News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Disturbing ET dream

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Last night I had an intense dream that did not turn out good. This was the first time dreaming about ETs in a negative way. So, I dont know what this was all about, but I dont take dreams too seriously, since they are highly symbolic. I hope not a negative premonition for the world.

It was evening time and I was sitting at a restraurant with other people who I dont recognize, but my dream charachter seemed to know them. We were sitting outside on the patio. I was looking at the sky and all of a sudden a moving light appeared. I thought "could this be a sattelite", but then it stopped, started getting brighter and brighter and it started moving down towards us. I yelled at everyone "look, UFO". When the ship got closer, it looked exactly like a minuature planet Saturn with the same ring, colors, etc. It was spinning above us and making a sonic like noises. I got really excited, but a few second later, it beamed a few people and they disapeared. Then the ship started shooting laser like beams, striking people, turning them to ash. Everyone was screaming, then colors of the surroundings disapeared, I just remember everything being covered in brownish red ash. I hid behind a tall wall and watched this horror event. I felt helpless, but most of all shocked of the ETs behavior. I was sad that they meant harm. Sort of like a feeling of betrayal. Then I woke up with a heavy heart.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

For the last 4 nights now I have had incredibly negative and disturbing Dreams. They aren't ET related though. I feel the collective consciousness is "percolating"! That doesn't bode well for us as a whole!  :-(
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

That's the feeling I have as well, Lumaza. It's the colective consiousness. More people will be struck and turned into ash.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

In a weird way this goes along with a dream I had last night or early this morning. It was like everyone was playing a lottery. Some people were scratching their tickets and the play area was blank. Mine said Lab Lotto 68000 and a voice instructed me to take it to the Lotto Lab to collect.

I woke up but felt really puzzled with the image of a lottery being played out with people. I've debated posting it all day, then saw yours and well it's just weird.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

funfire

Hmmm interesting, sorry don't mean to intrude but I have an odd feeling this has to do with what I've been researching and working on. I don't like elaborating too much on what it is I do because honestly it's hard to describe. The information I have is sorta forbidden in that it's very hard to express, but what you all are experiencing there is truth within those dreams. I also need to be very careful with what I say.

I'll look into this more tommorow. If you have questions ask away hopefully I can answer them.

Lumaza

Quote from: funfire on May 13, 2020, 05:57:32
Hmmm interesting, sorry don't mean to intrude but I have an odd feeling this has to do with what I've been researching and working on. I don't like elaborating too much on what it is I do because honestly it's hard to describe. The information I have is sorta forbidden in that it's very hard to express, but what you all are experiencing there is truth within those dreams. I also need to be very careful with what I say.

I'll look into this more tommorow. If you have questions ask away hopefully I can answer them.

We are all ears, so continue!  :? :| :-o
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

funfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuDbQeGlCY&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMi0g3a-dUp0d9Ly4n8uuP3N&t=790

I'm doing most of my work on this discord server. its better you go there then me trying to explain it on the forum.

discord is a free and very safe software almost everyone uses now these day so don't be discouraged in downloading it. https://discord.com/download

https://discord.gg/ZQ5TtjQ

who knows it might be best if no one sees what i'm working on, as people can easily misinterpret my research. I'm a bit of a mad scientist so not all of it makes sense to most people. If anything, I would ask people just humour my research and take everything with a grain of salt. what I have posted are truths and lies but that's not for me to decide.

Lumaza

Quote from: funfire on May 13, 2020, 20:08:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuDbQeGlCY&feature=youtu.be&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMi0g3a-dUp0d9Ly4n8uuP3N&t=790

I'm doing most of my work on this discord server. its better you go there then me trying to explain it on the forum.

discord is a free and very safe software almost everyone uses now these day so don't be discouraged in downloading it. https://discord.com/download

https://discord.gg/ZQ5TtjQ

who knows it might be best if no one sees what i'm working on, as people can easily misinterpret my research. I'm a bit of a mad scientist so not all of it makes sense to most people. If anything, I would ask people just humour my research and take everything with a grain of salt. what I have posted are truths and lies but that's not for me to decide.

I'm sorry Funfire, this says absolutely nothing. At least nothing I can understand. There is no need to join some Discord or any other Forum to get answers to questions we ask here on this Forum.  If you can't for some reason answer the question in your own words because of whatever it is you fear, then you aren't really being helpful. I do respect your wish to stay "mum" on this though. I too have to sometimes "filter" what I divulge on Forums. We all have to sometimes. Sometimes we need to keep what we see as "personal", just that, personal. 

EscapeVelocity

Regarding the negative dreams, I agree that they are usually and especially during this worldwide crisis, very symbolic in nature and detail. They may well reflect the general collective consciousness and the heightened anxiety, the detail being that indeed, there are a high number of 'departures' from the Physical.

