News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Destination Accessible Only By Water

Previous topic - Next topic

J.K.

Might any of you like to help me with the symbolism in this one?

It's dusk (or dawn) and I'm standing beside a shore of some type.  I'm aware that I want t go home.

If I travel to the left I find my way is blocked.  The same thing can be said if I travel to my right.  It becomes apparent that the only way to reach my destination is to go through the water.

There is no fear or anxiety.  I just want to go home.

..meaning?

dmoney

J.K.

Hey dmoney..

Yes - it was a dream.  This morning I'm reminded of this mantra.

"Gate Gate ParaGate ParaSamGate Bodhi Suaha."

Translated
"Gone gone, gone beyond there goes the goer, to the Other Shore."

However, I haven't thought about that one in a while.  Contemplating this dream I'm also reminded of Greek mythology.

Another point of interest involves Astral Pulse.

I must admit that I've not done any energy work lately.  However, when I was doing it and using the BrainWave Generator during one meditation experience after reaching no-mind I awoke with the alarming thought - I AM WATER!

It was rather shocking at the time.  That first thought was very real.  I literally 'was' water or at least I thought myself so for a moment.  In a later conversation with one of my spiritual advisers I was told the experience was progress, but like the mantra mentioned above I have not thought about it in quite some time.

The total of all this leaves me curious about the symbolism in the dream.

AndrewTheSinger

Since they say water represents emotions, it might be that now you have no other choice but to surrender to a love, a friendship, or any other feelings you were unwilling to have.

However, it doesn't seem to be telling you what to do, but how you find yourself.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com