News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My lucid dream journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrivnyk

I posted these at another AP and LD forum, so I want to share it with whoever might be interested.

1.) This is an old one, I had it some 8 years ago. But I didn't have that many lucid dreams since then and until recently (when I started having them quite often again, when I learned of AP) so I remembered it well.

I was going up this mountain with a bunch of close friends and we were going to parachute from there. When I got up there, I put the parachute on and jumped off the mountain. It was great. I remember it quite clearly, even though this dream happened to me few years ago.  

When I was walking up the mountain again, the second time, I was about to call one of my friends to ask something and I realized that I didn't know his name. Then I realized that I didn't know any of the people I thought were my "close friends" - then it all happened quickly, I realized that I don't parachute, I don't know how to and there are no mountains nearby. The conclusion was evident, I was dreaming.

What I did next was take off my parachute, and after some hesitation and fear, I jumped off the mountain.. without the parachute, that is. It was one of the most interesting experiences in my life. I was falling down so fast, I was very scared, you know that scare that makes you hold your breath. The ground was getting closer and closer, then I smacked against the ground. I'm not sure by now, but I think that I felt some pain (that's when the concept of "pinching yourself in a dream" was thrown out the window). But not significant.

2.)  I was sitting in a car with my friends and everything is pretty normal. Then, I blink and instead of sitting in a car, I'm sitting in a bathtub! The next thing I know is a fat man wearing a robe comes into the room and starts speaking to me. At this point I realize that it's a dream.

I know that I don't have much time and I tried to use it for fun experiments. I had this lucid-dream after a pretty long time of not having any. So what I did was get out the window and slowly walk/climb upon to the next window. I wanted to test if I can push my head through a window, without opening it. The window even had bars, but as I concentrated and believed in that I can do it, I pushed my head inside and saw people in that apartment, some women screemed,  I quickly pushed it back out and woke up.

3.)  I was standing in my room and was looking out the window. My brother was with me in the room. Then something happened not worthy of telling and I almost immediately I realized that I was in a dream. This came as a shock and relief at the same time. My first reaction was to turn to my brother and tell him "We're in a dream! It's a dream!" but the next moment I realize that he's not real (though he seemed very real and was answering like "what? what the hell are you talking about?") then he disappeared.

I knew that I didn't have much time, because these dreams last short amount of time. So I proceeded to trying to AP. I know that I need to make the dream go away. So what I do is I sit down at this chair and wish everything around me to turn white. Nothing happens. Then I wish it again and sort of push the air away from me. Then everything outside my room turns white but the room itself remains. By this time I'm desperate to make it go away, I wish it to be destroyed and interestingly enough, the closet next to me catches fire (hence destroyed, but not in a way I wanted to, lol).

The next thing I know, the whiteness outside my room, turns into the most beautiful natural landscape I've ever seen. There are rivers, it's very sunny, small yet beautiful, japanese-style mountains. It reminds me of childhood and fairytales.  

I'm so captivated by this beauty that I think to myself "I'll try to AP in a few minutes, but I'll just enjoy this for now". I go out of the room and stand on the grass with bear feet looking into this beauty. My first thought is to try and fly over it. I jump - nothing happens, I fall like I would in real life. Then I jump again and sort of stay in the air, floating. Soon I learn how to take control of my "floating" and begin sort of flying/floating (not superman style, but just as if my body was hanging in the air) over this beautiful landscape.  

Then doorbell ranged and I woke up.

4.)
Started out as a regular dream, but was very intense and full of fear. I was in some sort of an institution where I, along with many others, were experimented on. We were terrified of security guards and "doctors". The dream itself was quite long too, I made friends and enemies with the characters. It was full of emotions and complicated situations.

Then, all of a sudden, I understood that this was a dream, and yet I couldn't really control it. I was aware of that now I can make it go all away, but I couldn't. Instead, I got limited power and began using it to fight back the aggressors. Ultimately, I killed some of them and got out of the institution. Then as time passed on, I got more and more control of the dream and finally I could fly between the buildings.  

I remember one moment very vividly,  was flying next to a building and was wandering what was around the corner, but at the same time I got curious as to what will I see if I look into any of the windows in the building. So I flew close to it, opened up the window, looked inside and there was a woman sitting in the chair and watching TV. It looked as if she didn't notice or see me. Quite creepy, it made me wonder at that time, - "is she really my imagination?".

Then I felt my body in my bed while I was still in the dream and I knew that I'm going to wake up very soon. And I did.

_

That's it for now. I still haven't managed to AP.

Leilah

I can't wait to read my journals when I get older.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.