News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Doves/pigeons weird formation

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So, watching a video just now I remembered a short segment of a dream I had. I seemed very surreal and meaningful. I had a feeling it meant something while remembering it. It seemed incredibly real somehow. What's more strange is that many of my dreams I remember because I go about my day then something in my day very similar to a segment in the dream reminds me of it, it seems like it was placed there as a reminder.

Now to the short segment of the dream. About 10 doves(I think you call it) with grayish colour landed in an almost complete circle, and then one dove which was kind of white and three times bigger those who landed before it. This "special" dove landed 3 seconds later in the middle of the circle. It did something very strange with its wings. It lifted them high above the head for a few moments as I saw in a video just now, although both at the same time.

Anyone have any clues what the heck this was about? It seemed very meaningful, most of my dreams are just a result of my thought or my day but this seemed very different.

Nameless

If you feel it is significant it probably is. Dream Moods says, "To see a dove in your dream symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, affection and innocence. In particular, to see a white dove in your dream represents loyalty, love, simplicity, gentleness and friendships. It may also signify a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit. You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge"
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Thanks! After writing this I looked it up myself, but don't feel I got the exact meaning of the message in the dream. Although, I'm convinced the white dove had something good about it. It all just felt so strange. I guess in the coming months I may see if I get to know the real meaning of this message.

Now that I think about it. The big white dove had some sort of angelic presence and was the major focus in this scene. It was significant and surrounded by other gray pigeons/doves that were not as much in focus but more in the background. Maybe it is a sign of someone dying and being rebirthed into the spiritual realm being greeted by old friends in the spiritual realm..?

Nameless

I've no doubt you'll figure it out Sammie.

One thing I want to point out is that sometimes the characters we see are in supporting roles but don't always have much to contribute. As an example in a recent experience of mine two characters (men) kept showing up at the weirdest times. Their only contribution was as a small pointer to me to 'notice' something. They showed up when I forgot to latch a door - twice, haha. Then they vanished, the characters were not important themselves but latching the door was very important. They too were not much in focus much like your grey pigeons.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Your (out of focus) grey pigeons may have been meant only to draw your attention to the White Dove.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Interesting how you talk about "out of focus". If I don't figure it out im sure I'll find out what it meant eventually. The question is why the messages have to be so symbolic and not just plain "knowing".

Nameless

That's a point I ponder as well. I know I have asked that messages be delivered directly with no room for misinterpretation. That actually works but it takes a lot of energy.

Ziggy

Reminds me of a song - "Spread your wings" :wink:

Nameless

Hellow Ziggy - WELCOME!! We're happy to see you.

Plume

:-) Allo Sammie,
I have to post here and say , well just say hi  :-D  and say how interesting this thread is  :roll: I have a thing about wings and feathers, could be why I notice your bird experience. I am also curious about the position of wings and their meaning. I am a sculptor and feather is what I specialize now. If you ever find any information on the reason for the position of wings have, let me know. I tried but no success yet.
I just registered here this week and need to write some intro soon but my dilemma is how to post photos, I will be really sad if I can't do this.
Also the formation of the birds in a circle would be very meaningful and where you felt your position is.
Talk later more on birds subjects if you like.
I love having conversations with like mind people , I use to be on the EIC and it vanishes for reason that are understandable ,  I am just getting over it but boy oh boy , I can't believe how attached I was. Lucky me I have some friends here rescuing me from being suddenly propelled in the void and finding an other place to interact with explorers.
See you ...  :wink:

Lumaza

Quote from: Plume on August 09, 2018, 16:46:51
:-) Allo Sammie,
I have to post here and say , well just say hi  :-D  and say how interesting this thread is  :roll: I have a thing about wings and feathers, could be why I notice your bird experience. I am also curious about the position of wings and their meaning. I am a sculptor and feather is what I specialize now. If you ever find any information on the reason for the position of wings have, let me know. I tried but no success yet.
I just registered here this week and need to write some intro soon but my dilemma is how to post photos, I will be really sad if I can't do this.
Also the formation of the birds in a circle would be very meaningful and where you felt your position is.
Talk later more on birds subjects if you like.
I love having conversations with like mind people , I use to be on the EIC and it vanishes for reason that are understandable ,  I am just getting over it but boy oh boy , I can't believe how attached I was. Lucky me I have some friends here rescuing me from being suddenly propelled in the void and finding an other place to interact with explorers.
See you ...  :wink:
Hello Plume and Welcome! I trust Karin isn't far behind?  :-)

Plume creates awesome Dinosaurs. I mean incredible Artwork. She even has some pieces in Museums. Plume you need to share a link to some pictures, so others can admire them here as well.  8-) :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

Allo Lumaza :wink:
Yes I think Karin is coming, I am still trying to figure the order of things here. Sure looks busy with many subjects going on.
See you around.
Thanks  for the warm welcoming from many.  8-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Plume on August 11, 2018, 07:14:37
Allo Lumaza :wink:
Yes I think Karin is coming, I am still trying to figure the order of things here. Sure looks busy with many subjects going on.
See you around.
Thanks  for the warm welcoming from many.  8-)
:-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Sammie

I'll let you know if I find out more about the wings, but my feeling was it was some kind of a celebration or ceremony and being welcomed somehow. Maybe I can find the video that made  me remember those moves.

Sammie

Still not sure of the meaning of the dream, but someone close died today.

Nameless

Condolences Sammie, sorry to hear that. I hope you are all alright.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on August 12, 2018, 03:22:25
Condolences Sammie, sorry to hear that. I hope you are all alright.
Sammie, I send my condolences as well. For the last few weeks our circle here also has been involved in life's trials and tribulations.

Sammie