News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

death looked at me

Previous topic - Next topic

tenshi_R

yesterday i had a very surprising dream.
i was in a room with 2 people as far as i remember one was doing something and otherperson was having a conversation with death( u know the one with the hood on)

and then death paused and looked at me. without saying anything.

i couldnt tell if the look was " i see you " or "stop eavesdropping on my conversation"
i had a feeling it was the second one for some reason.

it wasnt scary just unexpected and i dont know what to make of it

roman67

That was actually very strange dream. That is not possible in our real life.

Astralzombie

It seems like every culture has a different interpretation of encountering a character form of death in a dream. Most don't link it to an actual physical death so don't worry about anything like that. I know you weren't but I'm just saying is all.

I have a lot of dreams with zombies in them but I can't recall ever running into the grim reaper himself. These dreams are never scary but they can get a little creepy at times.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

tenshi_R

this is one of those dreams that stands out.

i had few dreams like that, where they seem real and i remember each one clearly.

i have nightmares that i know are nightmares but this one was not, i wasnt scared, i was surprised.

its the whole setting and the look that it gave me that was very strange.

like u know when someone stops a conversation and looks at you for few seconds with no emotion and continues the conversation.

Szaxx

Ol grimmy is good to talk to. He has problems with Chronos, hates his mood swings. He's only doing his job after all.
It's obviously not your turn yet. I wouldn't put your name on his list though, there's very little chance of escape. Ol Grimmy is very good at the job he's got... :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Szaxx on May 16, 2013, 16:21:57
Ol grimmy is good to talk to. He has problems with Chronos, hates his mood swings. He's only doing his job after all.
It's obviously not your turn yet. I wouldn't put your name on his list though, there's very little chance of escape. Ol Grimmy is very good at the job he's got... :wink:

From what I hear, he never calls in sick and has only late for appointments when it gets busy around the holidays. He does show though. His motto is better late than never.

I have met his younger bro, the Rem Sleeper. :-P :roll:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain