News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lucid, but not for long

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

TheSeeker

You have to stop being lazy, and do what you call the 'tiring methods'.

kozzi

The Seeker, I totally disagree with you.  See, when something becomes second nature it happens automatically.  I know there have to be people out there who have found neat little quirks to this experience and things that make it easier.  They're probably just not sharing them with negative people like you.

Kozzi

kozzi

I have lucid dreams occassionally.  I don't really practice it like I should, meaning:  I don't practice dream recall or do reality checks and what-not.  Anyway, despite not practicing I occassionally have very brief lucid dreams.  Last night I became lucid while staring at something in the yard of my old house.  Everything became completely clear for a moment, and then I lost it and felt myself lying in my bed again.  I remember that I didn't wake up and move, but instead I laid there and attempted to get back into it.  I eventually fell asleep again and had more regular dreams for the rest of the night.  Anyone know of a way to refine this experience without going through the trouble of keeping a journal, doing reality checks, or any of the other tiring methods?

Kozzi