed, fall asleep and then I think I "woke up" in non-physical (actually been whole time there), I'm lying on my bed - have SP, roll out of it and I have LD.

Point is, when I wake up, depending on how I got to have LD separates the feeling I have. LD's that I have through the first step feel a lot more vivid and a lot more stable than the second ones. Why? What's the big idea? Why these second ones feel so different? Like, so distant. Any thoughts?

Szaxx

It's a different awareness level.
While these are playing out try your best to match them both by using intent.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

IsayWhaat

Quote from: Szaxx on November 18, 2015, 17:07:37
It's a different awareness level.
While these are playing out try your best to match them both by using intent.

What do you mean by different awareness level? How many are they? How far can one go?

Xanth

Lumaza

Quote from: IsayWhaat on November 18, 2015, 20:37:51
What do you mean by different awareness level? How many are they? How far can one go?
There are many different levels. Kurt Leland has written books about this. LD's and where they lead you are Kurt's area of study. There's some great info to be found on this subject on his website here.
http://www.kurtleland.com/dream-interpretation/crash-course
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla