News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream, "projection and death"

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

"ye GODS" (userfriendly.org)

that is a rather strange dream and is either filled with LOADS of symbolism, or is just plain crazyness of the mind.  :)
(hmmm. i wonder if wakeful crazyness caries on into sleep? if it does, then i may be fubared by my dreams one day. lol)

have fun with you next dreams, and dream well.
~kakkarot
RIFF: "SO IT WAS PART OF YOUR PLAN FOR ME TO NARROWLY MAKE THE ELEVATOR TO SAFETY BY ROLLING DOWN THE HALL RIDING A PRINTER-CART LIKE A SKATEBOARD?"
dr. SCHLOCK: "UM.... YES?"
-http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=020607

Secret of Secrets

reclining orb

Agree with your assessment that the dream is all messed-up. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

Seriously, though, I think you have at least two totally different events going on here.  One is a pretty complicated psychological dream about what you are "supposed" to be doing (in spirit, i think).  That includes the part about the girls singing and the part at the end with the crashing and thinking you are dead.  

The middle part, though, is an actual visit from your friend.  He was the one who called and was having trouble getting through the interference of your dream.  He also left the strange caller id-- you only misguessed that it was related to the previous dream.  Remember when, in the Matrix, Neo wakes up and is getting strange messages on his computer?  The page is just like that, an interruption of one level of reality by a higher level of reality.

The mind struggles to incorporate it all, because they both happened on top of each other, and the dream picked right up when you returned from visiting your friend.  Logically you tried to take the key back to your friend, but that was not useful, because the two things never had any connection.  They were on totally different planes of existence.  That's why the end is particularly confusing-feeling.  You had con-"fused" the two experiences.

Hope that helps.

cainam_nazier

Sorry but this one will be longer than the last but it was slightly more interesting.  Happenings include projection, possessions, death, and dream realization.  And I will do my best to keep it some what short as for I could write for a long time and it took my 1 1/2 hours to get it on paper.

