News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Car Accident, Turns into Lucid Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

ParanoidAndroid

Scene: Night time in an unfamiliar town. Houses and businesses lined the streets with cement sidewalks and no grass to be seen.

Me and my girlfriend were driving around an unfamiliar town trying to get home. We were lost. I took a left turn down a dark street. As we go forward I suddenly plummet down while she somehow stays above. As I am falling I am looking up at her thinking about how much I will miss her when I die. As I lay under water she comes and saves me. One cop then shows up and accuses me of being under the influence of a drug because that is the only way I could not have noticed the signs warning of road repair. I deny this and the cop hands me a ticket. It was an unnecessarily long piece of paper and tells me if I just admit to my wrong doings and sign the paper he can get us home. I say I will not sign it. (Dream gets blurry).

Two more cops show up including one woman and are talking to my girlfriend. I ask to see their IDs and badges. They get noticeably nervous and I realize they are not cops and that I am also Dreaming. (Dream becomes lucid) Me and my girlfriend get separated. I am walking along side a row of homes and hear the four of them coming. I hide myself as they walk passed because they are trying to get me also. When they are gone I see a cat. The cat resembles my own cat but very very skinny. At first the cat is wary of me but I then begin to pet it and ask it where they took my girlfriend. The cat then leads me towards a home that looks no different than all the other homes on the block. As I am in front of the home I notice my girlfriend through cracks in the front steps of the home. She is locked in the basement. As I come to her I see tears in her eyes and I know she needs me. I tell her I am going to save her and get her out of there. While still looking at her I notice activity at the front door. An old lady is inside and I begin to walk away from the home so I do not look suspicious. She was complaining to someone about something. I then get very nervous and wake up. 
I know dreams are important. I always wonder how I can use them to help myself.

Arie

Quite an interesting dream you had there.  I don't think you would rate that as a highly conscious lucid dream though huh mate? Still talking to a cat and acting out your role in the 'script.'  :-D

That's good that that you realized you were in a dream.  I've had these low level lucid dreams often in the past... I haven't had one in a while though. The question I suppose is what triggers produce a highly conscious lucid dream instead of a low level one?

I've only had one high level LD... and this happened when I was in a dream, then drifted out of it in this mental limbo... a kind of dreamless waiting area, then I suddenly shot back into the same dream scene fully conscious and felt a huge rush of energy. It was so exciting and amazing that I woke up a few seconds after 'hovering' around my basement and remembered it in rich, brilliant detail.

I really wish I could figure out the secret to highly conscious LD's.  What I experienced was really unintentional... at least I think.  I'm not sure how I could replicate going into the void again. Anyone know? :-o
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."