News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream One-liners!

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

I was listening to an audio book recently and the author was talking about writing down all those messages that you pick up where many of them seem to be out of nowhere just as you are awakening.  I went back thru my journal over the past year to see what I had written down.   Here is what I found. 

• The hidden room - Chapter 2...the story continues.
  • I love you

• Way out there
  • A soul who's hand...
  • You better call Saul (maybe it was Soul)
  • Junior Level
  • There's a way to come back
  • I need to change things up a little
  • Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
  • I earned a mark on my stick
  • Peace
  • Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
  • New Power, Knowledge
  • Forgive
  • Everything is connected regardless of space and time
  • Just ask for your personal access
  • Nothing in physical reality is real
  • Frank's Story
  • Jesus was real
  • There are civilizations under water

Anyone else have any interesting one-liner's than feel free to post them.   :-)
The Adventure Continues...

EscapeVelocity

An excellent idea for a thread T-Man!

I can remember a hundred barely that I'd wish I'd written down over the years now that you point it out.

Can you add any insights to the ones you have provided? They seem mostly personal, but maybe they also reflect larger truths...

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

T-Man

I guess you could say that they were all personal because they came for me but I would certainly think that some of them are just universal statements of 'Truth'!

I would say that most of them are related to personal growth and progress. These would involve the following:
- The Hidden room - Chapter 2...the story continues (I'm guessing next level achieved)
- Junior Level (Current level)
- New Power, Knowledge (Got the feeling that knowledge was my new power)
- I earned a mark on my stick (Completed something)
- Frank's Story (I assume this is related to Frank Kepple since I read his stuff)

Some Unkown messages include:
- A Soul who's hand...
- You better call Saul (Haven't watched the show but am aware of it)

Messages I got when I awoke but had zero dream recall:
- Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
- Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
(Maybe I wasn't able to interpret anything I experienced for these dreams)

I got these messages while I was on my drought from the NP
- There's a way to come back
- I need to change things up a little
- Just ask for your personal access

Messages that may be Universal and/or Personal
- Everything is connected regardless of space and time
- Nothing in physical reality is real
- There are civilizations under water
- Jesus was real (This was very shocking as I am not religious and don't think I had ever even contemplated on the statement)

I think there are some very important messages that come thru when you need them.  Some of them may not make any sense at the time though.

The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Looking at your list T-Man, it seems that almost all of your one liners are coming from your "sub-conscious/super conscious/higher self, in one way or another. 

I seem to get music. It can be a few lyrics from a song or just the melody of a song itself. Looking at the words though and the melodies, I can see "messages" coming through them.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Erik

Hi Lumanza,

I recognize this. The ending of my dream right before I awake is sometimes a chorus of a song.
I hear as well the lyrics as the music, often a song I didn't hear in years.

Lumaza

Quote from: Erik on February 19, 2021, 01:15:52
I recognize this. The ending of my dream right before I awake is sometimes a chorus of a song.
I hear as well the lyrics as the music, often a song I didn't hear in years.
It happens to me right before I physically awaken for the day too.

The songs are definitely one's I haven't heard of for years now. But I feel that's where the message lies. Remembering back and either forgiving for what occurred in that time or just reliving something that might of passed me by. Those are all things that I think about when I awaken. I work towards finding what the purpose of the song was.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla