News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dead People in Dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

Ant

My father died about 8 monts ago; about six months before that I had a very clear dream where he came to me and said 'I won't be seeing you for a while'. I haven't had a dream of him since he died.

Nick

Both of my parents are passed on as well, and there have been a few dreams where they have been present. It's interesting to consider whether or not its a dream. Sometimes, I think what I remember upon waking could be memory fragments of some astral encounter with them in the non-physical. The astral encounter occurring during my physical sleep, however so far I haven't really been sure which it is.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selski

I too had a "dream" about my best friend's Mum who passed away quite recently.

I was having an out of body experience in the dream.

The jury is still out whether it was a dream, a lucid dream, an OBE or an astral projection.

I had just asked her an interesting questioning in the dream, when in reality the postman dropped some letters through the door and woke me up, so I never got the answer!!!  Damn damn damn. [;)]

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

astralpwka

I have a weird dream hang-up. In my dreams, I frequently visit the home where I grew up, and my deceased parents who are also always there. Maybe that's not weird. But what is to me is that if I'm lucid and go to the house in a dream, they are also there. Often when I'm trying new things in lucid dreams, they'll tag along and discuss things with me. There is never the thought that they are ghosts, though often I've felt like I'm a ghost to them. :)  

When my grandmother died, I dreamt of her visiting me to tell me goodbye (I was very young). Never dreamed of her again. When my father died, he began to visit in my dreams. My mother joined him in the dreams following her death, two years later.

On a side note, I have an aunt who now lives in that house. She says that she is afraid there are hard feelings between her and my parents, because she never dreams of them. [:)]