News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Deja Vu in dreams?

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

Yes! All the time, I realize in the dream that I'm dreaming (but I'm still not lucid), *and* I remember having had the same or a similar dream before. Or that other stuff has happened in that particular "dream-space." Can't remember any specifics, of course. :)

Mark

MJ-12

andy

I too have had Deja Vu in my dreams.Most of the time im not really sure of whats going on yet im very aware that i've been there before and often the same dream themes take place in the identical dreamscape.Why this is I dont know.One experience I had was this:

1st time: I was young,around 8-9,I was in a dark tunnel and around me were the voices of my friends.I asumed we were on a field trip and and in the distance could see a light.As I reached the light I stepped out of the tunnel and into a creekbed with heavy jungle on both sides of me,it was sunny.I waited for my friends.I could here them yet they would not appear out of the tunnel.I decide to go on ahead of them asuming they would catch up.As I got away from the tunnel the voices faded.While I walked along the creekbed the path became muddy and my shoes were sinking in.I stopped and looked back and noticed my friends had not came out.When I turned back the direction I was heading I saw infront of me,laying partialy buiered in the mud skeletons with shreded battle fatuiges.Freaked out I quikely turned and ran back to the tunnel.Upon approaching I could hear the voices of my friends then entered the cave.End.

2nd time- I was around 15. Same situation only when I came out of the tunnel I was struck with a wave of addreniline as I new there was something up ahead I didnt want to see.I totaly knew I had been there before.End.

3rd time-age 19.same as mentioned in second time,only this time I decided to venture down and see what it was that I knew I did not want to see.Very aware I noticed that my friends vocies began to fade.At that moment I could see in the distant the skeletal remains of a partaily clothed upper body.I turned and headed back to the tunnel where upon entering the dream ended.

Thats it,what the actual dream means i'll never know,got any clues?As soon as I came out of the tunnel though,the Deja vu was as intense as anything i've experienced in my waking life.

Just thought i'd share that.

Peace,Andy

lateralus897

Tonight i actually had quite an odd experience. Instead of deja vu in dreams, i had actualy conscious deja vu, but I recognized my situation from a dream i had dreamt a few months ago. It was very odd, and i was very confused. It was while practicing a piece of music. We were playing this song and were actually putting it away around the time i had the dream. We just pulled it out again, and i remember dreaming about going over a part over and over. We were playing in a different place, because we got kicked out and had to play somewhere else, but it didn't change the fact that everything was the same.
I'm a strong believer in RB's theory of consciousness seeds and the akashic pulse, and I guess maybe somehow i saw the situation as the "seed" was being "planted." Well, sorry if this is a little off topic, but i just thought i'd share.

MJ-12