At the begining of the dream I had gotten a note from some one, I do not know who it was but they were "in charge".  It was like I was part of some organization or a group.  The note was a targets location but no name.  So I started doing what I was "sapposed" to do.  In my dream I projected and was able to move around in my dream real time.  I remember looking at my body for a bit because I was in awe.  I was going to go to where the "target" was which was not that far away from where I was.  The location I started in was my house but it was not my current house or any where else that I have lived but it felt like it was mine.  Now as I started to go I was unable to get out of the house because my cat and one of my dogs kept bothering me and I was unable to get away from them.  And even though I was sapposed to be projected I kept tripping over them.  So I went back to my body and desided to ask my sister for some help with the animals.  I do not know where she came from but she was there non the less.
    So I started over but this time it was my sister that was the problem.  She kept talking to me and asking me questions like what I was doing and how.  So I took a few minutes and explained it all to her.  How to project and all kinds of other things but unfortunatly I do not remember that part of the cnoversation only that I know I told her.  So I finnally get out of the house and was moving towards the location I was sapposed to go to.  I found a person inside a male and was "sapposed" to enter him move him and leave.  I do not know why but that was what was sapposed to go on.  I was just about to enter him when my sister again started talking to me.  This time she was talking to my body like I was still there, not knowing the difference, but I could still hear her anyway.  I ended up stoping what I was doing and going back to talk to her some more.  Again I took some time to look at my body.  I remember having something in my teeth that my projection was playing with and decided to see if I could unlodge it while I was projected because I would be able to see what I was doing.  So reached down and tried to open my mouth but was unable and for some reason was afraid was going to bite my projected fingers off.
       So with being unable to fullfill my task I ended up going to work, as in my current job.  I showed up and every thing looked normal except that there were these groups of four girls each running around the outside of the building.  This was odd.  Apparently they were having some kind of singing contest and they were taking turns singing into what looked like a walk man with a microphone.    The ones that were singing while I was there were singing "bee-bop-ba-luba She's my baby", I don;t know the actual name of the song.  And they were singing really good.   At this time I recieved a phone call but was getting too much interferance from the girls singing to hear who it was.    So I begain to move away from the girls and was still trying to use the phone.  It rang again.  I checked the caller ID and it was listed as "by my stairs in the hallway" , which is a really odd entery for a caller ID.  I immidiatly knew it was the guy that I was "sapposed" to posses and move.  How did he get my number?  I answered it and staerted talking to him.  He was really mad.  He wanted to know whta I was doing at his place, what I wanted, and who sent me?  On all counts I did not know except that I was just sapposed to enter him move him and leave.  I didn't know why or who sent me.  That is all I remember about that conversation.
      Next thing I know I am at a friends house.  Now let me explain.  I do not actually know this person but I have "visited" him many times in my dreams and know his location very well.  But it has been years since I have last dreamed of him and now it seems like only yesterday that I saw him last.  He has emotional problems and is going through a divorce as well and I go there and try to help him alot.  This time we were cleaning up his yard becase last time I was there he was throwing every thing he owned out the windows of his house.  I did this for a little bit and then decided to leave.  This guy is alwatys trying to give me things but I never take them with me because when I see hime I know that I am dreaming and can't really take the stuff with me.
      So after I leave I ran into some other people that I "knew".  These people I really have no clue who they are but in the dream they felt like friends so I went with it.  They were have a argument about a key that they found.  They felt it was important but had no idea where it came from or what it went to.  They were also argueing about who to take it to so they could find out.  I picked up the key and looked at it for a bit and then I knew just who to take it to.  The guy I was just visiting.  He owns all kinds of wierd things and seems to be very knowlagable about different stuff.   No the locationwhere this guy lives is ver hilly and they use trams and lifts to get around most of the time since you can not walk up some of the inclines.  I went to go back the way I cam but was unable.  he land scape had changed so I was forced to go to one of the trams to get a ride.  Now the trames that they use look like over charged golf carts.  They hold 8 people and have really big tires, and they can go really fast.  
     So I get in this tram and start rideing uip the hill.  and then all of a sudden the driver starts driving all over the place.  Then he seems to start correcting but then speeds up.  He was flying all over the place.  The one that started out next to us was doing the same thing.  We drove all over the city.  Through the course of this "joy ride"  we were joined by the people I was just talking to about the key.  There were several near misses with other vehicles and stationary objects. It seemed to me that they were trying to kill us.  Any how, we ended up in this building and were going very fast down a hallway towards a window.  I could tell we were not going to slow down any, and then all three carts went out the window.  
     At that point I found my slef standing at the window next to a lady that was in the tram with me.  She said "oh my, look at the painters".  I think it was sapposed to be drivers but sure enough I look down at who was driving and it was a couple of painters.  As the looked up at me they begain to slump over as if dead but a person remained.  The lady nexted to me freaked out.  I looked at them for a minute. I con not describe the two guys but the one that seemed to be the leader was tall.  6 1/2 feet or so, realy muscular, long black hair, and he was painted all funny but in just two colors, black and white.  He was also wearing a mask which was painted half white and half black.  As I looked around some more the lady next to me was just totally freaking out yelling and screaming, "what's going on, ahhhh".  So I looked at the wrekage for a bit doing a body count and simply looked over at her and said "yep, we're dead."
       I looked at the 3 guys again.  Two of them were standing close to each other and the 3rd a little further off.  The leader was one of the two guys.  As I looked at him he started to faid away.  But yet another person was left behind.  It was not the painter, but it was some one new.  I knew I was dead so I scaled down the 4 or 5 stories with no problem and no fear so that I could confront the two guys that were left behinde because they were dead now also but I wanted some answers.  They got all pissy because they ahd been double crossed some how and by some one.  It was then I looked atthem and said "isn't this a messed up dream."  They looked at me wierd I smiled at them and then just woke up.  

Yet another oddd one that I have no clue what it means.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.