News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can You speak with your subconscious will Lucid Dreaming

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

What if we are always communicating with our subconscious... or our deeper mind as I call it?
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

OrionsDream

Hmm, dreaming is a way the subconcious communicates with me. It shows me different scenes, places, people, scenarios, in other words, it shows me dreams. That is the way it communicates on a basis. Symbolism a lot.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

fliesatnite

Our subconscious is more active than our conscious mind.  It runs in the background constantly. It communicates with us on a continual basis, not only when we are asleep, we are just too busy during the day to receive the messages and or pay attention to it.  The difference being that when we are asleep, the conscious mind shuts down and allows the sub conscious to 'take over' or for lack of a better term 'go to work for us'.  It is then that we are more open to receive the information from our subconscious minds through dreaming.

Hope that make sense!