News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream Journaling Software

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakmor

I decided to keep a dream journal on my pc because it takes time to write it on papers and people esspecially my family members find and read my dream entries which makes me uncomfortable.
I was searching for a nice and free dream journaling software on the internet but when I realized there is not a such thing internet -or I couldn't found one- I decided to make my own program. So I started the project named Dacmoric Dream Studio. I have finished the core program but there are some features that I will add, like Dream Character and Dream Places database. The program have a password protected profile system so more than one person can use th program securely.
There are two things that I need help for;

1) I need a few beta testers so I can detect my mistakes.
2) I need a detailed Lucid Dreaming guide which I can not write myself because of my writing skills :) .

If anyone wants to help please post under this forum or contact me at mrdakmor@gmail.com.

[/img]
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

El-Bortukali

Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Kallas

Same as with mr jingo, if you get a mac release going then im more than happy to beta test. And to both of you, it really is a great idea.

Dakmor

I am glad that you want to help. You can help me by just testing my program El-Bortukali.. If you want to do that please mail me so I can send you the program.
My email is mrdakmor@gmail.com
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

Dakmor

And Kallas I'll work for the mac and linux too just after I finish the win version
-Dream

Kallas

Awsome, thanks they both sound like great pieces of software. You should both collaborate your work as MJ suggested. That way it'll be twice as cool :grin:

Dakmor

Thank you kallas we will start as soon as possible..
-Dream

El-Bortukali

i senta ya an email dakmor
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Mandrivnyk

Why not just type it in Microsoft Word or something.

Dakmor

It is better to keep journal on a program dedicated to that job, and there will be many additional features which make it better than ms world
-Dream