Interestingly, I was browsing the AD site and CFT had just reported a similar 'catastrophe' dream from a couple days ago.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

That's interesting, EV, that many of us are picking up on the collective energy state.
Nameless, your dream had a similar concept. People are playing without knowing the outcome of certain actions. They will either win or lose. But we know that winners of lotteries are far less than the losers.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

It's so mind boggling, we are now living in the strangest times. I remember way back in the 80s thinking something is going to happen in 2012 but no one will know. I didn't know a thing about the Mayan calendar at that time. Then in the 90s I thought it'll start in 2008 but it won't be till 2020 when people start looking back. Great things will start happening after that time but it'll take 20 years to piece it all together and I would be gone by then.

I remember thinking I would likely miss all the excitement but here I am and although I know I won't see the end result of this phase I'm here to see this part and that's enough. So yeah, one day this will all be history and something to be studied and it will be studied, both here in the physical and over there in the otherwhere. A few blunders, a little stumbling but everything is going to work out better than could have been imagined. So yeah, future historians on both sides of the curtain will be in hog heaven. :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

The bizarre, negative and disturbing Dreams still continue. At least I can't remember last night Dream, so I had a bit of a reprieve. I haven't listened to any news period for the last week now.

These Dreams seem to follow something similar to Szaxx's "Badland's" experience of the past. There always seems to be some kind of "Boss". Be it a Godfather, King, Overlord, etc. The main character of these experiences is always suppressing and torturing their peoples and domains.

They seem to lead to disasters of all different kinds. At first, I seem to be in "observe mode". So, I am taking it all in. A few times though I was thrown in right of the get go. So it was right in my face to start with. No time to acclimate at all. I still have some kind of semblance of control over the experiences, but not much.

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 15, 2020, 18:36:17

These Dreams seem to follow something similar to Szaxx's "Badland's" experience of the past. There always seems to be some kind of "Boss". Be it a Godfather, King, Overlord, etc. The main character of these experiences is always suppressing and torturing their peoples and domains.

What's interesting to me about the structure of human society for thousands of years to follow monarchy type of ruling. The masses blindly follow one person regardless of the decisions they make, regardless of suffering. Most kings and monarchs throughout history were ruthless, self righteous people, who were the least worthy of having the power to rule.

My streak of dreams also continue. Last night WHILE I was dreaming I said to my self , OMG here is another one that I have to post to the Pulse. I was on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Around me there were hundreds of ships, and they started sinking one by one. Some of them were catching fire, some of them were splitting in the middle. It was a pretty traumatic scene. I never gained full awareness, although I did say to myself that I have to post it to the Pulse when I wake up  and at that time I was aware of my past dreams and what we have been talking about here.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I think you said it yourself. Thousands of years of following and now those ships are sinking as the people finally begin to wake up.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on May 17, 2020, 04:41:28
I think you said it yourself. Thousands of years of following and now those ships are sinking as the people finally begin to wake up.
I am seeing the same theme playing over and over again!  :roll:

Last night's experience had a different take on it though. It still had, as our Dream experiences do, points of interest and lessons.

It began with me becoming aware I was in a place with a whole bunch of kittens. They were everywhere. I knew that they couldn't stay where we were and needed to be "adopted" as soon as possible. But they were still kittens and weren't old enough to leave. So, the answer was to force a evolution on them, as of "aging" them a bit so they could be easily adoptable. I did this, then the questions began flowing. What gave me the right to do that? I cheated them out of the teachings and experience they would acquire as they grew. What would happen if I "de-evolved" in age, as of, if my physical body was to be restored to what it was 20-25 years ago or more? Would I still be where I am today? My answer was no. I would have done so much more if I had that chance again. It was one of those Dreams that really hit home and has still got me contemplating all that went on it, typing this at 12:05 midnight here.

Wow, that took a lot to post that. Not because of the content, but because of fighting with this frXXXXX server here on the  Astral Pulse. One letter wrong forced me to retype this post 3 times. You just can't fix it by changing the letters. To do that causes this Astral Pulse server here to go into "skip a space" mode and destroy everything you typed. Okay, rant over. Back to our regular scheduled program here!  :roll: :-D

funfire

Quote from: Lumaza on May 17, 2020, 05:16:59

It began with me becoming aware I was in a place with a whole bunch of kittens. They were everywhere. I knew that they couldn't stay where we were and needed to be "adopted" as soon as possible. But they were still kittens and weren't old enough to leave. So, the answer was to force a evolution on them, as of "aging" them a bit so they could be easily adoptable. I did this, then the questions began flowing. What gave me the right to do that? I cheated them out of the teachings and experience they would acquire as they grew. What would happen if I "de-evolved" in age, as of, if my physical body was to be restored to what it was 20-25 years ago or more? Would I still be where I am today? My answer was no. I would have done so much more if I had that chance again. It was one of those Dreams that really hit home and has still got me contemplating all that went on it, typing this at 12:05 midnight here.

