News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream: Planet in the sky, met a friend who helped me :D

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymouse

So here we go.

The memories of this dream start right outside my house, in the street. Everything was normal, until I looked up the sky and saw a big big planet, very close to our planet. It was earth like, water, continents... I could even distinguish the different colors of the land. The feeling of being there, seeing that... I can't describe. It was so powerful really.

The curious thing is that I never paid too much attention to that "story" of there being a planet, Nuburu is it called?. Never really dig into that much.

So; when I saw that in my dream I called my friends of course, to tell them to look up the sky. We decided to meet and walk around. People were crazy all around, chaos everywhere. Me and my friends were calmed, just enjoying the "change". I cannot remember well what happened exactly, I remember though going underwater seeing this... purple artifacts at the bottom of lakes, seas...etc.

I appeared in what was like a WWI bunker, all grey and old. I was laying down in a stretcher. And there he was, to my right, a 2 meter tall... ¿e.t?. He was kind of grey, had a long beard. Big black eyes. He was wearing some sort of a suit, nothing too "space-ish". I wasn't surprised, nor scared...etc; I had confidence in him for some reason.

He talked to me, telepathically, he told me to be relaxed and that he was going to fix me. I said all right, looked at him when he started doing reiki on me. He closed his eyes and started going up from my head, to my feet. I looked at him when his expression changed; he was disappointed when I heared in my mind "oh no, not again", coming from him.

That's when I woke up, feeling the strongest vibrations I've never felt, surrounding me. So so powerful. Of course I thought about ignoring them, and trying to get out, but I couldn't. I still had the image of my space friend, the vibrations slowly faded away. I'm not going to lie, my heart was racing like an F1 in Montecarlo.

I haven't thought about this experience, nor tried to define it. It is what it is, regardless of what I believe it was. But it was beautiful, calm, and exciting.

roman67

Congratulations for your wonderful experience. I hope that it was your best experience ever.

ChopstickFox

That sounds awesome!

For some reason when I read the "Oh no, not again" it made me think of the pot of petunias from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.