News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Common Dream Themes.

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

I don't have one common theme, but one that happens quite often is where I attend school and I am completly lost.  I don't understand what the teacher says; or, by the time I wrote down a simple sentence, he would be like 10 pages further and I try like hell to catchup with no success...  And everybody else seems fine, except me.  Same thing with exams.  I just have time to read the subject of the exam and, bing, it's over, and everybody gives their copy back... [|)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

holy reality

my most common theme right now is sleeping

and/or people doing unpleasant things to me while sleeping/paralyzed...
!..............!

lifebreath

Ahh, dreams. Well, last night, I was examining various diamonds through a 10X jeweler's lupe ...

I remember as a kid having dreams of being chased and not being able to get away. Then I learned to fly ... what a relief! (I love those flying dreams.) Then I had a lot of sexual dreams, some of which seemed mighty real!

Then, the recurring dreams of missing a college test, being gone from class and loosing track of my schedule...

Then, years ago, there was the period of breaking out of the shell and being reborn within. Many violent dreams. One where my father turned into a demonic beast and I attempted repeatedly to stab him/it. Hidden fears, hurts, anger and internalized negativity bubbling up to conciousness during the dream state, subsequently leading to much needed inner healing and forgivenss.

Now? Pretty much enjoyable, simple things, like Jesus teaching me to walk through walls and such! And the diamonds? Are they significant? Maybe ... to me! Or maybe, it was just a continuation of my conversation yesterday with my step-mom about diamonds. Of course, it was a lot of examination of the internal structure, symmetry, flaws, etc. ...

cainam_nazier

I am one of those "and now some thing completely different" kind of people.  I just never know what I am going to get when I lay down.  It changes so much I really can't say that there is any one theme.  I mean I might have a weeks worth of one type of dream but for the most part thats it.

Like this week.  Last night I don't remember, but the day before I was trying to get away from some thing because I ended up wrapped up in my sheets like a mummy, the day before that was a sexual dream, the day before that was recalling a whole bunch of people from my past, and the five days prior to that were fighting evil dead things because I have been playing too much "Eternal Darkness" on the game cube.

Usually and stretch of the same theme in dreams is a direct result of some thing I am doing durring the day.  Like playing video games or watching movies.

holy reality

i've had this recurring dream (about three or more times that I can remember) about being at school, and finding this really cool game room...

the first time, it was a literal bowling alley, but you had to pay tokens like an arcade game to bowl, and there were never any openings in line to play

the second time it was like... arcade game bowling but it feels like you really are bowling despite really small pins and bowling balls, etc.... and when I'd find an open game I'd put my money in then realize I'm not in front of a bowling game, but something else.

the third time (last night) much the same happened, only the game room was very dark and confined... tons of people in it.. it was a good environment but very werid looking.

i wonder what in the world this means... maybe I want to go bowling?

WOW... just thinking about arcade games brought back this memory of like a 2 year old dream... something about being in a Discovery Zone like environment and playing games... and there was an upstairs arcade in a really strange looking room... something about aliens seems familiar... I don't know.
!..............!

fireprooflighter

My most common is being chased or followed. =
Holy,
  Recurring dreams about bowling? Maybe the bowling symbolizes something bigger? Or maybe whenever a certain event happens, you get the bowling dream. But don't listen to me, I can't figure out my own dreams, let alone others. heh.

Lifebreath,
  I hate those miss the test dreams.

spiral

As far back as I can remember, my dreams have been have been about getting from 'A' to 'B', I call them adventure dreams. They often have a water element to them, like a river or ocean, and I'm just trying to get past obsticles and get to my destination. I can't remember ever getting to where I was going, but I guess this just symbolises my lifes path.
A more recent type of dream I've been having is where I am in some house or building and I find a secret door that I never new existed that leads to a whole different part of my reality.

I like dreaming[8D]
spiral

Hapsmapit

Recently I have seen a few dreams with wolves. In one I joined a massive parade of large, white wolves. In the second, I watched as a lion ripped the muzzle off a wolf;  it died slowly. The third, I was walking along a river bank, and noticed several wolf carcasses, only to see a pack of lions up ahead.

I often dream of aminals, befriending them, or communicating with them through thoughts.

Hapsmapit

Recently I have seen a few dreams with wolves. In one I joined a massive parade of large, white wolves. In the second, I watched as a lion ripped the muzzle off a wolf;  it died slowly. The third, I was walking along a river bank, and noticed several wolf carcasses, only to see a pack of lions up ahead.

I often dream of aminals, befriending them, or communicating with them through thoughts.

illusionofyourmind

I have very strange dreams for instance in one dream i have it's like a children's storybook with a sentence or two at the bottom and a discriptive pic taking up most of the page.  the words were......
Beware for when next the moon rises full the undead spidermonkeys shall rise from their graves and walk the earth once again.  Woe to those who stand in their way for they shall suffer a fate worse than death.  And the minions of Diablo shall climb from forth the firey pits of hell and conquer the world, giving the spider monkeys free reign.....and the world shall know pain and suffering once again.
also most of my dreams include spidermonkeys being pure evil and are a recurring theme in most of my dreams.

fireprooflighter

What's your most common dream theme? Death? Being abandoned? Chased? Finding love?