That's the exact problem I'm kind of facing right now and I'm unsure what to do... Sorry I only post youtube links this is just how I talk I've never really been good with my own words so I out source. I guess its only fair to describe the clips so people can get at least an idea of what they're walking into.

these contain some graphic content so mind.

https://youtu.be/qb5Z8E0MoLY?t=674
This has to do with Lumazas dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bonz97dJOyU&feature=youtu.be&t=2296
This is one of my truths... this isn't the whole truth or maybe it's a lie.
I know what humans are going to evolve too... but... I don't know what I should do... Are humans ok with being part of the universe/god as if they were a machine how much humanity will you sell for the truth... also sorry I don't mean to upstage the forum or anything

There's a point in human evolution where you hit what could be called an event horizon once a person is made aware of a specific things about the universe they won't be able to turn back.

Lumaza

Quote from: funfire on May 17, 2020, 09:53:18
There's a point in human evolution where you hit what could be called an event horizon once a person is made aware of a specific things about the universe they won't be able to turn back.
I agree with that. I don't care for the Anime though. I don't know the characters and their characteristics in these videos, so this basically means nothing to me.

As you said, you have a problem voicing your thoughts. I don't see that as true. I went back to read your past posts here on the Astral Pulse and found them quite legible. I don't know why all of a sudden you have switched your way of communicating. Maybe you can explain that, without using another Anime video, please!  :-)

Funfire, do you remember this post?
"Life is like a school. We're all waiting to get out of class but there is so much to learn right in front of us. Some one can get an A and someone else can get a D however the kid who got a D can learn from his mistake and grow from it in relative time if they choose too. Ask questions or for help and your bound to find an answer relative to the question. The fear of making mistakes is the worst fear of all. dreams are like going home to your more personal life. It's because we can progress and learn we exist. No matter how long we stand still we will eventually get from point A to point B and from point B to Point Z. It's everything in between that we can call reality or an experience and we grow from each of these.

You wouldn't be you if you weren't here now. I'm glad to be alive each relative second."

Yes, that was you that said that!  :-)

Lumaza

This a quote from Lightbeam that she made recently on another thread here. I am sharing it here as well because it kind of works into and explains my bizarre LD, which led into a "false awakening", then back into a LD again. Very unique!

"Same here, nowadays I only have strange dreams. I am sensing mass consciousness standing on a crossroad. I feel the masses' tension, what's next, what does the future hold, etc. Lots of questions and very few answers. I am trying to shake off this invading external stream of information, which is not mine, but somehow I feel responsible to help on a higher level to balance things out. I feel obligated to be in tune of what is happening and be a part of the "remediation force". If I don't,  I start feeling like I am abandoning my people (Earth). Definitely a very strange situation, totally qualifying as a difficult level of a game. It feels truly like we are in one."

I went to sleep at about 4am as usual, so woke up about 3 in the afternoon. This experience is pretty fresh in my mind right now.

I become aware I am in a city of suppressed, anxious and tormented people. This experience either went for a long time before I became consciously aware in it or I was given some kind of "download" that filled me in on the situation.

There was a huge Arena style building in front of me and in it was a number of the Tyrants and control mongers that were responsible for all the pain and suffering of the people that lived in that area.

For some reason, my "duty" there was do something about it. I guess inaction was out of the question. So I attempted to show those inside via a Documentary style presentation the damage they had done and were still doing to the people. That didn't work. Pause a minute of darkness and then a do=over, what I call "re-script" and now I am in the scene once again to implement plan 2. This re-scripting and failure occurs a few more times. Now I have no choice but to do what I really didn't want to do. Talk and reasoning wasn't the answer so I imploded the building on them crushing them all.

I felt really bad about that and then everything faded and I woke up. At least I thought it did. I got out of bed, went to the living room and sat and talked with MJ (my better half) about what just happened and how I felt about it. She consoled me and helped me relieve the guilt I was feeling. That was great. In real life though, I went to share what happened in my Dream/Simulation with her, but I saw she wasn't in a good mood. Too much negativity. Our Minnesota State Fair was cancelled today. That is or was our main source of income during the year. All of our Renaissance Faires have been cancelled as well. Oh well, life goes on.

Back to the LD. Now, once again that last experience talking to MJ fades away and I am back to this area again. This time I see the same people that I saw earlier that were sad and depressed, working in their fields, tilling their gardens, tending to their cattle. No longer were they in a technologically based city atmosphere. Now they were in the country and were happy. There seemed to be a extra kick in their step. They were "aware'. No longer were they focused on material gain. Now they focused on living life to it's fullest!  :-)

I loved that it had happy ending. Although some brutal decisions and chaos had to occur first, before change could come. It obviously didn't turn out well for the Tyrants and Control mongers. But as we always see here in this physical, realm,  someone always has to play the bad guy!

LightBeam

That's a great ending, Lumaza! Eventually after some trial and error, things fall into place. But I am all for cutting the head of the snake.  :evil: You were given the task to oversee the system and sometimes to make difficult decisions for the greater good. And we all know that with great power comes great responsibility  :-D

Captain Jack Sparrow