News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

this is to freaky!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Only you can interpret your dreams.  Snakes have no special symbology for me, nor do birds.  This wouldn't be true for everyone, especially if you lived in the American southwest (very real snake dangers there).  Snakes aren't good or evil, they simply are.  They are reigious connotations if your christian, but then so does about everything else.

You have to ask yourself what does this really mean?  What is your higher self trying to tell you?  Perhaps to be careful?  Did a bird become a snake?  Did it materialize, or was there when you looked somewhere new?  Was it aggressive?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Nagual

You seemed convinced that there must be a meaning (good/bad omen) to your dreams... why is that?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

wisp

superbrenna,
Your take of good omen or bad omen delves more into superstitious beliefs. There are wide varieties of dream concepts. There's psychological, mystical, and other such ways to look at dreams.

Snake as it means to you may differ from the next person. I've never had a snake dream (brought to my consciousness). Bird to me means a message from a higher realm. A bird can soar through the air, but yet has to live off the land. This is similar to how our physical and spiritual bodies function.

funinfloating111

i believe it just depends on what snakes mean too you. i love snakes! the dreams i have about snakes are some of the clearest and most well remembered dreams i have. and i dont know much about this kinda stuff, but when i sleep in the same room as a snake, my lucid dream amount nearly doubles. thats probably just me thinking il have a lucid dream because of the snake, and not because the snake is making me lucid but either way it seems to me that a snake in your dream doesnt nesacealy mean a bad omen, its a good omen for me. and my mom would have a heart attack if she had a snake in her dreams lol. she HATES them. i guess it deponds on what they mean too you.

superbrenna

i am having dreams about snakes to much. i will tell you only 1! well, when you see a bird in a dream, its supposed to be a good omen, right? when you see a snake in a dream, it could be a bad omen. well, i was having a dream about me catching birds in mid air. they were colorfull, and i could hold them without them pecking me. but a few seconds later, i found a snake. what would that mean?
i think it means alot of things, such as in the future, i will make a great fortune, but i will get robbed of my money or something.